What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

The world and technology are not going backward. I believe something new about crypto is going to come up in the future. Maybe it be regulations, legalization or world-wide acceptance and whatever, I believe something good is going to come up.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Crypto currency price always greater than normal market price.

But it always depends on the time.

In such time it price goes down.

Here no currouption occurs.

I think crypto currency is a long term.

Along with a revolution in the global economy, Bitcoin has irreversibly changed the lives of many people, and most of them have been those who believed in and bet on it since its inception. In the future, it will become the base currency.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

Hello my dear friend In fact, no one knows the future, but I believe that the encryption will be a great future because the whole world is turning to electronics, so encryption is necessary.

The cryptocurrency market may face an optimistic outlook after mid-2020, and it is likely that the case will not be limited to Bitcoin only, as we often see that digital currencies have similar price behavior with Bitcoin, so the cryptocurrencies are expected to be bullish.

The future with Bitcoin adoption has many positive answers to business. Accepting payments via credit card can be very costly, as bitcoin and other digital currencies can actually reduce these fees to less than one percent.

With nearly 28 million bitcoin wallets in place, the number of Bitcoin users is very high and I think it will continue to rise in the future so that everyone will trade in cryptocurrencies.

Most likely their future will be very good and bright. Now, many countries are showing interest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can greatly improve the economy of any country. And the cryptocurrency does not depend on what ordinary money depends on, it makes it simply an ideal world currency.

The future of the cryptocurrency is still in a good shape and this will be a good way that we will be enjoying the full benefits of cryptocurrency 

I think that bitcoin has a good and bright future and it will become part of our daily life, but I never think that cryptocurrencies will replace paper currencies because paper currencies have their value and importance as well.

I think bitcoin and cryptocurrency has a very bright and good future and all countries around the world will accept it, the bitcoin price increases with the days and this will achieve a much better level

I do not dare to predict the future of bitcoin as well as other currencies, as it is volatile and without any control. But I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be more trusted and chosen as a means of payment more

All of them have a good future, l believe that. More than that we can not deny other facts. This world can only solve our problems, it can be economic or other. It gives us some freedom, don't depending on of some government. 

The crypto industry has moved to the higher level with the rise in the prices of digital currencies and with the popularity of digital currencies, governments have started interacting with this industry, but the future of digital currencies has always been a matter of controversy and expectations.

Although some governments see the formation and other cryptocurrencies as a threat, others are looking for optimal ways to take advantage of their benefits and use them for a better financial future.

Sure, the future is great. The uses of cryptocurrencies have begun to expand dramatically day after day, and the designation "Blockchain" has become one of the most important words that indicate modernity, contemporary and adoption of advanced technologies.

Bitcoin always are uncertainty for new investors crypto market but old and experience traders know btc sentiment and confident for best results and btc movements are awesome during last five years and it has huge favor able future also. 

The future of bitcoin and altcoin will be co-payment, it is a new option, it is popular in all countries and regions, people will easily use cryptocurrencies in their daily life. It is quite possible that bitcoin and altcoin will have a bright future and strong popularity everywhere.

I think Bitcoin may go to a better level in the future or its price may go up much higher...People will leave from there fiat and native currency after knowing about Cryptocurrency...I think crypto will be used equal with fiat money...And we can buy anything with crypto in future....

The future of cryptocurrency will be more brighter if bitcoin can survive to that extent, this will bring more people into cryptocurrency that will support the growth of cryptocurrency

Many investors side by side invested in that market despite his desire to do so, due to the lack of regulations that recognize the legalization of these currencies, but we are at the present time, and with the near future many different countries around the world have begun to look with a right eye towards digital currencies .

The global economy is facing difficult days, and even the digital assets have not been delivered after the bloody days of many global stocks and indices, and it is now difficult to predict the future.

The cryptocurrency market may face an optimistic outlook, and it is likely that the case will not be limited to Bitcoin only, as we often see that digital currencies have similar price behavior with Bitcoin.

The future of Cryptocurrency will be amazing, like we expected. Yes indeed there are some countries, which are banned BTC. But in the near future l believe that, it will be changed. 

I hope, that future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be good and perspective. Now there are hard times for economics, but situation would be better soon.

One of the most important laws of nature that applies even to companies is the law: "either adaptation and development or extinction." Big companies seem to be well aware of this, and some have already started adapting their technologies to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.