Crypto world - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Crypto world

crypto world makes a polite platform for the community to earn capital effortlessly overhang by via a little skills. consequently i will commend others to implicate in this humanity to earn round about little funds through this. 

The only fear is that crypto lost its way and people stop using bitcoin . If that really happen then it would be very disappointing . Let's just be positive guys

My boggest fear is to gain coins and bitcoin in a second dropped to a bad price as now I lost what I worked in damn 😢 .

According to me crypto is life. I Work here and earn money by lying on my bed. What much i should want? I think it is the best all of. And i love it so much. Thanks crypto.        

i don't have that big fear but i hate to see bitcoin ruin all the coins it will make the market fall and that will lead to a bad future .

Till now I haven't faced any problem while using cryptocurrencies so I don't have any fear of it I work Fearless in this forum but sometime when I see the post of scamming and hacking I think that it would be the main fear for the Crypto users.

I am worried in cryptocurrency that many scammers will be attacked and many users will be weakened. I am also concerned about when the coin will lose its value and if someday our income will be lost, and when no one invests in crypto. I hope cryptocurrency will grow and succeed in the future.

The issue is not really cryptocurrencies as well as particularly Bitcoin, along with Bitcoin all of us do not have to be scared as well as along with cryptocurrency, Crypto may be the long term in our brand new Period as well as among the revolutionization has produced by crypto which had been great impact with this contemporary globe. Therefore wish for top WHICH crypto world may develop higher as well as higher.    

On 12/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest fear in this world(crypto-world).a world with crypto currency can connect with each other.can earn,can learn,can connect.share with us comment down bellow

The only and main fear in the crypto world is the Risk in the crypto market and the market instability because the risk is that much by which you can loss all your investment.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest fear in this world(crypto-world).a world with crypto currency can connect with each other.can earn,can learn,can connect.share with us comment down bellow

As in my case i want to penetrate in crypto World.I am new in crypto world and i don't know much about crypto world. I joined this forum to learn all about crypto world. 

My biggest fear is that cryptocurrency will fail. The fact that cryptocurrency will not enter the world stage and no one will use it. After all, cryptocurrency is so convenient and easy to use, it is much more convenient to use it than the same dollar.

Actually what you said about what Crypto can be used for are correct to some extends, one of my dear on Crypto might be that of missing on big moments to actually capitalize on having to earn big on Crypto, as the markets is irregular in inflation

I fear to lose. Investing in crypto is very profitable because you can double your earnings everyday and you will earn good money, but its also a risky business. You can also lose your money anytime when the market will crash and prices fall.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I fear to lose. Investing in crypto is very profitable because you can double your earnings everyday and you will earn good money, but its also a risky business. You can also lose your money anytime when the market will crash and prices fall.

That is the risk you need to take. But as long as you don't sell, the losses are on paper only.

I have lost thousands of Euros in the past few days (stocks, investment funds, crypto), but as long as I don't "panic sell" that won't hurt me. I won't need the money until 2030 (when I plan to retire).

Losses are a problem when you cannot afford them. Therefore, look at your time window (how many years do you have to recover from losses), and never invest money you cannot afford to lose.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

My greatest fear in the crypto world is , k one day everything in the crypto world is shutting down! For the reference, I have the huge investments in Bitcoin and I will be holding it until the halving event of the Bitcoin and I am taking fear what if the BTC price dropped to zero against my expectations ? 

My biggest concern in the field of cryptocurrencies is that the sites I work on are closed and I find no alternative to raising my earning. This imagination makes me feel powerless but I remember that the forum will stay for a long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Risk is the greatest fear although, it shouldn't be a fear, it should be a motive. 

I can tell you from the little experience I have got and from what I have heard from the experienced ones, if one wants to make it big in any kind of investment, you must be prepared to take big risks. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

My biggest concern in the crypto market is that the market reflects horrificly, or that I forget the stop loss mode and that leads to a big loss, as happened to me in the past.

I do not have any concerns about the cryptocurrency, so it is all in my interest. It is important to learn something new. Here I am learning about the world of the cryptocurrency, and my future may all become dependent on it.

Edited by Maroua

My greatest fear is blocking my accounts on platforms and losing my money due to international sanctions on my country

On 3/25/2020 at 6:04 PM, Olivia220 said:

Thanx for your usefull comment about that topic crypto currency being recognized worldwide and completely stopped because if crypto is banned world wide then our income sources will shutdown thanks.

this imagination makes me feel powerless however i keep in mind that the forum will live for a long term.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:07 PM, Win said:

I think everyone is scared of hackers. Because they can steal their coins easily any time. Also the prices are very much fluctuating in the cryptoworld so its all scary. 

We know that coding is risky and we should always be careful

In fact, there are many concerns. I am afraid for my money in the wallet. Also, I am afraid of working in some locations because the percentage of fraud in the sites is constantly increasing.

So far, I confess I have no fear in the world of cryptocurrencies. because of the initial fears I had the present it was over. Sometimes I worry about the security of my wallet, sometimes I worry if I visit the hacker's website. But because of my care. I think I'm fine.