What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

What will happen to us by 2020 if bitcoin raises prices

Bitcoin price barley will be the only ones who have this coin. And those who do not, will start working on this site, I think it is for profit.

I don't think the ability to buy right now, but with altcoin, I'm able to trade it with strategy and get profits to exchange it to BTC.

If the price of bitcoin soars in 2020, it will be beneficial to those hodling their coins, will be a good time to sell that's if they intend to do so, on the contrary those who have not yet bought will encounter the new price to contend with.

I suggest to anyone that just entered cryptocurrency space to spent a few time for research as the opportunities on a bull run are really much better than today. Research on how you can make money from cryptocurrencies, from investing and from promoting them, and also research on how not to get scammed by anyone.

You don't know how rich you can become in the next few years from crypto.

If in 2020 the price of Bitcoin rises, many people will become rich if they buy Bitcoin in 2019 at a low price. If we do not want to enter into the person who benefits, then it is better to buy Bitcoin now.

For me, fortunately, while the price of bitcoin is low or dumping, I buy an amount of bitcoins, and it is quite many hoping that if the price pumps then the bitcoin that I hold will increase, so if  2020 the price of bitcoin pumps then it will be great for me and for those who own and invest bitcoin in their wallets.

Boss:

The price of bitcoin goes up in future. The bitcoins prices jump time to time and this is green time for goes up prices. Bitcoin prices increase because the demand of bitcoin increase day by day in the crypto market and people purchase bitcoin for holding purpose.

If we buy now at this rate it will be profitable in 2020 that's why I was that buying at this will be in profitable in next months that will be 2020 so don't think what will happen just buy it

It seems to me that we can buy BTC in the future. Even if everything goes bad, you need to solve something.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:28 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

After all, what will happen to us is that we lose our bitcoin with the scames.
Will we have the ability to buy?
Or are we just with Altcoin?
I want your opinion on which strategy you will use.

first of all i will be very careful about scams. if unfortunately i got scam than i will never loose hope and remain exist in crypto with more stronger way. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The raise of the price of bitcoin is an usual to us because the supply won't exceed 21m but the demand will increase. so, it is a normal scene in my opinion.

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 hours ago, Ahmed112 said:

All we know about bitcoin price is too low in now a days if we buy bitcoin in low price then in future we get very great profits on it. May be bitcoin price will grow up in 2020.

yea a lot of people will be buying bitcoin and many other altcoins in 2020 in preparation of the big bull run because this bear market has already lasted more than 2 years and it will end soon.

• +2 1

Well this will be good for us to getting some big money from bitcoin, we can now buy what ever we want but for me, i want to buy some smartphones because my phone for now is slow so i need to change my phone to posts properly.

yes in 2020 maybe bitcoin raise the price

and recover all losses i holded some bitcoin and maybe i make very good profit lest see in 2020

• +4 1

its one way or another, market adoption will drive the price to go up, or the market price will drive the bitcoin adoption even further. Both leads to greater market price in the future.

• +5 1

Many peoples says that the there are many good news for the bitcoin in the 2020.

And its time to pump the price of the bitcoin. And the halving of bitcoin is also comes in the 2020. So, there are many chances that in 2020 the bitcoin price increases

On 12/24/2019 at 2:52 AM, Yomeukhere said:

If bitcoin recovery its history of periodically to have bull trends, the next year will come back the euphoria to the cryptoworld. That uptrend is the most waited event in the world. 

The fact that everyone waits for it is a warning signal.

I believe the upcoming halving is overhyped. Miners are no sitting ducks who just wait until their rewards are halved. Many probably already invest in more energy efficient equipment right now, so the price increase may be limited.

i see two possible scenarios; bitcoin goes slowly to the bottom ($4000?) or the price starts to pick up again after summer 2020. In that case I expect the top in 2021 or later.

I think (and hope) the second scenario is true. But the first is not impossible!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Everyone is waiting for this wonderful opportunity in order to achieve good profits and compensate the losses suffered by him. Of course, he who will sell will be happy with the rise of Bitcoin during the year 2020 and while he wants to buy he will be in the exclusivity because he has not bought before.

THINK POSITIVE

If Bitcoin value pump up on 2020 then many holdlers are now eyeing on selling ther bitcoin due to its high value. It could be possible for Bitcoin to bounce back after many dumps happening last quarter.

If bitcoin will increase in 2020 I will be a rich man because I have a very big amount in btc

In first quarter of 2020 especially first two months are very important for alt coins. As you will definitely see a good alt season. Also alts are at their all time low prices so its better to invest in some good potential alt coins 

Just now, Yomeukhere said:

Your reasoning is very good but the effects of the halving go in different and contradictory ways. The rewards for mining btc will be the half but the slower path in mined should go up the prices and the fees. 

Oh, I am sure that prices will go up again. Just not right after the halving.

Based on what I know now, my current prediction is:

Highest price for 2020 - $10,000

Mid 2021 price - $15,000

After that it becomes very hard to say something (could go to the moon, or could be overtaken by another coin)

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

actually i like to move with ETH and other altcoins.these are less popular and also safe for me as a low capital holder.i am still learning and have fear of losing huge.so i can move with the small market and happy with that

I think we should aware of that how to avoid scams. We should think positive about crypto future. and should be very careful about scams and frauds. set aside a part of bitcoin and do trading in alts with some of amount

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.