Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

Hello mate,. There are many android base crypto currency mobile wallets are available in google playstore . These wallets are more secure than exchange Wallet. Trust Wallet, houbi Wallet, Atomic Wallet are some mobile wallet you might don't know but want to try...

15 hours ago, Sweaty said:

There are many Bitcoin wallets available on the market now but first we have to look at security.  I suggest you use the Coinbase wallet to be quite secure.

Yes u agree with you that all the new crypto trader use coinbase wallet for storing the crypto coins. But i suggest here that make strong password and must be enable the Two Factor Authentification.

• +1 1

If you are looking for the android bitcoin wallet you can try to use the coinomi mobile wallet that's are supporting multiple cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

on an android system - I use the coinbase website wallet, koinomi is not bad either, but the most reliable is the blockchain wallet on android.

According to my experience, Blockchain Wallet is one of the most powerful wallets in safety, but not all is perfect this wallet does not support many currencies. There is also a safe wallet and low transportation fees

On 1/17/2020 at 3:14 PM, derecnorth said:

There are numerous Android Bitcoins to shoot, however I will inform you that you truly can utilize Coinbase as a wallet for your wallet. Andro bailo terrible I won't say. Coinbase Ero Balu

the coinbase wallet is much secured and anyone can use this wallet without any worry. the wallet security is very high and the user interface is very good of this wallet.

You rock mate.I was looking for some believed wallet where I can store my bitcoin and other crypto.From your post I got data about such a large number of them.

Edited by Usman Abdulmumin
Mistake

Look for the highest rated wallet app on Google Play and if the wallet contains ads or other annoyances switch to another one because it might be risky.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

But I have learned to deposit almost modern day pockets as your bitcoin. Now I feel very good. That is how I always want to use Bitcoin. But I cherish the Coinbase wallet B because it is so stable and reliable. General Chat Chat LoungSo I believe in bit coins.

• +2 1

Thanks for your sharing. There are many good wallets out there, I recommend coinbase for safety, as well as low cost. or hardware wallet is also very good and it is extremely safe.

There are many good and safe wallets for Andeoid, I don't know what people think about Coinomi Wallets, but I find Coinomi Wallets okay. I quite like it.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:38 PM, Sahil19 said:

There are many Android bitcoin wallet but I recommend you to use coinbase wallet this wallet is 100% safe and secure you can store your assest for long term

i also think so to store crypto asset in coinbase wallet for holding long time then hardware wallets are good as they are much safe than the online wallets.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:19 PM, Crypto.log said:

There is Coinomi wallet that is secure but it requires at least Android 6.0. 

I think block chain wallet is the best wallet. the wallet is very much secured and the wallet is very much easy as the interface is very much easy to use.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:38 PM, Sahil19 said:

There are many Android bitcoin wallet but I recommend you to use coinbase wallet this wallet is 100% safe and secure you can store your assest for long term

Coinbase wallet is one of the best it is safety and well secure.

I will not install financial applications on an Android phone because it is not safe. I prefer iOS because it's safer. I used to use Android before and I transferred my coinbase wallet to iOS.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think blockchain wallet is so good too . Blockchain wallet is one of the most popular wallet in crypto world . And coinbase is very good too . I think we have now alot of trusted wallets.

7 minutes ago, ammarfares said:

I think blockchain wallet is so good too . Blockchain wallet is one of the most popular wallet in crypto world

Blockchain wallet can also be used for Android. So it is highly recommended to save Bitcoin, can use a blockchain wallet.

This is useful information I don't know some of that wallet and I might try it if I need some crypto that support that wallet. 

For Android many aviable cryptocurrency wallets in Google Play Store. But only a few good wallets and safe to use them. Coinomi, Coinbase, Atomic, Huobi and trust wallets.

• +3 1

In playstore you will get a lot of crypto wallets where many are risky to use. I suggest you to use popular wallets with better reviews 

Well that is nice list bitcoin wallet, but don't be too confident using those bitcoin wallets because we never know it has contains malware that can stole our bitcoin. Better to research the bitcoin wallet first before to install.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

Forgive me for saying I didn't know that Android has its own wallets well this is kind of new to me thanks to this forum am really learning a lot daily

1 hour ago, welco said:

You at right however I can furthermore prescribe you blockchain. It is the most prescribed for each day and frequent exchanges. Coinbase is additionally terrific for tho motive.

block chain wallet is excellent but i think coinbase wallet is the best and this wallet is very much secured to me also the transaction fee is low.