Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

i only know Edge wallet, it is good for beginners who don't really know how wallets work. but for more experts i suggest they use Trust wallet, it gives some bounties from time to time.

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency in crypto. So to keep it it should need very strong security system wallet.For safe bitcoin use to android bitcoin wallet.There are many android bitcoin wallet such that trust wallet,coin base,blockchain etc.

El 23/12/2019 a las 21:26, Digicoin dijo:

Hay una gran selección de carteras de Android. Dado que Apple prohibió originalmente las billeteras Bitcoin, los desarrolladores dedicaron gran parte de su tiempo a desarrollar para Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai es 100% el mejor monedero de Android disponible. Tiene la mayor cantidad de funciones, la mejor privacidad y sus desarrolladores trabajan constantemente para agregar las últimas funciones de Bitcoin a la billetera. Samourai Wallet existe desde hace más de 3 años y su código es completamente de código abierto.

Mycelium
Mycelium es la billetera Bitcoin más popular en Android. Es muy fácil de usar para enviar y recibir pagos. Hacer una copia de seguridad de su billetera también es simple, ya que Mycelium lo deja muy claro con las instrucciones de configuración y copia de seguridad.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, la gran billetera Bitcoin para iPhone, lanzó recientemente una billetera Android. Ofrece al usuario control de claves privadas, una interfaz fácil de usar y compatibilidad con códigos de acceso.

Edge
Edge es una billetera Bitcoin fácil de usar para iPhone y Android. Su característica de inicio de sesión familiar hace que el uso de la aplicación sea muy sencillo para las personas nuevas en Bitcoin. La billetera también crea copias de seguridad automáticas, por lo que no tiene que preocuparse por los aspectos técnicos de realizar copias de seguridad manuales de la billetera.

GreenBits
GreenBits es la versión nativa de Android de GreenAddress. Es una billetera de múltiples firmas que también admite billeteras de hardware como TREZOR y Ledger.

Bitcoin  Billetera

Bitcoin Wallet, o "Schildbach Wallet", fue la primera billetera móvil de Bitcoin. Bitcoin Wallet es más seguro que la mayoría de los monederos Bitcoin móviles, porque se conecta directamente a la red Bitcoin. Bitcoin Wallet tiene una interfaz simple y la cantidad justa de funciones, lo que la convierte en una excelente billetera y una herramienta educativa para los principiantes de Bitcoin.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

A great list, currently I use Trust and this wallet is multi which makes it very incredible and its transactions are very fast and effective, I recommend it 100%, it is very useful and very easy to use.

there is some mobile or android wallets for keep bitcoins...but there are a special wallet for keep bitcoins and which is bitcoin wallet...bitcoin wallet is specially made for keep bitcoins very safely..

Hi every one, there are many android wallet you can store bitcoin and other currency.i suggest you a good android wallet you can store bitcoin another is payeer.payeer good and safest wallet there many feature to gain profit.it is easy to use and you can easily withdraw money.

2 hours ago, Ayesha samreen said:

There are many wallets are available some of them are trustable some of them are not .but blockchaiin, coinbase ,trust wallet and edge wallet are best for Android.

Well, these wallet mentioned are good but not all perfect for me. I prefer trust wally amount the wallets and it is online wallet like all others you you mentioned which will make me to only make use of it to store low amount of funds as I will prefer hardware wallets for high amount. 

• +1 1

there are some android bitcoin wallet for keep our bitcoins...the wallets are trust wallet,,blockchain wallet,,coinbase wallet,,bitcoin wallet etc...we can keep our bitcoins in these wallet very safely...

Dear friend you give lots of wallet information and I cannot use these wallet because I use only trusted and reputed wallet. I am using myethwallet, trust wallet, binance wallet, yobit exchange etc. These wallet I trusted and secure my assets all time. So unknown or new wallet cannot use me. Thanks for share these wallet inform to know them.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, Sapna Mumtaz said:

Trust wallet

Coinbase wallet and

Coinomi wallet

I like these three android bitcoin wallets but I only like coinbase for its security but not a privacy wallet, unlike Coinomi and trust wallets that are privacy wallets and also making us experience wallet in a way we can manage our wallets ourselves without any third party. 

On 11/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, Bilalmalik said:

There are many best wallet in the andiroid mobil.

Mycelium wallet

Electrum wallet

Exodus wallet

Hardware wallet

You are just right because mycelium and electrum are bitcoin wallet that are available on android and they are one of the best android bitcoin wallet. I do not know much about exodus but hardware wallets are not android wallets, they are completely different entirely.

I have not tried these wallets before, but it is good to have a cryptocurrency wallet application on mobile. I can add a blockchain application to this list, which is a secure and easy-to-use wallet that also supports many digital currencies and can be found in the application store or downloaded from the official website of the wallet

Thank you for your awesome information about those particular android bitcoin wallets.

I was well aware of Edge and Bitcoin Wallet as got alot of feedback from them at some android wallets reviewing sites. Also like that there is an option for backups from Edge and that's what kept me using it almost the time.

Nontheless i want to point out that Coinbase also offers their own android wallet app here (hence official link):

https://www.coinbase.com/mobile

Edited by DreamStage

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are a lot of bitcoin wallets which are android version. These are the wallets in which you can store your bitcoins and other currencies. These wallets are very secure for your money. Coinbase, coinmi, blockchain, trust wallet and trezor are the best android bitcoin wallets.

I really agree with you, there are many bitcoin wallets for the Android mobile system because the Android operating system is open to any interference from the outside. I want to agree with your comments from this forum.

• +2 1

There are many android wallet available but I preferd blockchain wallet. The blockchain wallet is the best wallet for saving our bitcoin long time and provides us high security. The use of blockchain is very easy and simple. 

18 hours ago, Bilalmalik said:

Coinbase wallet

Mycelium wallet

Exodus wallet

Bitpay wallet

Ripple wallet

Blockchain wallet.

Hardware wallet.

Hardware wallets are not android. I have never heard of ripple wallet wallet before but ripple is not even bitcoin, if you check up, the question is android bitcoin wallets, ripple wallet will never be there. 

There are hundreds of cryptocurrency wallets that work on mobile phones, either with Android or IOS system. Mobile wallets have increased in popularity over computer wallets that require a computer to connect to, because mobile wallet users can access digital currencies from anywhere at any time. In addition to the ease of use when checking the balance in the account or transferring funds.

Şu anki en iyi bitcoin cüzdanı bir blockchain cüzdanıdır, piyasada oldukça uzun bir süredir var ve bildiğim kadarıyla ilk cüzdandı.

Android bitcoin wallet ensures no bitcoin storage on the big screen of your android device. Android bitcoin is the best.

I provide more possibilities Android bitcoin where you can store important keys, documents and currencies

Andriod bitcion wallets are following 

1 electrum bitcoin wallet 

2 greenbits bitcoin wallet

3 bread bitcoin wallet 

There are many different wallets for your android phone. I use bitcoin wallet. It is the best wallet it's security is high. Many people use this wallet. I recommend you to use it for your account safety . I like this wallet.

• +1 1

I think the best is a trust wallet because it is a multi-functional wallet and contains all the subcoins. even subcoins that have just hit the market. I think it is a very good wallet to invest in new projects and I use it actively now. I recommend you to examine the different investment tools available.

Thank you for sharing this information. It is true that there are many wallets in online. But I like coinbase most. Because it is very much safe and secured. And I feel very comfortable in this wallet than any other wallet in online. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, mobile version of Blockchain wallet is best for holding bitcoins in android. Because it is secure and safe place to store bitcoins. I always recommend everyone to use it. 

• Useful or interesting 1