Teach Basic on Trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Teach Basic on Trading

To learn trading, you must learn the method of analysis and read indicators that indicate the price movement of a market. Through this, trading will be easy.

To learn trading, you must learn the method of analysis and read indicators that indicate the price movement of a market. Through this, trading will be easy.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/21/2020 at 5:25 PM, Ayaz03 said:

On the off chance that you need to exchange, pick potential crypto, for example, bitcoin and Ethereum, you can exchange straightforwardly on yobit, you can purchase first on yobit, at that point begin exchanging there, if costs go up past capital you can sell it. It is only my conclusion and thought in the event that you need to differ with me you can.

Trading one of the best ways to make money from the cryptocurrency world I started trading two years ago. You have to see different websites on how people trade and what will be traded and earn you a high income

It's a good idea having a section to learn about trading, I wish people who have experience in trading help us, I have been trying to learn about trading for months, now I have finally found it getting paid while learning here in cryptotalk I really can't ask for more.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/19/2020 at 7:23 PM, juma1 said:

The basics of trading are really very important and they truely help out in a huge way and we haven't seen any better than all this and it's truely great at all times 

The patience of the trader, be hardworking and persistent. Traders need to control their emotions. By learning they can be a professional entrepreneur. not all brokers are suitable for the high volume of transactions made by day traders

On 12/23/2019 at 5:56 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone teach me the basic way of trading?In a way that its easy to understand. I

@Vanessa  I will teach you a super easy trading strategy. I don't like Coinbase but it's a good way to start trading for newbies.

1. Create a Coinbase account
  2. You can login to Coinbase PRO with same login details (lower trading fees)
  3. NOTE: transfers between Coinbase and Coinbase PRO acounts are instant and free
  4. Coinbase send prices alerts, when you see -10% buy the coin they mentioned
  5. When Coinbase send a +10% price alert, sell the coin
  6. Repeat it 
  7. Enjoy!

Buy and sell at Coinbase PRO, not Coinbase (same login details).

Feel free to contact me in PM if you have some questions.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/9/2020 at 7:42 PM, Treat1234 said:

The basic way of Trading is the buy at lower price and wait still the price rises and sell at higher price, but it is not easy at all

that's absolutely true it's not easy to buy low and sell high because this is my personal experience whenever I buy any crypto coin it starts dumping instead of pumping so I think it's not easy task 

For beginners in this field, I always advise to start trading arbitrage by relying on two cryptocurrencies and the price difference between them so as to be able to understand the main principle of trading and monitor price charts for only two currencies more easily also

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well to put it simple, you buy low, sell at high price value....

That's basically it.

Now if you want more details, you need to take consideration of what are the best currencies to invest and trade for on a particular time set, based on latest news, some big whales investments and trading statistics.

You have to take all of that and much more into account.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You said that you searched for the basics of trading and found them complex. Most of the answers that you will receive are a complicated expression, too, because if you do not know what some concepts mean, methods of trading will not understand what others say. It is not so simple, but also simply, if only the first step starts, after this period, you become an expert. This is how it is The difficulty begins with the first step and becomes easy with the duration.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

that's absolutely true it's not easy to buy low and sell high because this is my personal experience whenever I buy any crypto coin it starts dumping instead of pumping so I think it's not easy task 

Every method of Trading has its own strategies, there is another way that you can buy and sell within some hours, any small changes in price will be your Profits, this is known as scalping, it need more experience in this type of strategy

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

Every method of Trading has its own strategies, there is another way that you can buy and sell within some hours

That is called scalping, it is not profitable for me, I prefer day trading because I babe gained little from it. Also, I trade swing trading too but require more patience for the coins to trade to reduce price so significantly. 

Trading is not that easy and there are some basics you need to understand before you get started you need to perfect your trading strategy and knowledge,you must as well have some patience and self control when you get started,without self control you can not be a successful trader.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:02 AM, George10 said:

Trading is not that easy and there are some basics you need to understand before you get started you need to perfect your trading strategy and knowledge,you must as well have some patience and self control when you get started,without self control you can not be a successful trader.

Definitely trading is not easy there is need for patients and endurance no doubt in trading there are a lot of strategy that are necessary to be known by a trader.

There are many basic things that you must learn before starting trading and you must also read a lot of topics related to trading and platforms and know the analysis of the digital currency market, as well as you must know what are the best currencies that we can use for trading.

If you are talking about basic things about cryptocurrency tradings, you might take care of following things. 

• It is very important, collect capital first and be mentally ready for tradings
  • Do not start from big amounts if you are newbie
  • Try to understand how different market analysis are done for the cryptocurrency tradings
  • Be sure to choose the right coins/tokens and real platform to perform trading activities
  • Place buy/sell orders on the trading platforms according to your benefits

I don't have much idea on the basis of trading but I will recommend you to make use of this site because there are good organized information about Cryptocurrency and trading it as well and I believe you can learn from this site if you focus and read other members posts and topics.

On 12/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, Vanessa said:

Can someone teach me the basic way of trading?In a way that its easy to understand. Ive research from you tube but it was all too complicated .

I mean I am ver much interested but my brain in kinda swirling whenever I am watching this things.Help please😚

The basic lesson from trading is actually quite simple, you only need to buy a few bitcoins at a low price and sell them when prices are high, choose potential coins for your first trade and choose a good exchange that is yobit, you can trade there.

Probably the OP watched all these so called expert traders trying to convince everyone how cool and professional they are while spitting any random words about candle patters, moving averages and oscillators and talking about how much money they make, how their trades are successful and how they used to work as traders (before getting kicked out) in the stock market. Anyway do not listen to them. Only averages have some scientific value and traders usually follow the trend until the trend reverses and lose all their profits.

• +2 1

Just train yourself with your everyday activities in some exchanges. The action that you exchange one coin to another maybe like LTC to BTC it's trading, so if you will keep repeating that you will be learning trading everyday.

good question, i agree with you when you search to learn trading you will find many and many videos and you can't find where you start, i suggest to search by words key like : support points and resistor points of coin price.

Trading is very easy, you just need to choose which crypto to trade, then buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. You can start trading on yobit, the simple menu makes yobit suitable for novice traders, so feel free to get into the trade little by little you will be able to trade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:56 PM, Vanessa said:

Can someone teach me the basic way of trading?In a way that its easy to understand. Ive research from you tube but it was all too complicated .

I mean I am ver much interested but my brain in kinda swirling whenever I am watching this things.Help please😚

hahahaha just concentrate and you will make it

• -3 1

Hello friend I think the first thing is to look for basic theory of trading candles types of candles, types of formation when it is bullish bearish, then familiarize yourself with the product you want to trade, it depends if it is forex or if it is crypto that you want to do, because it has different Schedule. You can download the metatrader demo and then manuals on how to handle it. Of course, if this is here for a crypto trader, then you can register in a binance exchange or another and start to see how the currencies move and apply the knowledge little by little, you also have to see your personality to see if you are going to do day trading swing trading long term short term

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading has an extra course which you cant learn easily..  But the concept of trading is you need to buy a coin in a time range then sell it when coin price pump..   If you dont able to imagine the coin price then you wont be able to gain enough profit even you can lose your money too..  So be careful and dont think about doing trading without having knowledge about it..        

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:56 AM, Vanessa said:

If you really want to learn trading so first of all I will suggest you that keep using trading section for the purpose of trading but I can tell you about trading that trading is the part of win and loss it is essential to keep it in your mind, from trading you can get more profit what coins you buy in cheap price and sell in high..