What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

On 12/23/2019 at 10:58 PM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

After all, what will happen to us is that we lose our bitcoin with the scames.
Will we have the ability to buy?
Or are we just with Altcoin?
I want your opinion on which strategy you will use.

It is better to ask what happens if bitcoin loses value? It is the dream for most people to see bitcoin price goes higher and higher every day.  But there is no problem even if prices become too expensive, you still have the ability to buy because bitcoin is made of millions of satoshis and you can buy as much as your investment allows you. No one can prevent the collapse of any currency. If you think negatively, you can't achieve success in this market. It is better to forget about these things and focus on what the market offers you for earning profit.

The best thing is to diversify investments and not rely on one type like Bitcoin or even just invest in cryptocurrencies, but always look for new ways to invest and develop with them.

What will happen if the prices of cryptocurrencies rise dramatically, especially Bitcoin, whoever owns the currency will realize large amounts of profit and will regret anyone who does not purchase Bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

Do you depend on bitcoin or others to trade, if you depend on bitcoin, everyone expects its price to rise after going down to this degree, I do not have a specific strategy but I am dealing with the advice of friends.

Edited by Maroua

We are very close to the expected date of the Bitcoin halving event in this world. I think this halving event might be a cause to give the price raise of each Bitcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Price of each Bitcoin might be very high in the market in 2020. 

2 hours ago, BulatkinAl said:

You can either choose to buy and hodl again or you can try to use altcoins like ethereum and still make a good profit in 2020. So it's all up to you and I would love that you choose bitcoin.

I choose to hold couple of coins such as Ether, litecoin and bitcoin itself. You can see Ether has risen 18% while bitcoin has risen only less than 7%.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I choose to hold couple of coins such as Ether, litecoin and bitcoin itself. You can see Ether has risen 18% while bitcoin has risen only less than 7%.

Likewise ma, I hold more than those coins. I have bitcoin, ether, dash, bitcoin cash and litecoin. We not doing it for two reasons than to just gain. 

As I am holding bitcoin in the hope that bitcoin will rises in the future, if this could be true, and bitcoin halving will have effect on bitcoin, then surely I will be the luckiest guy

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Likewise ma, I hold more than those coins. I have bitcoin, ether, dash, bitcoin cash and litecoin. We not doing it for two reasons than to just gain. 

So what is the reason for you to hold multiple coins other than gaining more profit. For me I do it so that i do nit miss and in case one coin is down other will be up.

16 hours ago, apealing said:

I suppose that we all can have a whole lot pore profits, if btc can have mich bigger price, consisting of I recognize a variety of people, eho always exchanges their crypto in btc

Profits is assured if bitcoin price rises, this will make people to make more imvestment and traders will be constantly doing scalping to get more Profits daily

On 4/6/2020 at 6:35 PM, Thekingcallme said:

What will happen if the prices of cryptocurrencies rise dramatically, especially Bitcoin, whoever owns the currency will realize large amounts of profit and will regret anyone who does not purchase Bitcoin

That's the truth those that hold Bitcoin will surely experience a huge profit when the price rises

On 12/24/2019 at 12:58 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

We may see a bull rise in Bitcoin in mid or end 2020 it is always wise to hold it at the moment. Try to avoid scam investment websites and airdrops. As it will eventually dry out your available funds . 

I think most of us are neglecting an important fact about bitcoin halving. Whenever there is a discussion about this event, all people think about holding bitcoin but we never ask ourselves, why should we hold only bitcoin? After halving, if bitcoin rises, most altcoins will rise too and they may even rise more than bitcoin! So, what about investing in altcoins instead of bitcoin? Some suggest investing in both of them. What do you think and what are your plans for this big event?

On 12/24/2019 at 12:58 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

With the new year there will always be more new ways to earn more crypto currency. You can still buy and sell crypto easily on different exchanges. And definitely upcoming days will be good. 

Alot of things is happy in 2020 sure in first half Bitcoin reaches 11k$ and now it dumps like  never before but market is recovering and sure this year after halving the price is going to reach the sky . And every one will be pleased those who are investing  and holding btc.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/7/2020 at 1:38 AM, Maroua said:

Do you depend on bitcoin or others to trade, if you depend on bitcoin, everyone expects its price to rise after going down to this degree, I do not have a specific strategy but I am dealing with the advice of friends.

Do not depend you family income to bitcoin, I think we need to work as well, and yes let us hold our bitcoin and wait for the next bull run seasons.

I think bitcoin will rise again to 10000$ , so i think is a good time to invest in bitcoin , because i think in this month will rise , and also when bitcoin rise , also the coin like ETH and LTC will rise to, so you have to chose the right coin now before investing.

If bitcoin raises its price,well it will be hard for others to purchase big amount of bitcoin but those who are still willing to take risks and believing on bitcoin they will still buy no matter how expensive it will be as they will believe that it will still go higher.

We will be riches people  ! and I think this will happen at the end of this year ! 
but this will happen if we won the war against COV-19 ! if we won I think that the price will reach to 10,000 dollar again !

almost certainly the value of bitcoin will grow by the end of the year, also increasing the value of almost all the other altcoins, the best strategy for now is buy bitcoin / altcoin to sell at the end of the year at higher prices...

If the price rises this year, we will be able to achieve additional profits from the areas and locations that we work in, especially the people who store cryptocurrencies will be able to achieve excellent profits

On 4/11/2020 at 11:35 AM, Depth Jonny said:

It's not a positive thing if Bitcoin moves up in 2020. At very large rates, we will offer our Bitcoin. It's typically a trick of the embarrassment that we should escape by not being involved in a tenting deal.

What do you mean that it is not a positive thing if bitcoin moves up in price in 2020? that all people need and it sounds very positive to me.

If the price of bitcoin increases, people will make a lot of profits, especially people who buy at a low price will make a lot of profits. This is the principle of profit from trading.

For me I think if bitcoin rises it's price those who actually earn bitcoin will profit alot and those also invested will gain alot of profit, but those who sold there bitcoin in a cheap amount will regret it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Each person differs from the other according to each case, there are those who can buy again and start from scratch and there are those who will declare bankruptcy and leave the field, you cannot know.