What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

Digital technologies are not far from anyone in the world, this field has spread widely and large and can be accessed through the Internet and creating a digital portfolio, so many are interested in the future of digital currencies.

There are programs that allow young people to obtain cryptocurrencies in exchange for entering into some electronic games, and then these people seek to obtain them. Rather, they have become a means of speculation and investment via the Internet, and therefore they constitute the future.

crypto will be an important thing in our life and our working maybe will be by crypto like bitcoin . I think all crypto will increase in future . try to collect them for future .

Digital currencies jumped from being an academic concept to a virtual reality by using advanced cryptography techniques and attracted great interest from investors and media people so I think these digital currencies will eventually replace traditional currencies.

You just can't replace any other currency. The future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is very good. These are very popular currencies. No one can survive before them. If the condition of the market is good, people will start investing again and their demand will increase drastically. Many prices are likely to rise in the future.

Bitcoin starting 2008 to 2020 bitcoin developed very strongly, and gain so many investors also, that's the reason now bitcoin prices is high and inspired to come so many altcoins in crypto market, so now so many countries accept bitcoin totally, so in my opinion crypto currency future is bright in future.

Well, it is not possible at this time to answer all these questions that you ask, perhaps during the next ten years all your questions will be answered and we know the fate of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and where the world will go.

At this time we can't predict anything about where this technology goes in future. No one knows that wether it will survives it not. But we all are hoping it's great future.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:52 PM, Captain Karim said:

Well, it is not possible at this time to answer all these questions that you ask, perhaps during the next ten years all your questions will be answered and we know the fate of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and where the world will go.

Indeed, my friend, it is now a critical and unpredictable period during the current crisis and the spread of the Corona virus, which affected all markets, including the cryptocurrency market.

I think that the future of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies is very bright and there is a lot of possibilities in crypto. This can be seen with two main things. The first is the increase in the price of crypto which is being noted, and the second is the number of countries that are now introducing crypto into their infrastructure and are willing to accept crypto and even tax it. Therefore it is becoming a renowned currency and will soon be competitive with fiat currency usage.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Certainly, the future of some strong currencies will be good and successful, and while some cryptocurrencies will disappear or disappear or die and become worth nothing

Life is great and enjoy it

18 hours ago, David hussy said:

The cryptocurrency is much brighter in the future.The most widely traded coins in the world today are Bitcoin, which people are regularly performing and executing various types of transactions.It is hoped that in the future Bitcoin will be able to improve the global economy..

I believe in this optimistic view, my friend, because I believe that financial transactions in the future will become all through blockchain and through cryptocurrencies because it is safer, faster and saves time and money.

Well it is not that much predictable but it can be said that the future of cryptocurrency is very good and in future many country will adopt cryptocurrency and so will bank       

The whole Crypto existence is even actually based in the use of Bitcoin, and as the Bitcoin keeps improving and growing on a geometric rate, that's how the whole Crypto existence all be improving if also, at an arithmetic rate, as the bitcoins is actually the catalyst for the system of Cryptocurrencies

They are important questions that are supposed to have a convincing answer
Well, as for the replacement of coins now, I don’t think so, and this is for several reasons, or the issue of coexistence with them is relatively acceptable because it can cause an economic imbalance in one of the countries if it is formally accepted and that many young people will accept it and the local currency will end. I am already facing obstacles now, but they also have positive characteristics that call for their preservation. Why not say it is a way to double hopes. 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

8 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

The crypto will gain the good reputation in the future as i don't think that it will impact any on the cash notes as these both things are existing in different worlds. 

We are expecting cryptocurrency to be known world wide and this will elevate the image of cryptocurrency and people will easily invest and engage in cryptocurrency without fear

Major central banks will jointly discuss the possibility of issuing their own digital currencies amid mounting talk about the future of money and who will control it. Therefore, the future supports cryptocurrencies.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:05 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

Cryptocurrencies were created to stay, they will be very important in the future thats why i recomend everyone to buy now and after dont regret, this is moment of buying, this is the moment to hold.

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

You are right that many countries will support crypto. The future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is very good. There will be more improvement in the front. Depending on the current situation in the country, the governments of each country will adopt crypto to improve their country's economy.

7 hours ago, LeandroMesa said:

Cryptocurrencies were created to stay, they will be very important in the future thats why i recomend everyone to buy now and after dont regret, this is moment of buying, this is the moment to hold.

The investor in the cryptocurrency seeks to achieve an appropriate return, regardless of the different options, and when this is achieved, this indicates that his investment plan is moving in the right direction.

I think that digital currencies do not pose a threat to business, they pose a threat to governments that use their money for corrupt purposes, with the help of accepted digital currencies, it will be very difficult to steal money. 

I hope that many people will encourage to invest in crypto curerncy and open their minds about the many advantages of it in one's life and I hope many countries will allow the use of crypto currency and bitcoin and make some rules about it.

I can guess until and unless something strong software or something like that will not developed to protect the user from hackers and scammers, countries will not accept bitcoin or crypto. 

The volatility of bitcoin indicates that its future is uncertain. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency powered by its users. So as long as it is wanted and held by its users, it will keep on increasing in value. All the statistics speculation and expert opinion suggest that it will further increase in value in near future.

468x60-3.png