Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

On 12/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

i assume we are talking about people who don't trade, because a trader makes money in bearish market without problems.

so a normal person has to choose between hold and sell in loss.

who sells in loss is who bought crypto only to make money and don't because they really believe in them, so they sell.

who holds, are those people who trust this technology so they know that in the future that coin that they are holding will have some value.

i hold some coins because i trust them and i see a future with those

• +2 1

I am still not holding my coins because I still have a lot more knowledge to gain. I am just trading right now and I am also doing research about holding coins. Hope to do it in future.

Everyone saying that he/she have hold coins for long term in order to sale them in good prices. But my position is something opposite. I have hold many of coins due to bad trading activities. I have purchased some coins getting into fomo and did not close my trades timely when the loss was only 5 to 10%. And now they are at almost 70% loss. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

55 minutes ago, Jackmil said:

Because I believe in the future of cryptocurrency. I believe in the potential of cryptocurrency for the future. And I hope it will be good with hold.

Do you think belief is enough to satisfy you of crypto?? i thin we need physical of visible factors don't you agree?

i will decide if to hold my coins and look to the coins exchange market when i see that their a possibility to increase the value of that coin i will sell and the some of it is i will store for future raise again of coins.

For the future bullish  of the price of bitcoins and also for some of altcoins for the future of gaining profits.when the price will bullish again

Edited by Win
  • +1 1

I'm holding cryptocurrencies because I believe in its future that's they will become mostly worthiest coins so that I'm holding and waiting for the bullish

I chose to hold my coins for my future investments and keep them waiting for prices to rise , when the price will rise ! then I will sell them 

I may have already replied here but I'm holding because it's money. You always hold money regardless of what value it goes to. It's not like I'm only here to invest. Investing is one thing you can do with your money but think about everything else you can buy with it.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

6 hours ago, Hashir said:

I found that a few people really whining about the crypto bearish market and I realize that the motivation behind why the bearish market is on the grounds that numerous individuals are selling their coins, so for what reason do you decide to hold your coins?

You should not listen to negative things some people say about the future of cryptocurrency because any information without a reliable source is nothing but nonsense. There is not a bearish market anymore and most coins are rising like bitcoin. You can check Yobit to see the green percentages that show prices are going up. There are always some people who try to lower the motivation and eagerness of crypto holders because they might have lost money due to their own mistakes and they think anyone should exit the market. Just don't listen and keep going.

• +3 1

Holding crypto currencies are just have a purpose behind to get profit in future from increased prices. When a hodl did not work then peoples complaint about it and become anxious. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I keep my cryptocurrencies in order to wait for them to go up well and sell them and make a good profit and I will not sell if their price falls and definitely go down

THINK POSITIVE

I chose to keep it because in my opinion it will probably be a product of the future. Certainly it will be of high use value in the future. I have been keeping money for money for 3 years and I have experience about it

I'm holding a cryptocurrency because I'm being patient to wait for the opportunity of it to reach it's peak and make a bull run. 

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I hold my coin and stake it I know that selling them gives me profit for now but staking it to gain more crypto is the most logical way to do and its more profitable in long run.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

At present I'm holding bitcoin.As you can see the price of bitcoin is rising.That's why I'll sell them at right time for a big profit.

For me I am holding because I want to get very high profits , if I sell them cheaply I think its very detrimental , so I will continue to hold it until the  price goes up very high 

I keep my cryptocurrencies to earn from them in the future when prices rise. The depreciation of my currency does not mean losing, as the market is in constant volatility

54 minutes ago, Mumex said:

There is no reason to hold your coins except of you are planning on investments

Holding coin for futher  Profit is a smart decision.We have to make small investments for sudden pump up.It gave us many advantages in future.

• Useful or interesting 1

I Am holding bitcoin , ethereum and litecoin. Those are my favorite coins that is very easy to trade and invest in the exchange. There valued are stable, I can put my trust on this coins.

I hold the bitcoin for the future invest.Because here the bitcoin will increase.when it will increase i will sell it and then i will invest that bitcoin in other side .

On 1/30/2020 at 10:18 AM, Vanessa said:

I Am holding bitcoin , ethereum and litecoin. Those are my favorite coins that is very easy to trade and invest in the exchange. There valued are stable, I can put my trust on this coins.

That's is very good selection of the coins to hold and trade because they are the one of the very trusted coins that's you can hold them for a long time 

I will not be easily influenced by other people who sell coins a lot, because I intend to want to collect coins and sell them when prices are expensive. I am sure that time will come.

The most reason why I'm holding some altcoin is because I think and I believe the coin have potential to increase in the future, that's it. Because holding purposes are having great profits by the price increased at a later time