The most important aspect of trading you need to know - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

The most important aspect of trading you need to know

On 10/25/2020 at 10:07 PM, Babubu609 said:

Forex is very risky I agree with you I don't like forex trade because it is easy to earn and easy to fail. Forex trade need a lot of knowledge. Before practicing ut

That's great topic you have shared with us my dear friend it's of very vital information that every trade can make use of and yes in Forex trading the risk of losing is very high so be the chance of making more profits in no time if using a good strategy and enough knowledge about the whole processes and I'm currently learning more about it since I'm planning to try my lucky for the second time because I was not lucky in the first time and I was knocked out due to fear and lack of knowledge and confidence.

• Useful or interesting 2

For me the most important is not to hold to a trade and exit before losses become bigger. But there are mistakes many make between trading and investing and not setting targets or changing them because the emotions are strong when the money is more.

• Useful or interesting 1

From my years of trading the market , the very first think that was good for me was when I understood what happens when one is able to make some good money with the kind of proliferation that does work in the end there are so many ways to which one is able to really put up a lot of work and in the end there is always something that comes out perfectly and today one fo those things is understanding the assets that you are working on there is something far much important that would help me be sure of what is good about it

• +4 1

Thank you brother for this topic, trading is just like a game where we need to know all the rules and procedures or else there will be a great loss for the people who enter to trading before getting a proper knowledge. Thanks brother for sharing your information and important point to make more aware about trading.

There is a lot we need to know about trading and this post has given most of the important aspects of trading but no matter how much we know things can go wrong and we can lose a lot of money. It is very important not to have life changing money or money that we require for other needs in trading. This is wrong and we should only trade with money that if we lose we will not even care. For me this is very small and I never go big as I can't even sleep at night when I do that.

• +3 1

I think that trading is important but maybe it is time to stop trading and start hodling. We can enjoy price talks in forum and relax as the price movement is certainly bullish. I don't think day traders will change but for the people that are not just gambling we can find this time is one of the best to invest and stay long with Bitcoin holding and not sell but after another price target is met.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yea because everyone need to achieve he goal as he plans fastly not knowing being too fast can leads to big failure. I think I time we get to know all this to avoid falling a victim of losing our funds.

Sure mate and patience is what we all need to apply in order to win this race about being greedy because patience is the key to success in this cryptoworld and since we all don't want to lose then we have no option than to be patient with every situation we don't ourselves at that moment because nothing is permanent.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like most of the advice and it is good to say things like that but in practice and in real trading everything is different. Only with experience and having someone to guide you then you can be successful very fast, finding out trading alone is not the best and involves a lot of luck. Someone can get lucky in the beginning and think he is a top trader, then lose everything in just a few months. This happened countless times.

• Useful or interesting 2

There is a correct approach to trade and there is also fear. Fear is always there and sometimes it helps so suppressing it is not wise. You need to understand fear and need as you said to stop thinking short term. There are people that try to sell minutes after they bought. This is bad trading. IF you do that don't trade at all. I don't trade for many reasons and one is that I find that most of trading ideas I've read so far, and these are thousands, were wrong. And I mean 99% of them had major flaws. So start with that. when you listen to somebody, 99% he will be wrong and 49% he will be lucky. 1% only will be correct. It is always gambling if you day trade, this is why most day traders lose.

• +3 1

Trading is the best option to make money in the market and in this trading option so many peoples like this and they trade on this market on daily basis and they make good money in the market and they also withdraw this easily.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Thank you very much for the splendid article I've just read. You have given me a lot to think about and helped me understand the importance of long term and to avoid short term decisions that I will regret later. I have to learn a lot more about trading and I hope to become an expert from reading all these amazing posts in Cryptotalk!

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Mark wood said:

that was in my mind and in the last I didn't get anything I don't know where my coins gone 😊..

Well you don't just have to take action just from hearing from someone. Nothing good in life comes easy we need to learn deeply and understand it before taking action. But that should be a lesson and also an experience to learn from it next time.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

But in some aspect of trading while using technical analysis it is also valuable, mostly the crowded chart can be overwhelming for most of the investor, with some indicators which is giving out some buy signals while others can also simultaneously keep showing sell signals

This is so true. I have found many traders mixing dozen of indicators and having everything in a chart. There are a few we can use and trust for each occassion. It is not all times the same in a chart and not all indicators are helping to decide the trend in a 15minute chart or in a daily. It needs to practice and select each time those that fit.

Very good post about trading and contains a lot of information.

• +3 1

Those are good aspects for understand the trading rotten. Always find a best rotten to do trading what I mean is play with plan and time which gives you easy profit. Don't  stick with chair for analyzing market for day and then make move. The small trader need to do scaling and then take risky move which have good back-up plan. 

• +1 1

On 10/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

1861538334_images(17).jpeg.f81c5103b6c2c442ccbccf87d2caec63.jpeg

There was market volatility so far in the cryptocurrency market. There are many areas in cryptocurrency which are profitable e.g the stocks, forex, crypto and commodities trading. In all this areas even as a new investor finding a way to get addicted to trading or you have been at it for a long time, there are some important tips you should keep in mind that gonna help you out.

This is often known to mostly new investors, sometimes they have to lose money in their trading accounts or generate lacklustre returns. To prevent falling a victim of that, this topic will guide you with some of the top stock trading lessons that will improve your trading performance.

Right here I will point out  five (5) important thing need to be known by a trader below:👇

1. YOU NEED TO PREVENT BEING DEPENDENT ON THE SHORT TERM: 

Most of trading apps with some sites included which are available to give investors instant access to so much market data with a few taps or clicks that it can cause information overload and make it hard to tune out the noise of every single market move. It can be easy to become addicted to whole day or by time management, price changes and lose its sight of the long term price trend.

2.  TAKING UP WITH SMALL RISKS

This kind of emotional attitude have being taking advantage in newbies. They are afraid to to loose and mistakenly inserting a huge amount of money while starting a trade which is a very high risk. To all newbies in other to start out, the best and adviceable way to start a trade is to not risk a large amount of your account on any one trading idea. You can only do that when idea turns out to be astray not going as expected, you sometimes have to risk losing a higher proportion of your funds, and this has to take larger gains to get the money back all happened with patient included.

3. TRADE WITH THE TREND

One of the most trading lessons was to have knowledge on how trends work and moves on charts this can also persist for weeks at a time and present plenty of trading opportunities, I don't see it a good advice for someone to rush a decision and end up at the wrong side of a trade. Were he loses almost all of his funds because of that.

4. RUN WINNERS & CUT LOSSE

All investors can take part in trading and are all capable of making profitable trades more than half the time they spend, but it occurs often if they make some losses they all tend to be having a larger amount of looses than the gains. It is very desperate to consider the most potential part rewarded of a trading position against the risk. Note it is among the best aspect of trading one should include the trading strategy which involves selecting an entry point and setting a stop-loss at a level that offers a high risk/reward ratio. This also is done by Using some technical chart analysis which gives traders indicators that shows signs of the market’s direction which makes the trader to see it easier to identify profitable entry and exit points in the market chart.   

5. AVOID ANALYSIS WITH PARALYSIS

It's very unfortunate about the trading platforms and for the apps that increases with offer at a range of some analytical tools. Investors at most times offten use a range of technical indicators which includes moving some averages, and moving average convergence divergence and also the relative strength index to help in making trading decisions. 

But in some aspect of trading while using technical analysis it is also valuable, mostly the crowded chart can be overwhelming for most of the investor, with some indicators which is giving out some buy signals while others can also simultaneously keep showing sell signals. This also can make it easier to overthink and make it harder to see what the market is actually doing at a specific time. 

1947039662_images(23).jpeg.38ef4190dcdb63635b80f32f31f84f57.jpeg

This are the 5 important tips I got  to share with you all. I would like to recommend everyone to know about this because it has being some reasons behind our failures.

Excellent post! For those of us who are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies it can be very useful, this topic is very broad and we must be updated
  • -1 1

14 hours ago, kryptonick said:

It is not all times the same in a chart and not all indicators are helping to decide the trend in a 15minute chart or in a daily. It needs to practice and select each time those that fit

It is much advisable that all newbies should learn from this topic and take care about making mistakes like this. I suggest they spare time to understand the market as possible to make profit from it.

Thanks for this informative thread,mate, I'm also a day trader since 2017 and base of my personal experiences trading is not all for technical aspect sometimes its blended also with our own judgement, because no matter how we do trading wether in technical or just by a simple means but most of the time the reality is not always aligned with the results so in that case you better used your own judgement to finish of what you are doing. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

These are all logical and everyone even if they didn't know they read and learn, but when starting trading it does not go well and everyone makes all these mistakes again and again. It needs years of experience to avoid all these mistakes and also needs to have to not judge the trade by the first hours. It will not just be completed in a few hours or days and it needs time.

• +1 1

My many thanks my dear, this was the best importance asphect of trading I was need to known. I am very happy to have more trader knowledge now and I am think I will use some of the ideas you were mentioned to level up my trade and the asphects of techical analysis.

Beginners are not willing to take risk usually in the start. It is a good idea for them to consider a small amount which they can easily afford to lose. Then even if they lose it, they will gain a lot of experience from that.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

1861538334_images(17).jpeg.f81c5103b6c2c442ccbccf87d2caec63.jpeg

There was market volatility so far in the cryptocurrency market. There are many areas in cryptocurrency which are profitable e.g the stocks, forex, crypto and commodities trading. In all this areas even as a new investor finding a way to get addicted to trading or you have been at it for a long time, there are some important tips you should keep in mind that gonna help you out.

This is often known to mostly new investors, sometimes they have to lose money in their trading accounts or generate lacklustre returns. To prevent falling a victim of that, this topic will guide you with some of the top stock trading lessons that will improve your trading performance.

Right here I will point out  five (5) important thing need to be known by a trader below:👇

1. YOU NEED TO PREVENT BEING DEPENDENT ON THE SHORT TERM: 

Most of trading apps with some sites included which are available to give investors instant access to so much market data with a few taps or clicks that it can cause information overload and make it hard to tune out the noise of every single market move. It can be easy to become addicted to whole day or by time management, price changes and lose its sight of the long term price trend.

2.  TAKING UP WITH SMALL RISKS

This kind of emotional attitude have being taking advantage in newbies. They are afraid to to loose and mistakenly inserting a huge amount of money while starting a trade which is a very high risk. To all newbies in other to start out, the best and adviceable way to start a trade is to not risk a large amount of your account on any one trading idea. You can only do that when idea turns out to be astray not going as expected, you sometimes have to risk losing a higher proportion of your funds, and this has to take larger gains to get the money back all happened with patient included.

3. TRADE WITH THE TREND

One of the most trading lessons was to have knowledge on how trends work and moves on charts this can also persist for weeks at a time and present plenty of trading opportunities, I don't see it a good advice for someone to rush a decision and end up at the wrong side of a trade. Were he loses almost all of his funds because of that.

4. RUN WINNERS & CUT LOSSE

All investors can take part in trading and are all capable of making profitable trades more than half the time they spend, but it occurs often if they make some losses they all tend to be having a larger amount of looses than the gains. It is very desperate to consider the most potential part rewarded of a trading position against the risk. Note it is among the best aspect of trading one should include the trading strategy which involves selecting an entry point and setting a stop-loss at a level that offers a high risk/reward ratio. This also is done by Using some technical chart analysis which gives traders indicators that shows signs of the market’s direction which makes the trader to see it easier to identify profitable entry and exit points in the market chart.   

5. AVOID ANALYSIS WITH PARALYSIS

It's very unfortunate about the trading platforms and for the apps that increases with offer at a range of some analytical tools. Investors at most times offten use a range of technical indicators which includes moving some averages, and moving average convergence divergence and also the relative strength index to help in making trading decisions. 

But in some aspect of trading while using technical analysis it is also valuable, mostly the crowded chart can be overwhelming for most of the investor, with some indicators which is giving out some buy signals while others can also simultaneously keep showing sell signals. This also can make it easier to overthink and make it harder to see what the market is actually doing at a specific time. 

1947039662_images(23).jpeg.38ef4190dcdb63635b80f32f31f84f57.jpeg

This are the 5 important tips I got  to share with you all. I would like to recommend everyone to know about this because it has being some reasons behind our failures.

@Babubu609 I really appreciate your efforts for this awesome, informative and documented article which every beginner need to know before start to trade.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:58 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I believe that the most important rule that you must follow in trading is to avoid fear when prices fall, because most of the losses are due to the psychological state of the trader.

In my opinion is that trading is the wide spread spectrum than other networks of working. But if you are doing trading then you have to be patient and be confident, not feared otherwise it will be proved as a cause of loss. And also forex trading, I don't like. Because it's very hard to. Learn. 

On 10/8/2020 at 8:58 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I believe that the most important rule that you must follow in trading is to avoid fear when prices fall, because most of the losses are due to the psychological state of the trader.

Yes, dear friend, I am with you on the contrary exposed on this topic since most of the time and losses are due to the panic of cryptocurrencies they go down and people begin to sell without control and advised if it is a good cryptocurrency and with the future have patience that they will surely obtain long-term profits
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:58 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Its not easy to dot it of course , but there is ways you can follow to highly control your fear , first and the most important one is to divide your capital and dont enter a trade with all your money , just a part of it in each time .

Definitely this are must things you need to know in trading. I want to tell to all of those who want to start in crypto but are not starting because they thinks that crypto or trading is not their game. There is no such thing. 

If you want to start in trading,  then just start with this type of platform. Read post by some good creators in the platform and then understand. Ask doubt in the platform only, everyone is there to help. Crypto is a deep sea and you have to dive if you want to achieve success in it.