What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

Bitcoin has a feature in the so-called mining process, whereby miners dissolve complex mathematical algorithms constantly. The more algorithms are dissolved, the more profit will be made by miners, the more bitcoin appears on the market and the higher its value.

7 hours ago, Lil payne said:

nothing can be said for now but based on the activities of the market right now the future of cryptocurrency will surely be a win 

What and how does the market right now, anticipate the future of cryptocurrencies?

I personally think that the future of the cryptocurrency world is going to foster in the next few years, I also think that, personally, there are going to be more and more cryptocurrencies that will enter the market, although that could mean that the future of bitcoin is uncertain.

30 minutes ago, Jone20 said:

One of the biggest challenges facing digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) is currently the global legal rules that are not recognized in the first place, in addition to that the major central banks in the world. I hope you will face challenges strongly.

You are right sir, cryptocurrencies was required to be most popular and the most used currency till now but the problem is those restrictions from some of the countries

Cryptocurrencies will have a good and promising future. It is the technology that is needed and will be used in future especially in the industry. There are so many possibilities offered by cryptos.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

20 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

Future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is bright and we should be hopeful of it. And thus we should hold it for future because then we will be happy.

We are all hopeful on bitcoin, in which it can be the best for us

Bitcoin has already entered the fourth bullish price cycle in its history, with each cycle longer than the previous one. If this is true, only moderate price gains should be expected in the near term, as the strongest gains are seen at the end of the session.

The future is definitely good, as many companies and major institutions have officially recognized them, and they have accepted them for various buying and selling transactions. Which kept her more and more imaginative.

i think the future will depend highly on us traders and believers in crypto, we need to find ways to let the payments be done with crypto easier than fiat.

Actually, the future for digital currency is still uncertain, but I believe because of technological advancements, the digital currency specifically cryptocurrency will prevail in the future.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Digital currencies are developing. There is a bitcoin ATM and requires downloading a bitcoin digital wallet. The wallet can then be used to either buy digital currencies or withdraw cash from ATMs.

In the future for sure many people will use cryptocurrency and in some places there will be cashless society where rarely to see paying fiat. They using mobile phone to pay.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

The future of the crypto currency and the bitcoin is very best and also to be added that there project will be made very advance and also people can earn money. 

1 hour ago, Lil payne said:

having seen the way the current market is, no doubt crypto future will be an awesome one 

Having seen regulations and centralization, the future will be what i did not expect to be.

Until now I have not been able to see what the future of crypto will be. I can only guess by looking at its current development. Maybe 5 or 10 years from now will still be like this, but maybe it will change in the next 20 or 50 years.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Hasan7197 said:

I think cryptocurrency has a wonderful future.  Bitcoin will perform technically.  The industry has grown through Bitcoin and now big corporations are getting involved with it.

Creating small countries for their own digital currency or adopting bitcoin as the main currency can be a way to attract companies and businessmen, which in turn will boost economic and technological development.

In order to know the future of cryptocurrencies, you should analyze the expected effects if blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies dominate banking internationally.

I honestly don't know what would become of the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But considering all this years that what crypto been through, I believe in the future it will become more popular and more countries, company or stores adopts them.

You will only need to invest in an electronic wallet to store your cryptocurrency, and you will earn it for transferring and storing those currencies through banks or electronic programs. The future looks bright for ease of handling.

6 minutes ago, foxman said:

that is the best and good future of the crypto currency and the other bussiness to get that the time in the profit 

Many people use Bitcoin as an investment, by buying digital currency in an attempt to make a profit while its price fluctuates. Others see it as just a new way to spend money. The number of places you can spend bitcoin increases every day supports the theory of its future superiority.

I think Bitcoin has a bright future ahead because people are constantly attracted to Bitcoin. So people are constantly getting involved in it and making money

Digital currencies have a good future. So patience. It often happens that the price of currencies goes down and investors fear losing their money and then selling their currencies at a loss. If you trust the currency and its project, do not sell it at a loss, especially as you want to invest in the long term (months and years).

Among the goals of digital currencies in general is to store value and use it for exchange and as a method of payment and in remittances, but it seems that until now many people are still concerned about the use of bitcoin.