Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

Now there are many crypto wallets online. But I think the best crypto wallet for airdrop is Trust wallet. Trust wallet uses all types of currency which is not available in any other wallet. The wallet that I have seen the most currency is the trust wallet. Current best wallet trust wallet etc.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

I do not find this great interest in Android wallets, perhaps because trading and buying and selling operations I think is not an easy process that requires doing it via a laptop, for example.

On 7/12/2020 at 10:31 AM, EmiKanNi said:

The wallet mentioned are all good wallets but coinomi also operate on mobile and it is one of the best. It generation all necessary addresses all wallet type can support and it has not been hacked before. 

In fact the wallets is too very hard to be hacked like crypto exchanges, thats why you never heard about this wallet got hacked, because they owning peoples assets without any risk thats why their security level is very high. 

On 7/14/2020 at 10:22 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Check below. 

It is not mylenium, it is mycelium. It is a mobile wallet, a very good wallet that support trading between local trades to buy and sell bitcoin for fiat.

But hack can be due to users carelessness, we have to be careful while using any wallet. 

You are right, the safety of the wallet is also depending on user care, because hackers are mostly hacking the unconfirmed transactions and not the stored balance. 

Thanks for sharing them but i have never used even one of those wallets that you have shared. For android wallet am using coinpayments, i like it because i can buy products easily with it apart from storing my crypto.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

You are right, the safety of the wallet is also depending on user care, because hackers are mostly hacking the unconfirmed transactions and not the stored balance. 

Yes, your are right, there are cases replace by feeling can divert coins back to the coin owner but hackers also can make use of other mean to hack wallet, malware's are the best known for now. 

Thanks for the advice, I am not using the phone at the moment, but I will make sure to save the information in this topic and use it at a later time.

Present so many wallets support Android versions its depends on us which wallet we selects, you mention list only I know samurai wallet but I didn't use personally just I heard in YouTube,  I use coinbase wallet to store my assets, I recommends coinbase and block chain because these wallets most used in crypto market and still we didn't notice any unusual thinks in this wallet's. 

7 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Present so many wallets support Android versions its depends on us which wallet we selects, you mention list only I know samurai wallet but I didn't use personally just I heard in YouTube,  I use coinbase wallet to store my assets, I recommends coinbase and block chain because these wallets most used in crypto market and still we didn't notice any unusual thinks in this wallet's. 

Coinbase as been a good wallet since it was created, but to have 100% control over your coins, using wallets that generates private keys for you is the best. Not that coinbase do not generate private keys, but the keys are with coinbase, which makes them to control your funds for you. 

As I am an Apple user this wallet is not useful to me
But by searching for it, I saw that it is really safe and does not violate privacy

There are so many wallets are available but I suggest coinbase is the trustful and safest to use. And it is also secured to use. 

And for transfer your money it is good to use

• +2 1

If we are talking about android bitcoin wallets then I would like to suggest trust wallet. It's a multi coin wallet so it can store a lot of other cryptocurrencies like xrp, tron, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc and it's totally safe.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I always think that saving in an android wallet is very dangerous because you can lose your phone in a second, all your coins can disappear, it would be more useful to have it in an online application such as payeer, coinbase to exchange at any time

• +5 1

there are many bitcoin android wallets, now you can use your ledger in android as well.

eclair mobile has lightning network support

Trust Wallet is easy to use and understand, with both an intuitive user interface and a whole lot of useful features designed with the user in mind. 

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

If you want to use a wallet that is a long-time blockchain in operation and a strong security feature, I trust it

I didn't know any, I'll download some of those to see.

I always operate with exodus, to keep btc and eth. Do you know any of those 2?

I think now all website exchange or the majority of them created their own wallet apps or their platform apps, so in my opinion I trust those old and trusted website exchange android platform or wallet apps like, Coinbase, Blockchain, Bitstamp...etc 

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

there are huge list of wallets in google playstore section,but i share three good quality wallets.

1-Samourai 

its open source

2-Zengo

Zengo's server and accessed via your Android's faciel recognition technology

3-Blockstream Green

It uses a 2-of-2 style backup so if you ever lose your backup, you can use any two factor authentication

There are a lot of wallets which has an app on Android such as Coinbase, Blockchain, Coinomi and Trust wallet. 
They are the best wallets and the most secure

Yes, there are computer wallets, and there are Android and iPhone wallets, and here comes the role of the preferred wallet, which is the trust wallet

Yes, there are computer wallets, and there are Android and iPhone wallets, and here comes the role of the preferred wallet, which is the trust wallet

Good fact, but I will keep the Edge wallet since I have used it for a long time and I really liked and trusted this wallet and the ease of use it has, excellent.