What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 19
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 6

I think the future of cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead of it.  Bitcoin was the test case to show how the technology will perform.  It has passed that test even in the midst of uncertainty from different players.  The industry has grown and now major corporations are getting more involved in the space.  Most likely digital currency is the future and it will have more use cases than just a form of currency.

• +1 2

Crypto currency futures will be used in many ways, and cryptos will start to be used in central banks of all countries, and the price of bitcoin may be 100k +.

• +2 2

The future of the cryptocurrency market depends primarily on the capitalization of bitcoin. The greater the capitalization of bitcoin, the more likely the future of bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies is. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a future, the future which is bright. This is the time to buy and hold for the future

• Useful or interesting 1

We cannot guess the future of crypto and bitcoin, but for me digital money will be accepted by the public and government. but there is one obstacle, because there is no regulating digital money so many governments refuse on the grounds that it can be misused. but if the government cooperates with crypto then all that can be overcome.

• +1 1

If we review Bitcoin in 2009 and now we will see that it has developed a lot and has become more powerful and has become popular as well as other cryptocurrencies and for this I think that they are the future of the new financial system

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, edin said:

I think the future of cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead of it.  Bitcoin was the test case to show how the technology will perform.  It has passed that test even in the midst of uncertainty from different players.  The industry has grown and now major corporations are getting more involved in the space.  Most likely digital currency is the future and it will have more use cases than just a form of currency.

Countries can benefit from these digital currencies, especially small countries. Creating its own digital currency or adopting Bitcoin as the main currency can be a way to attract companies and businessmen, which in turn will boost economic and technological development.

• +2 1

Bitcoin have a better future mate, as of now, this bitcoin are adopting by many people because it helps them in terms of money including me so what if in the future? It will be a very popular to the mass because it will be legalized to all countries.

I guess many people and countries accepted this things because they know now the importance of crypto currency thing. But I think many problems will emerge because of the new era but I think crypto currency and the users can handle that.

Bitcoin is a very popular and widely use crypto currency globally. I think Bitcoin will be adopted on many countries and the value of it will increase 3x to its normal value. Many are hoping that crypto will legalize in the future.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

If you see, There is nothing like Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in the past 50 Years and there won't be nothing like this for the Nest 50 Years. So, what i think is that; there is no other option except adopting this Crypto Trend. Banks will follow for sure because they want to sustain 😄

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

well i think the future of cryptocurrencies are now so dependable on the adoption of crypto in many countries and if we dont see any adoption soon then most coins will end up dead.

The future of crypto and bitcoin is very bright as the number of users is increasing day by day.

Likewise, Bitcoin has been widely appreciated worldwide when Bitcoin was previously used, but the number of users using bitcoin as their main currency in various websites in the current market.

5 hours ago, sohaib said:

If you see, There is nothing like Cryptocurrency and Blockchain in the past 50 Years and there won't be nothing like this for the Nest 50 Years. So, what i think is that; there is no other option except adopting this Crypto Trend. Banks will follow for sure because they want to sustain 😄

I see that cryptocurrencies impose their law on everyone .. they have developed and there are a lot of successful currencies. The good point is that some banks have finally started to take advantage of the popularity of these currencies to their advantage and this in return will be good for the future of crypto.

Edited by SuperCrypto

Well of course crypto is still under development and there are many considerations as you question. however, crypto greatly influences the country and the economic system. I think crypto has a future and is an alternative money for a good future.

9 minutes ago, Fatihgani12 said:

Well of course crypto is still under development and there are many considerations as you question. however, crypto greatly influences the country and the economic system. I think crypto has a future and is an alternative money for a good future.

Bitcoin will remain the mother as long as there are popular confessions for it and it is greatly supported by most people because it is decentralized and cannot be controlled unlike currencies that may be issued by central banks or the private sector.

The future of cryptocurrencies and the bitcoin they will be used like fiat currencies that's you can buy anything at anywhere by using cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I trust the technology and believe that decentralized cryptocurrencies have a bright future.

On the other hand there will be a test period for centralized bank issued digital currencies (CBDC's - Central Bank Digital Currencies) which will be fiat in digital form. The same fiat garbage in digital form, with same inflation and same manipulation as in cash form. The concept of decentralization and fixed supply is escaping the great minds that run central banks, so their digital coins will be doomed to fail.

Bitcoin and crypto currency in fame everyone talking and collecting crypto .There are too many people joined crypto currency and have good knowledge about crypto .i am watching that crypto make boom soon.

I think it will be like paradise, people selling and buying stuffs right on their devices world wide, shipping will be a normal thing and payment will not be an issue.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

But :

In the future in the last it will replace the fiat currency in the same way as fiat replaced the older coins of gold and silver and we all will then think bitcoin as the modern currency. 

I think it will be like paradise, I can not even start to imagine the freedom we will have, but with these regulations, I'm not sure anymore.

According to my opinion crypto currency and bitcoin has a good future In future the bitcoin will be more valuable than anyother coin. 

• +5 1