Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

Its not. For me, our data or information is not safe in the crypto website because there are lots of hackers that spread in these kind of sites. But of course, we don't need to provide our private information in crypto websites to ensure our safeness.

That's not true, data should take care by you and never let crypto website have it. This is about safety and can't compromised, you're the player. Every trader/ investor should have equipment to store all data and activity, just in case if something happen you already have back up information.

Well, of course, it will be secure as long as you will not give any personal informations or put personal informations in those websites just like KYC well KYC intends to verify the user and keep your coins or money more secured, but many people take this or use this method to do bad things such as identity theft or use to steal money, so it's for the user to be cautious and be careful all the time.

6 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

I think our personal is not safe in Crypto websites. Because anytime Crypto websites can scam with us also they can sell our data. So we should avoid submit our information in any websites.

Those sites steal our data, some of them are not like that, some sites use to save our data while other does not

Cryptocurrency is a very good site. But here you hide your personal information because there are so many scammer and hackers. They can steal your valuable information. In this you will suffer disadvantage. And you control your crypto daily.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:00 PM, Imran jameel said:

Its depends on different things. Big exchanges security is powerdul. They care about user data and funds. Buy it may happen in small exchanges. Some time hackers hack the user data from exchanges. 

Yes this is true that the big exchange have good security and they have strong network system because of heavy investment but in the new exchanges most of the low investment they have low security and also they are can not offered high security system for their exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is still question mark about data security in crypto websites so don't provide your data to any website unless your are fully assure about that website, whether it is legit or not. Before providing your data please read their privacy policy and know what they will do with your data.

It's depends on your where are safe and first of all of secure your website to be used check it all reviews be sure to positive comment then save your data

On 1/11/2020 at 5:15 PM, Rahi Ahmed said:

Not 100% secure.  In the online world everywhere are have some risk some dangers  

That's true. Online world is very vulnerable in terms of security and data breach. That's why its important that you didn't give all your information, especially if its online so that no one will know your true identity.

Some Projects that offer Airdrop free token to user for promote and share there there coin on Social media They need KYC .Because they want to give only real person .If KYC not compulsory for airdrop then each member create multiple Accounts for receiving airdrop.I you do not want to compromise with your Personal data then do not do kyc and also trade on those exchanges who they does not require KYC.

Crypto sites do not require your data and most certainly if you provide your data it will not be protected and will be used in case of need or by requesting it from legal authorities

THINK POSITIVE

Some trading exchanges have KYC regulations before trading and some don't. It is better to do some research before doing so, this is to keep your data safe and not to be misused on the site. Yes, I think the best option is on yobit, without having to do kyc you can immediately trade safely.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Why you give your data to sites. Dont give your personal data to any site if the site is good and the some one hack or steal your data So you  will be insecure so dont give data to any of there websites.

Yes I have a same opinion like u don't give your personal data to any site if someone hack your data you will be insecure.

Yeah some websites and platforms save your data.But some doesn't that's because of the security problems in different platforms.

If it is a verified and trusted site then your personal information is safe but be careful on where you put your personal data because some scamming sites also exist which will misutilize your information.

468x60-3.png

On 12/23/2019 at 4:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

Believe not believe, we must stay alert. You should choose a platform that is good and has a proven reputation so that your personal data remains safe and is not misused.

6 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Crypto sites do not require your data and most certainly if you provide your data it will not be protected and will be used in case of need or by requesting it from legal authorities

For me, I prefer privacy, not providing identity documents, not activating kyc for protection, and not monitoring my activities

Life is great and enjoy it

If the website is legal then it's secured. But websites who wants your personal information first kike asking you to input your private keys, that is absurd.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:24 AM, heelsibat said:

Why would we give our personal information to any cryptocurrency site? There is a chance of feeling insecure if you provided you personal information. 

Hello. As these informations are stored on servers, it remains vulnerable to hacking. Remember the Binance "KYC leaks". Nothing is 100% certain in life except death.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

the thing is that the cryptocurrency transactions are encrypted and are not traceable so you can trade and send or receive crypto very easily 

fast and secure

but our data at the websites its not guaranteed so you have to be more cautious about it 

I never ridiculed my personal information. I keep my personal information safe and secure. Crypto websites can be protected but it will be up to you. Where do you put it Trust should be placed on qualified and reliable sites.

i think our data secured on this crypto because they have admin and moderators that focused to this forum and they assuring our data privacy and I've never heard about that issue compromised even this crypto was created.

In some exchanges, our datas are not secure, especially those exchange with the aim of selling investor's data, but there are exchanges that are unique and they put in their best to proctedtheir data's.