Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

because I believe that someday crypto will definitely come back again. crypto will return to the moon, so if I still hold crypto now this is the right decision.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

I chose to hold my coins for my future investments and keep them waiting for prices to rise, when prices rise then I will sell them.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I don't keep all the coins and those who believe that will grow in value. And in particular bitcoin itself and a bit of its forks I think after halving there will be a price increase.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Whenever little bit price of coins go down people start selling coins and price start decreasing more and more. I think that time we should hold our coins when other people sell. Because in future they buy again and that time price will go up and i will sell.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

It was simply it is my tactics on how I will earn in the future. Basically I hold my Bitcoin because I expect that the value of Bitcoin will rise in the future. Holding crypto is also a decision making on a critical situation like dumping.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, Delgboke said:

so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

People pretty much hold coins because they are at a loss. They must have bought on higher price and right now when it's low, they choose to hold their coins instead of accepting the loss. The market is volatile and it could pump back up to their gains. Also worth noting that if investors does not need fast money, they are likely to hold than to sell.

19 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

yea the bear market has been going on for some time now and some people dont care if we are in a bear market because they hold coins for years, while me as a day trader i cant hold a coin for more than 1 week.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Im holding some coins because thwre are some news that the bitcoin halving will be started in the mid year of 2020 so that many people are waiting for this opportunity to get some big money, i hope that it will be happen so that i will get some big money too.

21 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I hold cryptocurrency because I believe it can grow more. If the price of it will go up, then that's the time that I will sell it or invest it so that I can have a much higher value of crypto than what I have hold.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes this is the right at the Tim hold of bitcoin. Because this price is very low this time. This reason we can hold it. You can hold this coin than you can get more profit for this . This is the right thing to hold Bitcoin. I think this is the right time.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

holding crypto currency for some time is good for growth m not saying hold your whole amount but we have to save some for the future because of scams so patience is the best thing to have crypto world it makes easy way to get success 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I hold my coin because in this coming years, the market soon will be high, and its good to sell if the market is high, right now all i need is to be patient and wait for the right moment.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Of course, I will not sell my cryptocurrencies, even if they are worth nothing
In this case I will keep it stored until the price rises again and I try to enter the market with new money

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

Dedmfinitely everyone who wants profit from this crypto market is holdinh some of coins whether in bitcoin or crypto currencies. Actually panic sellers sell their coins.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The practice of past years was a lesson to me. It was so that the coin or token from which it was impossible to increase the price rose. So I keep it based on a case from the past.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me because the price of the coin is still low or the coin has the potential for high prices so it's better to hold it 😁

• +3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I hold coin only for making profit. There are so many small coins are available in crypto market. I love to buy small coins and hold for future. So i am holding coins for make money in future.

• +3 1

Be honest as new trade i hodl my crypto to get some profit.Cryptocurrency has provided opportunities and learning about it, then why should you waste this opportunity? Hodl ( holding of dear life ) 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Well I choose to hold coins because I'm waiting in bullish market to happen, hoping my coins will go to the moon and will be rich someday just like the others who hold cryptos until reaching the highest prices of cryptos in 2017.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i also holded some coins because i hope all coins going rise after some times coins dumping because many peoples selling coins.

You know the crypto currency price goes high on daily basis in this way every person want to invest in crypto currency for and earn profit due to price changing. The price of crypto currency and bitcoins goes high due to high demand.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course I will hold my crypto currency now because the value of cryptocurrency is constantly increasing and if I sell it after several days I can make a lot of profit from it.

• +1 4
  • +3 1