Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

Our data is safe here, as blockchain security cannot be broken. Keep in mind that scammers are always on the move, so be careful not to be tempted by temptation. If you do not give your personal information to others .

On the internet nothing is safe because we all are the open persons on the internet and if we search any website the big hackers will know about it and they can easily hack our system and they can stole our info from our p.c and can send our coins from our crypto sites.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

Nope, not the investigation agencies part. Most websites are frequently required to turn over their data to governments or else risk getting banned or shut down. It is what's happening to Telegram for example.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yeah there are chances that the data is secure in crypto websites but you never know what the security level or standard to maintain it secure and there are slightly chances of losing data also .

15 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

i think our data secured on this crypto because they have admin and moderators that focused to this forum and they assuring our data privacy and I've never heard about that issue compromised even this crypto was created.

when we say is our data secured in crypto we dont mean if its secure in this forum mate, it means when you use your trading account that is verified with your ID.

No, it is not safe. Platforms cannot leak their information because they expose them to the law, but hackers can steal information any time in any hack .

• +5 1

I agree that it depends on the credibility of the exchange, and if it is such a good exchange as like Binance, you have no need to worry about your informations.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

I don't think they need to be compromised as most of times they are willingly selling them. This is the situation as most exchange are not controlled and there are no strict privacy regulations involved for an exchange based in Seychelles. Some Investigation agencies that are highly skilled, can get what they want either by asking the exchanges or by breaching them. Still exchanges will probably just hand anything they ask to them.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:59 PM, imran777 said:

I think we should never provide our personal data to any Crypto site. Because it is very risky. We should be careful.

also think we should not share our private information to anyone but i think in many trusted sites are good and i think we should not worry about that.

It is difficult to trust anyone in today's world but in order to obtain some money extra along with our jobs or small businesses, we have to trust some of organizations in crypto world. And that's the reason we give our personal data to these sites. But they should loyal to us and do their best to secure our documents and personal informations.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

22 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I don't think they need to be compromised as most of times they are willingly selling them. This is the situation as most exchange are not controlled and there are no strict privacy regulations involved for an exchange based in Seychelles. Some Investigation agencies that are highly skilled, can get what they want either by asking the exchanges or by breaching them. Still exchanges will probably just hand anything they ask to them.

Welcome my friend, thank you for your help and provide us with important information

• -2 1

your data is safe if you are signing in on trusted crypto site , or else it's not , its hard to identify the trusted websites , it will be so cleaver of you if you signup account with good browser and on trusted website by taking review from other or there are some review websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can never be 100% sure if your data is safe or not. Because you have probably heard that even Facebook is accused of not taking care of the privacy of their users 

I think it depends on the platform and the level of security that the platform offers. I would also take into account the country where the platform is hosted. In some countries the government is controlling everything.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Even on large exchanges, personal data leakage of customers constantly occurs. An example is the BitMEX exchange in November 2019. and small projects simply sell personal data. This is our fault too. We voluntarily send our data to everyone.

• +2 1

On 12/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, Oxygen said:

no, nothing is secure online, all can be hacked and sold so i don't suggest you to put your personal data on online sites even if they are trusted sites. put only what and where it is strictly necessary, nothing more.

i see people selling their personal data for only 10$, unbelievable

If you want to go with cryptocurrency of course you must have shared your personal data but only with the wallets authority and don't be afraid because your data is in very safe and because no one can hack blockchain so your daughter is very safe with ours unless you have shared it with someone else.

cryptotalk is a currency site.thear no need to any personal data. why you think about that.in this platform you earn currency then you can hold or sell also you can buy currency. for exchanging i think cryptotalk is very trustful. thear many site available but every site are not secure. 

Online world are full of scammers and hackers,so we can never be sure when it comes to privacy,anything are possible in online world,no matter how we want to keep safe and secure ,still they find ways. Better choose trusted platform who doesn't ask for kyc.

I don't think anyone should say personal data on crypto websites but it's scary to be scammed here so it's good to put on crypto's good and trustworthy site.

If you do not give your personal information to others, those who work will keep the information confidential. Our data is safe here, because blockchain security cannot be breached. Because they are always ready to pay for the service

• -1 1

Yeah most exchanges don't put tough method in place to protect your data, that is why I only use top branded exchanges, that take users data and secure it.

In my country there is a cryptocurrency web that can be trusted for data security. Many have even used it. But I think not all the web can be trusted. Check before giving your data

It's not that it's secured, because most websites are dangerous if you give them your personal data pr information. So, unless the websites are very trusted and have a very great reputation, it's okay to consider them safe on their websites. But, don't give them to just any websites.