Has good progress but still behind, so ..... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Has good progress but still behind, so .....

We know that this matter is related to the desire of people to buy these currencies and the amount of demand that they are exposed to. Therefore, the more people use these currencies and the more popular they are, the more they price.

Litecoin is already one of the top crypto currencies, EOS is still far behind LTC. LTC is well adopted and used in many fields already but EOS even though affiliated with many platforms, is not able to generate much demand. The volume and total supply is going up but not the price.

468x60-3.png

Between EOS and LTC, I will definitely go for the LTC because it has more movements and is considered in the list of top 10 coins. EOS growth is nothing compared to LTC and it is not a profitable coin. Even Doge is better than EOS. LTC is 9 years old but EOS has been released in 2018 and has not evolved completely yet. Look at trading charts for EOS. It has lots of red signs which means many investors are selling it but Litecoin is receiving capitals frequently. I think a good profit from EOS is only possible by holding it for years.

Yes EOS have great progress and it start many successful project. I tbink reason is that people are holding LTC for high price. I think it will overcome. 

the price of the currencies are going up and down every time this is occurring because of the manipulation of the market Andy you have to be make yourself enough knowledgeable to handle these things otherwise you will not get profit everytime the fluctuations are going on you have to know the perfect time when you have to get on the market and when to exist from the market also the analyses of the group chat this is also having very important role in the trading world because from this things only you are going to get some idea about the investments you have done.

That is why I like to watch the prices on the platform, for every slight difference between the cryptocurrencies appears immediately that they are more than wonderful water that enables us to see the differences that you talked about, thank you for your useful post.

EOS is good coin but it's progress is very slow. I think their developer team and management team can't able to manage it properly. It's one of my favorite crypto coin and I really wants to see it's good progress in future. 

All currencies have a certain evolution limit that they reach and stop and that is why I think eos and ltc will stop only this limit

Life is great and enjoy it

I will talk about the currency that I know which is LTC This currency cannot rise quickly and clearly because its price is not as high as Bitcoin and therefore we find that the trading volume of these currencies is low and depends on Bitcoin in the first place but we cannot deny the importance of this currency and its popularity

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There may not be much demand for this coin. In General, everything froze in my opinion because of halving. We need to wait out a couple of months and the crypto world will begin to shift.

I do not know the background behind its lack of movement or its high price, but I made a small search and noted that there is progress and started to recover its activity according to what you said you did not record any movement that shows developments. I tell you now that there has been evolution during the past week. Or reasons I do not really know

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Eos can not outperform the Litecoin coin, the price difference between them is very large, about 20 times at least, and each of them has its role and use as a cryptocurrency.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:50 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see EOS has good progress and now one step behind LTC. So far I don't see any positive progress from LTC and EOS should take the place but why volume and price not increase for EOS. The platform already combine with many game and has a lot of customer but we can see the price and volume still same. I just curios to know your opinion where is the mistakes ?

Many investors expect the cryptocurrency market, EOS to succeed in removing the Ethereum coin from its path and that currency was able to enter quickly among the ten largest digital currencies in the world, but this rise did not come from a vacuum but rather the result of studies and hard work and hard.

44 minutes ago, doudja89 said:

i don't know about EOS but for LTC i think that many investing store his litecoin because the price is very low and if you see in this days his price in BTC pair stay to decrease

Me too, I haven't heard that coin before, but LTC is one of the top coin, but still I don't have it, since I do not have any interest on it.

If you make good progress, you will never fall behind. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. I have invested a lot in LTC coins but now the price of this currency is much lower.

I don't know why litecoin has better progress than eos because I think that eos just have the technology that can make more transactions faster and more convenient.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:49 AM, Sumayya said:

EOS is a great gaming platform and it has so many game on the platform. The platform is now not into development

EOS is really support gaming platform and gives the opportunity to earn EOS, few months back I play prospectors game to earn eos coins, but  now this game not profitable because eos coin prices decrease, but in my opinion eos really good coin.

Yes is a month and LTC suffering in 45$ , but bitcoin in this month is rise from 7800 tp 9800$ , but LTC still suffering in 45$ , but i think when bitcoin reach 10000$ we will see LTC rising to , and this is happening 4 day ago bitcoin rise to 10100$ , and also LTC ris to 49 $ , but know the price of bitcoin and LTC is down again .

We can see the coins aren't traded much because of the corona outbreak and most of the hackiing activities are active and scammers are also increasing in the market. But everything will be the same an all the coin will have bull run by the end of 2020.

Eos coin is top level coins of crypto market but I am really disappointed from the performance of eos because only few cent ups and down on their prices and not much good performance from last three months now I leave to this project. 

I think EOS is not making any considerable progress because many people don't use it and many people may not want to invest in it as it is not very trusted.

EOS is doing everything in the right direction its blockchain offers many new features games and anything else But the competition is great and not only ltc but also Tron and ethereum however its volume is growing slowly but it will be difficult to overcome both ltc and ethereum which I believe will remain firmly in second place

On 12/19/2019 at 9:50 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I think the volume of EOS coins is going up, but at a slower pace, Bitcoin prices are going down in the crypto world, while many people are buying and holding LTC because of LTC prices, and I think EOS and Investors will increase after a few days.

Yes you are right and I thinking that it is a slow pace unlike those other cryptocurrencies that can have good prices quickly and I think that we should understand that it is hard to improve cryptocurrency that quick so they are making sure to take it slowly

EOS is a good coin and very profitable but it requires a large amount at least from 50 dollars. LTC is also its a good coin and profitable than EOS, if you will hold only 10 LTC at a lower price, you will not get less than 20 dollars of profit in each LTC that you will sell later.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

EOS coin rose slightly and this rise was slow and I think the reason for not increasing this currency is due to the lack of dependence of investors and traders on it, all investors and shadow prefer to use the high price currencies and great popularity such as Bitcoin and the Litecoin currency