What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What will the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin be like?

Crypto has a bright future, some years later every bitcoin price is easily highly risen. In future most of the country accept crypto as a local currency. For this, most of the people learn about crypto currency and make a high demand of crypto currency. I think in future crypto controls the world economy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, M.bello said:

The future of cryptocurrency is going to make huge amount of valuable and powerful replacement on other coins which could make huge impact in the global market for future purpose which could make your investment go beyond expectations 

@M.bello you are right cryptocurrency is a digital money that is going to dominate the world currency in no time. Overtime this has proven to be a trusted entity and we'll be the earliest pioneer as we will continue to trade with it

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency projects have been adopt by some countries and the future if cryptocurrency will be grate and be adopted everywhere around the world. 

Bitcoin appeared in 2009, and no one knew it, see now how much the market value of it has become, and how many digital currencies have appeared with millions of interested people, companies and some central banks, this is only in a period of 10 years, and we are still at the beginning .

• +1 1

On 12/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, Naylor89 said:

I am really not worried about bitcoin future because I believe bitcoin future is secured and powerful. Bitcoin is doing very well so far and I think this golden days of bitcoin will be continued.

It will be the best than any other currency existing now since in this year is able to break the record of rising higher after the effect of Corona better the fiat money it was able to attract many people to consider joining and be earning too since lockdown halt so many things

Government bodies have no control over Bitcoin so they can't prevent it widely adoption the only thing I think they can do is that they will create their own digital currency similar to Bitcoin but will be control by the central authority.

I personally think that the future of the cryptocurrency world is going to be encouraging in the next few years, I also personally think so.People and so they are investing to agree and thoroughly check and because of Shizuka I think the present is one of the right times to invest.

The future of Cryptocurrency is so bright 🔆 and also the bitcoin is so amazing it's value increase in at your thinking end it's now a week the price increase to about 30%.

It very obvious that the future of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is very bright ,it the future mean of exchange and almost every part of the world is already using it, not only Bitcoin but altcoins such as litecoin, Tron and many more.

In fact, according to my experience and expectations in this field, this encryption will get a great development and wide popularity. Everyone can make money and increase in useful and well-rewarded sections.

My friend I expect a flowery future for cryptocurrencies, I expect them to reach the peaks and become future cryptocurrencies, are truly wonderful, useful for income and to gain useful and new information. 

• +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Cryptocurrencies have emerged, with more hope for some, more anxiety for others, a whole new idea, a genius invention until it is said that its inventor deserves a Nobel Prize in economics.
A new financial system that no one controls or manages, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But :

Will digital currencies stand up to the challenges they face and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to banknotes?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why digital currencies pose a threat from the basis on the systems and countries?

Here is a sample of many questions going on in Bali and on the mind of many interested in crypto.

Well no one knows the what the future will be like but we can predict and might tally and might not. Finally, I all you have predicted will surely be true. You are always welcome mates have a nice day ahead.

No doubt the future of bitcoins and cryptocurrency will be greater than now. The value of cryptocurrencies changes very rapidly the value of different coins is getting larger and larger day by day ,the predicted rate of bitcoins is about 1 million US dollars in the coming years so that the future is very much-awaited.

In my opinion, the digital currencies are already started taking places of the regular currencies. The process has already begun. Many countries are soon to introduce their new digital currencies. Cryptocurrencies on the other hand will be successful as long as their projects are decent and in some way cover the future needs of the industry. Either way I see their future very bright and do my investments accordingly. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin will have the occasion to have an exorbitant cost later on,

and keeping in mind that the cost isn't excessively high for the present,

we can utilize this opportunity to purchase as much bitcoin as possible so when the bitcoin cost is up,

we can offer it to make a major benefit. The fate of cryptographic money will be brilliant as the crypto can be another arrangement in the monetary area, particularly if the public authority need to incorporate their framework with crypto.

thanks for your post.....

The innovation of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, and the method and technology in which these currencies operate is the best innovation in the current era as it provides security, speed and privacy features for people who work in this field.

Bitcoin will take good position in economy world, I believe bitcoin will enter stock market. Government will take control and manage it as country asset and use it same like stock. This is like dream but with bitcoin benefits and blockchain technology, stock market will become reality.

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be great than now because is still new and is still not arrive to the majority people in the world, so imagine when the majority of people interest to cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is known as virtual currency all over the world. People now like more to work with Cryptocurrency. Crypto is used in many ways. Cryptocurrency get more popularity. Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin users is more than any currency

It seems to me that cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will continue to grow day by day as it helps us to earn money without wasting our unemployment time so we can earn money in crypto currency and it seems to me that Bitcoin and crypto will continue for many days.

The innovation of digital currencies into the market of Fiat currencies is very amazing idea so far have been introduced in  world economy. As far as your question that whether these currencies will pose any kind of threat to fiat currencies I don't think it would be so . Neither there is possibility I think that these cryptocurrencies can replace with other currencies nor they can be accepted as any country's official currency because of the policy of decentralization of these currencies. I can think that these currencies off crypto market can coexist with banknotes .

In a large number of countries, digital currencies have been legislated within restrictions and conditions, allowing citizens to deal in bitcoin and other digital currencies.
The phenomenon of exchanging digital currencies has spread recently, and this calls for optimism that coins can be exchanged for digital currencies in many commercial transactions. I think the future will be bright for cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency is a great arrangement for the world.  Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency, calculated by the computer's electricity.  It is transacted by blockchain.  However, this coin is not a threat to Fiat.  Because digital currency will never mix with Fiat.  The use of cryptocurrency is increasing and it will be used by everyone at some point.

Nobody can say the future of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. We can only speculate and guess what will happen and everyone has different opinions. My opinion is that cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be accepted and experience more adoption in the future. 

Good post, personally my point of view cryptocrruncy is a future because few a year using a different country,I think cryptocrruncy and Bitcoin is a bright future,many people take advantage in this forum good luck.

• +1 1