Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Will you consider Cryptotalk as full time or part time job?

On 12/23/2019 at 5:54 AM, Migo said:

You can give two or three hours from your time to this forum no more, I mean this all the time that 30 paid posts need to be reached, so you can decide if you want to compete it in one shit or separate your topics 

really just set aside a few hours only 1 or 2 or can be done at your free time the most important thing is that within 24 hours you have to disaikan these 30 posts

well i consider working on crypto talk as part time job. since i’m only working anytime i want, without fix schedules. and you can only work here after you finished posting 30 posts per day. 

I think only we need two to three hours per day so it can be only part time job . and alsho we can not meet all our needs with cryptotalk earning 

Patience is the most important trait when talking about crypto currencies because every successful people have patience

It can be, because its a very humane place where one can be able to keep on working and earning , how ever its important to note that you can not earn enough to gain the best from it its a little bit difficult to make enough money from this place but its good enough to make some good investments

Working full-time in crypto not working full-time can be beneficial.  And do my other work as well.  And working full-time on crypto will make very little money from now on.  And if I do part-time it will be good.  Working part-time allows me to continue my studies well.

Here I am very happy, because I spend my time with many benefits from it, I earn knowledge and money, and walk in developing myself and my experience .. Thanks to this beautiful forum

On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

Yeah I am also doing job as an accountant and  when i watch my wrist at sleeping time I think I didn't do any thing extra now I'm doing two jobs crypto plus accountant. And it fills empty space in my daily routine.

cryptotalk is an amazing forum for making money and get information and i spend a lot of time here but i think cryptotalk is a part  time job for me because i am a student and being a student is my full time job but maybe in some countries people use cryptotalk as a full time job but about me i use it to learn more about crypto.

This is not a real full time job.. But atleast you can still use it on your free time to get some extra i would say so that's really interesting seeing it this way.

I will consider cryptotalk as a part time job and not full time job. Because cryptotalk needs very low time to complete tasks where another full time job can make my huge money plus huge money from cryptotalk got in less time.

I already consider cryptotalk as a permanent job to me because I don't have any source of income apart from this forum so I really enjoy it and I will continue blessing the owner of this forum. 

Well for me, cryptotalk is only my pqrt time job for now, since i am studying a degree and spend time more on my studies. I am grateful cryptotalk gave me an opportunity to earn money by just posting here.

I'm using crypto-talk as a Part-time Job if we can call it like that because i only use this forum on my free time. It's helping me getting some extra money to invest.

I'm a student, I consider cryptotalk a part time job, I want to work full-time on it, because I can't afford enough time to study. So I'm working part-time.

As a student, of course cryptotalk is just a part time job for me. Cryptotalk can give me extra income or money for my school. But if i'm not student, i will make cryptotalk as my full time because it is very useful for me.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:20 AM, kimberly24 said:

Honestly, I am really amazed by this forum because it is paying satoshis. I am earning at least better than the previous sites that I'm using. Now, that I found a job I feel like I need to decide whether I will render my time investing and be active on this forum or just make this forum as my part time job..

I suggest to you to do your passion, do whatever makes you happy, and also do it for the the better. This forum is very useful so it is your choice if you want to make it as your full time job. Just make sure that you have savings because if this forum go down, you have money because of your savings. Did you get me? Sorry for my english, i'm not good at it.

No doubt this site pays you much good amount of money than all those scam sites. 

You just need to complete your job and then get paid for every post you make.

Though you get your satoshi after three or four hours.

I will never consider cryptotalk as a full time job, because we can not assure that this forum or campaign will operate for a very long time. I will continue to work on this campaign as long it's paying and it's profitable. As of now cryptotalk is a part time job for me because it gave me enough income to support me buying the things I need.

Well this is a really good and amazing platform but I rarely spend more than two hours here a day, I got a lot more doing so this is not a full time Job and neither am I considering it to be, this is just a part time job to me.

It just takes a hour or two to complete my posts on cryptotalk so i would consider it a parttime passive income. It surely provides a good payments in bitcoin but the amount is not too significant and you need to save your earnings for months to begin actual trading.

468x60-3.png

Well for us 30 posts will be finished within 2 to 3 hours . So you just decide what should be it . And if the posts and comments get unlimited then many people will give their full time in it 

I consider it a part time job because I only do it in my free time and it helps me with some additional income.

You can make it as youre extra income lonly like working here in crypto talk for 2-4hours.it is important to have an stable job than having only an extra income.thats my own opinion 

In my opinion cryptotalk is best for part time. If you want to do work full time on this platform then you do. But I think this is not a job. You should work in your free time.

1 hour ago, Shuvhi said:

In my opinion I think you can choose to Crypto talk forum as your main job because this forum pays you little for posting here but I am not telling that it's bad because most of the people doesn't come here to get paid only because many people also use this to gather knowledge about cryptocurrency.

I believe anyone who consider this forum as a full time job will end up spamming this forum and opening multiple accounts just to get more from here. This forum pays you enough to consider it a better passtime to get more information and to be a better trader on Yobit