Btc Or Gold - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Btc Or Gold

Both bitcoin and gold have great value and are suitable for storage. I will invest in bitcoin to sell when the time comes to make a profit, then I will buy gold reserves, because gold is stable, does not lose too much value.

Bitcoin is a Cryptocurriency but gold is a product that has physical appearance. The gold price growth is very slowly. But bitcoin price increase Rapidly. Bitcoin can made you millionaire to billionaire in one night. But gold can't. So if you are a crypto lover invest in bitcoin.

Edited by Crypto Rifat
Spelling Mistake

There are many currencies in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a Cryptocurrency but gold is a product that has physical appearance. The gold price growth is very slowly. But Bitcoin price rises very fast. Bitcoin is better than all other cryptocurrencies and gold.

I will choose Bitcoin over Gold. The reason was the value of Bitcoin can changed overtime by its volatility and it was easy to transact. Bitcoin was good to invest for long term since it has a high value.

Gold or btc i suggest btc because gold give good return gold rise it gives 20 40 $ in one time but btc rise it gives 10 times of return so I believe in btc 

Of course it is difficult when I have to choose whether to invest in gold or bitcoin cryptocurrency, I realize that gold has great potential in the future because gold is a mining product with limited supply, but, I also like bitcoin, because bitcoin is a commodity too, and bitcoin mining going forward  will be more difficult and the result will be less bitcoin obtained by miners,

So, I chose both, gold to represent real commodities, while bitcoin represented digital commodities.

BTC is not like listening to cryptos because we make a lot of money working in BTC, we spend money on crypto during our unemployment.

Real think is those are expensive  but if you think always stay your investment money and you earn something,then you choose Bitcoin.Another is gold never give you profit.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:34 PM, amcryptolover said:

I would choose bitcoins over gold because rate of return is better in bitcoin than in gold. and gold is just a rare metal where as bitcoin is a revolution. 

Your question is good in choosing bitcoin over gold.

Of course I also chose bitcoin over gold because the rate of return of bitcoin is clearer and better than gold which is only made of rare metals that are difficult to use than bitcoin can always be used with a sense of advantage and change a good revolution.

I will  support the BTC. Because it's price is going up too fast. And i think after some year it will be more popular for everyone. 

On 12/21/2019 at 4:28 PM, rjroshan said:

Everybody wel known about both BTC and GOLD. Both are very expensive and valuble for our life. But im asking all you here that i want to get know your personal opinion if you were asking to choose one of the which one you choose and which one you giveup from Bitcoin And Gold ? 😀😀

If I have to choose I will prefer bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is more unstable so we can get a big profit 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Btc or gold ,well gold rates changes too slowly and  gold rate do not. Increase to high as compared to btc ,because btc price go much higher than gold ,price of one by is currently above 600k while price of gold is above 30k people 10gram,this is the difference between trading rates as compared between btc and gold.

Hello. I remind everyone that gold is a rare and precious metal very used in computer science. Many electronic components contain it.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I prefer bitcoin, has bitcoin is the new gold, bitcoin price continue to grow and eventually worth way more than gold, gold is just a shinny metal that people loves, bitcoin is a technological phenomena that will change our financial sector.

I prefer Gold as an asset because it has a physical form. Bitcoin Regards most people as Digital Gold still has many shortcomings and also still keeps developing.

I will choose bitcoin because you can have bitcoin without having a lot of money, you just have to be hardworking and patient, also you need pc or phone in order for you to start earning. Also bitcoin can easily double your investments when it's bull run comes.

35 minutes ago, suzuya said:

I will choose bitcoin because you can have bitcoin without having a lot of money, you just have to be hardworking and patient, also you need pc or phone in order for you to start earning. Also bitcoin can easily double your investments when it's bull run comes.

Yeah you can have bitcoin with out having much money and bitcoin price can rise fast to give you excellent profits on your small initial investment, bitcoin is just so much more than gold.

For me I prefer BTC ! because I can invest easily with it and its increased 2-3% per a day so I think its very easy to invest with Btc than gold ! And becasue gold is linked with Dollar ! 

Of course I will choose bitcoin, bitcoin is the new technology and you can earn btc while joining in different forum that offers cryptocurrency but in gold, it's rare and difficult to find nowadays. 

I prefer to buy btc and gold because, for me, gold is for offline investment, and bitcoin will go for the online investment. We need to have as much investment as we can so we can have a better future, and of course, we can also make a lot of money from the investment.

For saving I choose gold, already have regulation, stable price and volume. To get more currency I choose bitcoin the volatility is our chance to double salary. All activity depend the player purposes, some people maybe not agree with my option but that is only method.

I would choose Bitcoin rather than gold because I feel Bitcoin has more worth than gold but sometimes we need both to overcome hard situations.

i think for most of us we will go for crypto because crypto and bitcoin is the most profitable thing we can do with our money while gold is slow with profits.

We want to buy gold with BTC because BTC has more Value than gold and we can buy some products with BTC why not gold.