Crypto world - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Crypto world

What I'm fear in crypto world is when my network get trouble or not stable. I'm not fear about everything in crypto world because already knew about the risk, the problem is about network. If I can't connect with crypto world I can't test my brave and skill on the right place, that's it.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest fear in this world(crypto-world).a world with crypto currency can connect with each other.can earn,can learn,can connect.share with us comment down bellow

everyone's greatest fear is one, Loss of funds, scam, theft and loss of capital through trading. and second great fear is dumping of prices drastically like many project have faced.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

3 hours ago, Oxygen said:

everyone's greatest fear is one, Loss of funds, scam, theft and loss of capital through trading. and second great fear is dumping of prices drastically like many project have faced.

My greatest fear is bitcoin one day will be just a useless coin,but but?iknow it will not happen just i think maybe my greatest fear is that im not scared to scammer becouse i always make sure that only free earnings i can use in investing(but?i always make review before i made deposit)

For me greatest fear in Crypto is that i buy a coin with huge hard earned money and sleep and when i wake up and see those coin value is zero because that coin did scam.. this is biggest fear for me to invest in Crypto this should be stopped some how

Just wow.In crypto, i have many experiences. Here we can learn about this which lead to do something good in future regarding our job. And from crypto site, the world people are earning money and doing the this extraordinary job.        

My biggest fear in the world of crypto is with fake projects or failing in its development so I don't dare capitalize in large amounts to invest and trade.

Crypto is a great place to make money, where you can easily earn more money by posting or investing in crypto forums.With which you can easily change your financial situation.

My greatest fear in crypto world is scammers.They always try to make fool people.Everyone fear about scammers.I dont like them

On 12/21/2019 at 8:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest fear in this world(crypto-world).a world with crypto currency can connect with each other.can earn,can learn,can connect.share with us comment down bellow

One of my greatest fear in this crypto world is end-up being lost on tradings that I invested a lot. I know that these cryptocurrencies are volatile, you need to have strategic plan in order to execute it very well and to achieve success. That's it, I feared losing a lot of money. But it's okay if I lost some and learned from it.

nMvFbuZ.png

I think the cryptocurrency world is spreading all over the world making it easy to make money. We collect Bitcoin through BTC. The number of people working for it is increasing day by day for the future as cryptocurrency is the number one position on the world outsourcing website.

3 minutes ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

I think crypto world is the best site for all the site.I also work this site so that i know what's valuable crypto is.Crypto world is the next genaration giant in big company     

What site is that crypto world? Are you talking about the "Crypto World" Section here in our forum? 

If you do, I also think that these section is a good source of information regarding news and other details about cryptocurrencies these days. I hope it will provide better contents soon.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/21/2019 at 8:37 PM, Win said:

My greatest fear in cryptoworld is when I will be scammed again. I don't want to lose my money again because I need it for my daily needs. And that is my greatest fear in cryptoworld. I hope that it can happen to me again.

Apart from the obvious fear, of loosing all my coins to some hacker, forgetting my private keys, loosing my wallets. The biggest fear, is of course, everything going to 0. Bitcoin started at 0 and it can go back to there. 

On 12/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Win said:

My fear in the crypto market is just to lose the coins because now so many exchanges re hacked so much times and peoples will do this every time with the good exchanges and i try to invest money also in the good exchanges so already i loss my coins so much time but not now this time i loss my coins again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have any fear in Crypto world because whatever happens, Go it will happen but I'm still continue what I'm doing in Crypto like trading, investing and holding my coins. No one can stop you to earn Bitcoins because fear can kill yourself i mean your mindset and dream in crypto world. You should focus in what you're doing right now.

I am afraid that governments will take control of cryptocurrencies. It will be a step back. we will lose the opportunity to earn and manage our money.

My biggest fear is that market exchanges are banned all over the world, so crypto is useless. I hope this will continue to exist and continue and can be even better.

The only fear that I have is the thief that is trying to steal my coins in any situation and condition. But I am sure that if I can secure the wallet and the private keys, I don't have to be afraid of them because it will be difficult to find where are my wallet and my private keys. Besides that, if we want to invest in any new project, we need to search for more information because not all projects will make a profit. And that is the other fear that people need to concern. Maybe it's not too sad if we only invest in a small amount, but if you invest in a big amount, then you will regret it.

Crypto World, is the best market to be in right now, I think it is better than forex and it is more profitable than any market, you just have to be smart and apply patience when you trade, cause it is a volatile market, if you rush you will loss.

Boss you know that the crypto world provide the new ideas to the people and here more peoples work and earn crypto currency. I read the crypto article that crypto currency prove more fruitful for the its user and every person wants to work with crypto.

Crypto is now a popular web site that can easily earn bitcoin and convert it into BTC. Crypto is now operating its digital currency bitcoin, making transactions in crypto easy and can be introduced to members of many countries through crypto and educational posts.  Through it, the crypt is therefore cryptic  That's very important.

Personally I fear losing all my cryptocurrency through scams and hackers and not having any idea about how to get it back if it does happen really frightens me, also when we talk about investing, I fear that the money I put into btc will not grow or even lose its value as the years pass.

In the world of Cryptocurrency this is very extraordinary is a very good forum and we can comment without fear to express our opinions and we get paid every time we comment and can increase our knowledge in the world of Cryptocurrency.

If you avoid scams then there is nothing to worry about crypto. But you have to keep your self  safe from scams so no need of fear.

Of course what I'm afraid of is losing money, why? because the crypto currency is unstable and the price changes quite dramatically. In addition we can get profits, we can also experience losses  👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png