What happens when we sell our crypto in profit - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What happens when we sell our crypto in profit

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ?

depends on urs whereabouts laws. but the main problem is how to decide when it's the right time to sell.

When the market is going to up and sell our coins in profit than this is good for us because from long time we are going to invest in the crypto market day by day and we safe the coins and wait for the market bull and i hope this time market will make high soon and than i sell my coins and withdraw the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

sell our coins in profit than this is good for us because from long time we are going toinvest in the crypto market day by day and we safe the coins and wait for the market bull and i hope this time market, 

It is a good move to sell your coins after the strong rally and reinvest again once the value of this coin was dump. It is a best strategy to earn money on crypto by just holding and selling your coins. The tax are applied if you use an exchange site and to your local bank.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Oxygen said:

If your transactions within the limits than you have no worries. but if it exceeds the taxable amount limits than you will be questioned about your earnings and you have to provide all the details.

Yes you are right..exceeding with the limits results in paying of some additional taxes .and some questions will be going to ask and you have to answer them all.

In my country (Belarus), all income received from cryptocurrencies is not taxed. If your country has too high taxes, then move to us.

3 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

I think When we sell crypto profit it is good for me  and it is good for my future. and  it all depends on each country regulates. if taxed yes we have to pay. but the exchange at crypto is subject to transaction fees that are usually for miners. yes, if the affairs of the bank depend on our own country.

It has a good outcome because you are now earnings a lot of income because you got the timing when the price of the coin is really much profitable.

Eventually crypto is worth nothing unless you are able to spend it in the real world. So selling your crypto with profit to pay off loans or buy stuff is always a good idea.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Still i dont have issues like this, but i am afraid that if government imposed any restrictions of cash out or imposed any tax on it then this will be very disappointing for me.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

I do not believe earnings on crpyotcurrencies are charged by taxes. There are no regulation in this system. No authorities. It is a peer to peer network where no one regulates how we connect with others.

nMvFbuZ.png

If you had lots of money suddenly inside your account okay they will ask you alot but, if you plaaed save, Then you will take your profit step by step of how much you can send each day or each week 

On 12/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Oxygen said:

If your transactions within the limits than you have no worries. but if it exceeds the taxable amount limits than you will be questioned about your earnings and you have to provide all the details.

Yes. Selling all the cryptocurrencies which exceeds the fixed limkts then there will have to pay the taxable amount which will be the some percent of your total amount.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Wondering what will happen after we decide to sell our crypto assets after a strong rally and we put back our money on bank account ? Who knows what taxes we will pay or if we will pay. Obviously this depends on each state that has their own laws and regulations. I live in europe and so my earnings could be taxed in a different way from another state .

Yes, it really does depend on each country or state, in where I live, cryptocurrencies are not taxed although the are accepted, I think our government is not doing much about it and just letting it be.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Why we need to sell our coins? Why we need to convert our money from a decentralized and secured currency to a centralized and insecure currency? For me crypto is also a currency so I will keep my money in crypto. 

I know that when you sell all of your crypto and change your financial money to save it in a bank account, you need to pay a fee to pay for the exchanger service. it also depends on how much your crypto is.

5 minutes ago, thiscomm said:

I know that when you sell all of your crypto and change your financial money to save it in a bank account, you need to pay a fee to pay for the exchanger service. it also depends on how much your crypto is.

Yes with doing this the crypto use will lose much of his money in paying the exchange fees and after that bank will also deduct the tax and other fees etc. 

In our country I sell my all crypto to good profit and earn money then my government and pay my tax because my want where i earn how I earn I can't give the proper answer because in country crypto currency illegal and we can't hold but who the buy our coin he became earn good profit

When i get profit on my invested currency i sell it in usd then in our country crypto is not accepted therefore i convert it after this conversion i send my earnings to Perfect money then i convert it to cash mall then i receive it on my bank account and this is my real payment .

How can that happen, the transaction are not personality tracked, but if you push you Bitcoins on any websites conversation and from this websites swap over you withdrawal to your array account, they will perceive show selected tax.

On 12/23/2019 at 3:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

You ask and you answer yourself. That will happen. Do you want to avoid taxes? Donate your money to the poor or children's foundation. Then enjoy your money. Please choose your own.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

You will be questioned on your profits if you transfer them to your bank account and they exceed the allowable limit for free and for this it is preferred to sell them directly and receive money to avoid paying these taxes

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

You will be questioned on your profits if you transfer them to your bank account and they exceed the allowable limit for free and for this it is preferred to sell them directly and receive money to avoid paying these taxes

You should also be wary of confiscating your money from the bank if you do not have an invoice that proves the source of these funds and profits. Therefore, I do not advise you to transfer Bitcoin cryptocurrencies directly to your bank account.

Life is great and enjoy it

I really dont know for sure you or we should see the countries and the roles there. I will see the comments if there is any information ...

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Maxtron73 said:

This is not so much complicated. As we only get the profits and that is a simple.

After a serious bull run, Better cash some and buy something important and also some other assets to expand your economy channels m