Investbox Yobit !! - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Investbox Yobit !!

yobit investbox is.a safe way to earn extra profits,it is good for those who are scared to trade but wanted to earn extra. it looks good and legit but be safe and wise always.

I know Yobit's investment box, but I didn't invest in it. I haven't had time to learn and participate in it yet. but i think it will for profit. and the profit in it must be fine, I believe yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

In the yobit investbox there are plenty of opportunities to invest the cryptocoins. You can have choice since there are already so many coins inside the box. You can determine which plan will be best fit for you and you can act accordingly. 

In a sort period it is profitable and it is really good but when you see it as a long term then I think that it is not that profitable because of the price and you can't even sell it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well I can say as I'm always use yobit when trading their investbox feature is good because there's some percent you can have depending on the amount you invest and you will just do simple task to withdraw it and some have not task to do. 

Yobit's investment box would be profitable. This is a profitable way of yobit. and investing in the investment box will be safe, so rest assured and invest it well

Yobit investbox is the best for investment. Here you can invest your coin. Now most of the people invest their coin in yobit investbox

Yobit investbox is somehow a good source of extra amount of crypto currencies,but i prefer to trade it daily where i can have more chance of earning big than investing it.

The yobit Investment Box is one of the best features of the Eobit Exchanger. The Yobit investment box and the yobit exchanger are both very good and great.

There are good currencies in the Yobit Fund which is the best investment without effort and gives a good return every day between 1-10% per day and this is very good

Yobit gives good opportunity to earn. You can earn till 10% per month with Investbox, but it`s risky to hold money in unpopular coins because their price can fall down 

Many profitable currency available in yobit investbox like usd giving 1% daily without any actions and usd stable currency i planning to invest usd in yobit investbox.rur also good option for invest in yobit.

This choise i don't like it in truth beacause this thing no making any profit to yobit this mean it's doubet but its steel a good way to invest tokens.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:07 PM, cryptosix said:

They have said some coins for 0.1% and others may be upto 1%. For Doge I saw 0.1% and that was low for me, but still didn't understood how much they pay per month.

I don't know why these Exchanges need our investment in their investbox.

The exchange itself buys them in very small quantities and sells them as expensive as possible. But there are normal coins. Forcing you to lock into your hedge fund you will receive daily. Profits are not loss

For instance, I learned precious time a short while ago, "very few people today succeed a few individuals lose". Nonetheless, the first thing is definitely above every doubtfulness that searchers won't remain calm to maintain right up to its break up in truth and also to stay reward and offer which includes a reduction.

There are certainly advantages to investing in a Yobit box. Personally, I invest in a box, the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. This is of great importance.

I want someone to please explain to me as a child or like a child , how yobit invest box works there are so many ways to which one should be able to follow and the invest box if genunine can produce some good results for at the end of it all its going to be the best thing to compound every day the little you have 

Each different coin in the investment box has its own conditions and accordingly different percentages. It is worth studying them and choosing a suitable one.

The yobit investment box is more profitable for us. Because the Yobit Investment Box offers us a good opportunity to make money. The Yobit Investment Box is one of the best features of the yobit exchanger. As a result, we can make more profit by investing here.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:20 PM, Hryeamin04 said:

I think yobit is a really good wallet. And it's a one of the best features. Earn daily profit and invest money in invest box, I am also do this and I am work in crypto earn lots of money, and my wallet name is yobit.I advise everyone to invest in this investment box.

Now that you have mentioned Yobit been a wallet i must warn you that it is not, yobit investbox is good option, but don't let it make your put all your money there.

I think yobit is a really good wallet.   And it's a one of the best features. Earn daily profit and invest money in invest box, I am also do this and I am work in crypto and earn lots of money, and my wallet name is yobit.

I think yobit is a really good wallet.   And it's a one of the best features. Earn daily profit and invest money in invest box, I am also do this and I am work in crypto and earn lots of money, and my wallet name is yobit.

Yes, the currencies in Investbox Yobit are declining, but you can make a profit by buying a contract and without paying attention to the amount you bought it and begin to accumulate profits and then sell the currencies and get a profit

THINK POSITIVE

I have looked over the investbox multiple times and to be hones the only one that i am truly interested in is the usd one, because i know that usd won't go down, but they say they can't accept the investment because of insufficient reward funds. I am wary about the other investment because it seems to be on coins that may become dead in the very near future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769