What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

19 minutes ago, William321 said:

What is the future of cryptocurrency, many people ask. In the economy of the future, the main goal is to get rid of intermediaries. They will not be needed. If we believe in this then the whole concept of economy and the whole world vision of it should change. Most of the legal entities that surround us become unnecessary

Many global and official financial bodies, such as those in America, for example, look at proposals to issue regulations that pave the way to recognizing digital currencies and allowing them to be traded through portfolios in a similar way to buying and trading stocks.

These are all became myths now a days, every one is talking about crypto currencies future, and thinks that it will become major medium of exchange instead of fiat currencies, but i dont believe it much as still crypto market is very short market as compared to other currency markets, it will take many of years to become the mainstream.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

5 hours ago, Titimanto12 said:

digital currencies allows them to be traded through portfolios in a parallel line of attack to selling and trading stocks.

Bitcoin will have a great future and some of the major currencies that provide real models and provide solutions to problems that a person lives in his life such as Ripple and currencies that are considered gold and will not be an electronic payment currency as this may be a currency of Litecoin in the event of obtaining confessions by merchants.

On 1/11/2020 at 8:16 AM, badgun said:

They have a god future, the future of bitcoin is already halfly achieved their is yet to come

The demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing so I guarantee its future will be excellent. With the increasing concern about electronic fraud and credit card fraud these types of fraud are common on the Internet during international transactions which led brands to refuse to accept international payments and will accept digital currencies instead.

14 hours ago, dikloniys said:

This is just the beginning for bitcoin and altcoin like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, dash and other top coins. They will still be more great and useful. But some coins will become shit coin and dead coin. That is why it is better to go for top coins.

This is just the beginning, the far end will come in a long run that is when they will achieve their aim

1 minute ago, Sumayya said:

This is just the beginning, the far end will come in a long run that is when they will achieve their aim

Sure the cryptocurrency its just the beginning that's why you can see it has the very good technology but it had very low security from hackers

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be much better. Because the price of bitcoin is likely to rise in the front. If the price of Bitcoin increases, the market system will improve.

20 hours ago, Laboni said:

I think the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be much better. Because the price of bitcoin is likely to rise in the front. If the price of Bitcoin increases, the market system will improve.

I expect the future of Bitcoin to be safe and the indicators are showing that. He started the journey of the second jump in the world of Bitcoin, where the first jump was when he reached $ 20,000 and the second jump will be bigger.

Until now I have not seen potential threats from bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as a substitute for existing banknotes, and in my opinion, bitcoin is not intended to be a substitute for paper currency, but as a digital currency, or digital asset

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin systems in the future are very good because the market system runs well and continues to increase day by day and this makes a very good future for all of us.

Bitcoin will have the opportunity to have a high price in the future, and while the price is not too high for now, we can use this time to buy as much bitcoin as we can so when the bitcoin price is up, we can sell it to make a big profit. The future of cryptocurrency will be bright as the crypto can be a new solution in the financial section, especially if the government want to integrate their system with crypto.

2 hours ago, Alhaji Usman said:

Both of then  well as a bright future in worldwide.

The technology of digital currencies and blockchain does not depend on bitcoin or the digital currencies that we trade. Bitcoin can disappear from existence, and according to blockchain technology is used in other fields, blockchain theory was originally found before bitcoin.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:02 AM, Ibnusmanedoz said:

There is a lot of room for crypto currencies especially bitcoin in the future as it is tagged as the future currency

Bitcoin can be considered the future of the new currencies that have recently existed in the arena, which made us ask and inquire whether it is really considered another economic alternative currency, or we can consider it a way to make money.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:18 PM, nataliav536 said:

I think that in some countries, you can pay with cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, and other countries that have not accepted the cryptocurrency will ban it .

We need more adoption in all countries so bitcoin can grow fast, and people will use crypto as the other way for payment system. Besides that, we need to wait for approval from each government so bitcoin will be legal in all countries. Once bitcoin becomes legal, we will see the growth of bitcoin in all countries, and at that time, we will see many local stores and online stores will accept the payment using bitcoin. Beside of using bitcoin, people can also use altcoin to pay, and if they use bitcoin as the investment, they will search the other altcoin to be used as the payment system.

8 hours ago, Rubel Hossain said:

I think the future of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is very good.  It has now allowed Ada to do business through BidCoin.  And is it priced above everyone else in the market?  This cryptocurrency world is a weird world,

Yes the future, is very good and very great. The future if crypto will be a good one and other cryptocurrencies too

4 hours ago, mehedihasan said:

think the future of cryptocurrencies are now so dependable on the adoption of crypto in many countries and if we dont see any adoption soon then most coins will end up dead.

The remarkable growth in electronic currency trading has greatly contributed to creating a need for another different type of money, perhaps virtual currencies, which can be used as a method of payment. The first virtual currency was Bitcoin and won the trust of many users.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

In this time we can see that crypto is fighting for stay in the market. Many country accept it and many reject it. I think whole world will accept it in future.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

15 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

In this time we can see that crypto is fighting for stay in the market. Many country accept it and many reject it. I think whole world will accept it in future.   

I think cryptocurrencies will be a potential alternative to traditional banking transactions, especially in countries with instability.

18 minutes ago, outteorach said:

Certainly Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency have a by way of and large fruitful destiny and could be part of our wellknown of living and the entirety receives to be ordinary

The Bitcoin transfer and transfer process does not require transaction fees or transfer fees because it is sent directly without a broker. However, Bitcoin hides behind this bright side of a fishy past. Before it gained popularity, it was widely used on the dark web to fund illegal transactions.

If Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been used by most of the people in this world, it will become a means of payment for a variety of transactions that are more efficient, economical and without the services of an intermediary bank.

8 minutes ago, gambut_24 said:

If Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been used by most of the people in this world, it will become a means of payment for a variety of transactions that are more efficient, economical and without the services of an intermediary bank.

The reason for attracting digital currency is decentralization. There are parts of the world where people cannot access banking services. Thanks to smartphones and Internet access, they can use digital currencies and carry out international transactions easily and at a minimal cost compared to bank fees.

digital currency world is a peculiar world, nothing can be said at this moment, yet the eventual fate of bitcoin looks great to me. Possibly later on bitcoin can go to a superior level or its cost may ascend a lot higher.

The future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is already great despite that many people in the government are posing threat against digital currency, but cryptocurrency has more chance to change the financial system if there's global adoption. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:24 PM, laska smrtici said:

Certainly Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency have a generally successful future and will be part of our daily life and everything becomes normal

bitcoin can extend to a improved reading or its fee may increase a great deal elevated and redress instantly the speed is low, but the Bitcoin charge is greater than ever somewhat,