Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

who knows what ripple can achieve in the next few years? the thing with cryptocurrencies is that we do not really know what it can go far in the future. It might be too early to predict for that for now. 

That impossible to happen  if you say bitcoin they there is a chance XRP is just new and its not well known yet plus Xrp  cannot defeat bitcoin in term of Price and fame.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

maybe in future xrp coin become world currency or replace dollar but long way to replace doller.xrp is very good coin transaction fees very low.

5 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

maybe in future xrp coin become world currency or replace dollar but long way to replace doller.xrp is very good coin transaction fees very low.

Xrp is a good coin, but it can be the world currency, what about bitcoin. And eth

Its not possible in 10 or 20 years because now a days many peoples dont know about crypto currencies and when people knows these currencies they left  all the banks and the banks business going to bottom there fore bankers want to users not know about the crypto currencies .

If there is a potential to beat Bitcoin I think it was Ethereum even though the gap is huge but I still believe that Ethereum can be one best coin in the future. Ripple are also good but the price is not yet reach to $1.

I do not like the antviations much, but i agree that coin has all the means to take over the world, but not the only one, there is this new babe NEO.

Edited by guatazoo

Ripple has a valuable place in the digital currency community and it cannot be expected how far this unique digital currency will reach.

I think so. XRP is a very strong coin. Its market cap and volume is so strong and very huge. So I think XRP  will become new world currency.

Today, different cryptocurrencies can be found on the market, but XRP or Ripple is separate from other cryptocurrencies. More opportunities exist for ripple or XRP to become a global reserve currency. Recently, good payment settlements have been facilitated around the world.

many people speculate XRP will be a legalized currency for national and international transactions,
but that's still an assumption, there is no official news about it yet, I don't think there is a relationship between world debt and XRP, because world debt is a state matter, whereas XRP is a different matter.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

XRP is the best currency and this will make a huge high this time i hope almost it will touch the high at 40$ and maximum 50$ because these are the top targets of the XRP coin and it will touch this time on these two targets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think not for XRP because there are deficiencies in XRP which are rather large, A research result released by Purdue University revealed a gap from Ripple.  The gap is due to network openness.  Nodes in the network structure are possible to receive attacks that can affect the paralysis of user access to funds transferred.its not secure 

Well. That is in enteresting idea. It's today however not possible to do large transactions. The XRP team did some big transactions but had to split the amount in 3 to process it. So unless they do some major upgrades XRP won't be used for paments all over the world.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think this cryptocurrency (XRP) can contribute a great deal to our payment method and banking system as a whole, and that is why we can have a huge amount of change globally through the bank because of the payment methodThat's basically all kinds of crossboard issuesAnd this cryptocurrency can be fully contributed to the solution

7 minutes ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

Do you really think that XRP become world's tranding currency? I don't think yet. Because I am still not satisfied with it.  I don't see that it's projects are good. 

Perhaps the major challenge facing the XRP ripple coin is that it is accused of being a central currency and not like Bitcoin, while the company developing it is gradually distributing more quantities of it and providing it to financial institutions so that they do not remain a monopoly for large quantities of them.

XRP is recognize by different shopping platform like amazon, which give you the option of payment with xrp and this is good news for xrp but still its price is not that high, so I think that it is very early to say that XRP will become the new world currency. If its price rise in future to the decent amount and with ratio to its popularity then there is chance of XRP to become new world currency as there is lot of scope and potential in XRP.

I do not think XRP can turn into a new world currency. Because there are many currencies in the market that are much better than XRP. Cannot replace new currency with old currency.

None of the conditions you mentioned I believe xrp can solve, even the bitcoin cannot replace the USD for now so we just can't think of xrp and also it's associated with banks.

53 minutes ago, Hashir said:

Do you truly accept that the XRP coin can turn into the new world cash as it is utilized by banks and perhaps national banks for International exchanges? Or on the other hand would it be able to be' utilized to bring down the world obligation? Would it be able to supplant the dollar. Time will address every one of the inquiries

I think the main obstacle that blocks XRP to reach the same level of success as bitcoin and ethereum is that XRP is controlled by Ripple Labs Company and they can manipulate their coins. This is annoying because cryptocurrencies were developed in a way that only owners should have full control of their coins. Ripple Company can increase or decrease supply any time they want and this may affect the value of XRP both negatively and positively. Apart from that, XRP has many potentials for future progress and it is very useful for fast transactions and is the favorite coin of banks and institutions.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I don't think that ،

If was possible replaced any currency by dollars the choice will be bitcoin 

Even though xrp is really a great centralized cryptocurrency and it can be number two to bitcoin as a toughest coin in the market but to replace dollars it is impossible. If the US dollars will decline it will be the russian fiat currency or Chinas money that will replace dollar thus xrp will remain be in the cryptocurrency world and cannot replace the traditional fiat currency.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think that 
 alone will not be able to completely change the world as this cryptocurrency has not been able to create its needs in the whole world in such a way and in the present, the governance is more abundantRestrictions are making as many currencies as there are in the market, and it can be said that it is not possible to change the whole world through a single cryptocurrency

I think no cryptocurrency can change the whole world unless all the countries of the whole world are creating roses and regulations with all the cryptocurrencies, by creating a specific cause and regulationIs declared as a country and for this reason it is said that in order to protect all things or cryptocurrency from the rest of the world, the government of this whole world must come together before this and that is why it is possible to change the whole world with only Ripple coins Not possible