What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

The future of cryptocurrency is bright because in start most of the countries decleares cryptocurrency mostly bitcoin are illegal but time by time,  now number of countries increases who legalize cryptocurrency. Bitcoin future is epic because it has a great demand in market and it is the leading coin of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a very powerful coin that is the reason its prices is very high and rises day by day. In future it may be father of all currencies in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The future of crypto currency is bright and it will gives lots of help to the people who has interested in these so we have to take more time to the crypto currency and have a gigantic information so that's great for us..

The future of crypto currency and bitcon will geard to be valued after it became publicity and wide range of it transaction include provide a ATM's to its members if applicable

On 12/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

All you questions are about this and cryptocurrencies are already an alternative to the nation cash system but the governments are delaying with the adoption and some are not allowing to be used. We will see in the future they will either be used by everyone or something else will be produced that will become the digital money.

• +2 1

Your immediate future for cryptocurrency together with bitcoin is much better. People benefit from many benefits despite the fact that working in crypto. Checking out Bitcoin during Crypto may be very painless, basically have a sufficient amount of budget. 

Many finance institutional already mention that they start to join in crypto market and call crypto is digital asset, and it will be more widely distributed in the world that makes people known. Another key factor which makes cryptocurrency future secure is its heavy use case as a trusted online currency. It uses at many online shops and also by many investors and retailers for their various purposes.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/19/2019 at 12:05 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

I think cryptocurrencies are capable of facing challenges in the future, for example, now that they are not affected by the global economic crisis. I believe that in the future cryptocurrency can become an alternative currency that is not affected by the global economy which reduces the fiat exchange rate.
Of course, there are parties who are threatened by the existence of cryptocurrency because the fiat financial system has been around for a long time, and now there is a new, better financial system, cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 3:24 PM, Sumayya said:

That is true, Bitcoin is under development, not coding development but growing development, it will keep on growing day after day

Crypto is a great market and you are right that still bitcoin and also all the crypto market is not touch the high and still it is not show his real price but soon it shows us his real price and that time i hope that 1 satoshi price is equal 1$.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Day by day new Crypto project start their jounery in market , some of then is really have great Potential . 

recently a coin yfii who overtake bitcoin price more than 3X but now tradable below $30K. I think we will see more coin likes this but this is really hard to detect bitcoin coinmarketcap value as well it's rank also. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/5/2020 at 6:41 PM, Izeal said:

Cryptocurrency are facing a lot of difficulties like illegal transaction and money laundering but even they are moving ahead in good pace. Yes, cryptocurrency are already a alternative to banknotes. I think this cryptocurrency will improve the economic system of the country. Yes, states and governments having less corruption rate are coexisting with them.

Just know that cryptocurrencies  are moving away from the old era to another era, before, it is true that cryptocurrencies  are facing issue of illegality but not like now, many countries have made bitcoin legal and its legality is increase day after day. Cryptocurrencies  are well more adopted than before, and the crypto trend will be increasing which will also makes the crypto market cap to increase. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

Crypto is a great market and you are right that still bitcoin and also all the crypto market is not touch the high and still it is not show his real price but soon it shows us his real price and that time i hope that 1 satoshi price is equal 1$.

That will take a lot of time to happen if I any say. It hasn't broken it ATH up till now but it will soon do so maybe before the end of the end of this year. What we expect from bitcoin is that is show give us a pleasant price that will make us to take out our profit much more.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, gourav789 said:

Day by day new Crypto project start their jounery in market , some of then is really have great Potential . 

recently a coin yfii who overtake bitcoin price more than 3X but now tradable below $30K. I think we will see more coin likes this but this is really hard to detect bitcoin coinmarketcap value as well it's rank also. 

A new great, coin project to overtake BTC in this era will very difficult, though it's possible but that has to take long period of time. So far I don't think there is any coin in Crypto market with such potentiality. Because BTC had already dominated the market and it's capable of controlling the prices of altcoins. 

Further more the future of Bitcoin and Crypto currency system at large is great and straight forward as it's gaining much more acceptance from the public, countries, some major companies and super markets. Soon it shall be adopted world wide.

Edited by Guru2050

Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are not too high now and i think this is the right time to accumulate some good coins to add your various wallets because Cryptocurrency have a bright future ahead especially the likes of bitcoin and ethereum which are currently leading the market. Sooner or later i believe Cryptocurrency will dominate the world so buy and be patient.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Network glitch.
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

The future would be indeed great, lot of people from different part of the world are getting interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It would be interesting for investors now in the future

39 minutes ago, JohnRock said:

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?There are too many people joined crypto currency and have good knowledge about crypto .

futures will be old in altered habits and if cryptocurrency is second-hand in banks in the future, its attach importance to will intensify numerous era and its popularity will augment.

I don't think that we are that too far away to say that the cryptocurrency will taken over and replace the other currencies but I also don't think that we are that near enough to make it happen siddenly. Most of all people already called it that the digital coins will taken over and replace the currency thay we have now which is actually turning to be true due to the inevitable change that is happening and the rapid growth in terms of technology and digital space. The cryptocurrency is now gaining popularity unlike before which makes me conclude that it is not impossible for the cryptocurrency to replace the physical money that we have and just use cashless transactions for money involvement.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

Crypto currencies would surely have a presence because it has gotten it in some countries already.  The pandemic has also made it presence more widespread. There is no doubt that in the future crypto currencies would definitely replace fiat currencies. Due to its digital nature people would love it more because you no longer have to move with money every where you go.

During what we observe in this period, these cryptocurrencies will displace what is currently circulating in the markets, due to the development of the economic trend, and I think that it will lead the economy for the better, but the fear of a hand of corruption in this area.

• +1 1

On 9/14/2020 at 2:43 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The future would be indeed great, lot of people from different part of the world are getting interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It would be interesting for investors now in the future

Yes my friend because by then Cryptocurrency like bitcoin will have reach a higher amount which is why we need to buy more and hold for long time so that in the future we can all make huge profit to our various accounts.

• +1 1

Crypto currency futures will be used in many ways, and cryptos will start to be used in central banks of all countries, and the price of bitcoin may be 100k +.

The future of the cryptocurrency market depends primarily on the capitalization of bitcoin. The greater the capitalization of bitcoin, the more likely the future of bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies is.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a future, the future which is bright. This is the time to buy and hold for the future

We cannot guess the future of crypto and bitcoin, but for me digital money will be accepted by the public and government. but there is one obstacle, because there is no regulating digital money so many governments refuse on the grounds that it can be misused. but if the government cooperates with crypto then all that can be overcome.

Bitcoin have a better future mate, as of now, this bitcoin are adopting by many people because it helps them in terms of money including me so what if in the future? It will be a very popular to the mass because it will be legalized to all countries.

I guess many people and countries accepted this things because they know now the importance of crypto currency thing. But I think many problems will emerge because of the new era but I think crypto currency and the users can handle that.

Countries around the world will surely adapt to the use of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will still be the number one coin that is used in the market, t is a promising currency so I think it will still exist on the future.