Investbox Yobit !! - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Investbox Yobit !!

Yobit InvestBox is great for growing coins .YoBit’s InvestBox section for steady earnings. I also invest coins and earn profit daily after 24 hours you can get daily bonus if you invest mask coin you get 10% back.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:31 AM, mostawda3 said:

Hello members of the cryptotalk forum
I am curious about Yobit's investbox
Is there any profit in respectable amounts?
As we note most of the currencies in the Fund
Come down continuously until everyone loses

the yobit exchange has many advantages compared to other exchanges, it has very useful tools to earn income and the investbox section is very good.

Investbox the Yobit is the opportunity for those who think trading is risky or to invest money is risky i am comfort in yobit invest box. i invested few coins on it and making daily profits. but unfortunately those coins has no value. most of them are dead. and most of dead has zero price. so why am i gonna invest on it? so only investing to bitcoin is quite goodgood very good decition.

• +5 1

Yobit investbox is best feature for earning on daily,weekly basis on our investment. There is no risk in this investment because investbox dont apply any limition like any time you cancel your investment then your money return in your balance. So coins are given in investbox plan, before trading of talk, i also invested 13000 talks and earn 1% profit on daily basis. So thats best invention to generate profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you could get a lot of profit when you know how to properly use and get the best out of Yobit's invest box. Right now, there is a coin named DLRS and it does give a 10% interest everyday. That 10% percent everyday is really big and even though there is some loss, you would still recover it in a matter or days.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yobit's Investbox is totally safe and we can have very good profits without risk of loss, but try to invest in currencies that are more stable like BTC, DOGE and YO

Usually currencies that have a return above 10% per day the price tends to fall, now currencies with low returns of 1% or less you will certainly have profits because it is safer to invest

Не расположен к разным авантюрам совсем! Но видится мне инвест бокс как способ увеличить эмиссию монет свыше 1% в сутки доходности - это моментально отражается на цене но кто имеет прибыль с нулевым риском это биржа всего на всего манипулируя циферками.  Создавайте свои игры не заиграюсь в чужие вот мотив который может привести к улучшению качества жизни. 

you should be know that yobit exchange is one of the trustest exchanges, and it has investment plan so you don't be worry if you want to invest in yobit, you can choose the good coin or talk to invest on it and follow your investment.

• +1 1

i put my easycash tokens into investbox and i am earning daily %1 payment and i earn more than 150 easy tokends las 30 days and i am really happy about it

• Useful or interesting 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Investbox gives good profits if you have large capital, but you must be careful not to put all your capital in one currency in Investbox because it is possible that the price of that currency will drop and cause you losses, for me I have benefited from some profits through Investbox In the yobit platform.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes, you can earn a lot of money through the investbox in yobit, the profit may be on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. All you have to do is put your assets in a yobit investbox, and you will get the profit.

• +3 1

Yobit investment fund is very profitable and many currencies can be invested in this patch safely without fear of losing any money and each currency has a certain percentage of investment and some investments require performing some tasks in order to obtain profits

The market cannot continue to fall forever
A day will come when the prices will rise. If you feel that the prices will drop more than that, sell everything you own and keep the dollar until the prices improve again.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/24/2020 at 10:18 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Investbox gives good profits if you have large capital, but you must be careful not to put all your capital in one currency in Investbox because it is possible that the price of that currency will drop and cause you losses, for me I have benefited from some profits through Investbox In the yobit platform.

You are very right, I will also advise people to first make use of $10 for the investing first before proceeding with larger amount of coins. Some traders could make mistake by converting bitcoin directly to small value coin that could lead to loss instead of first converting bitcoin to coins like doge then to the coin you want to invest. Learning about it is also very important before investing. 

• +2 1

On 11/23/2020 at 5:00 PM, benalmoh88 said:

you should be know that yobit exchange is one of the trustest exchanges, and it has investment plan so you don't be worry if you want to invest in yobit, you can choose the good coin or talk to invest on it and follow your investment.

Yobit is a trusted exchange we can make use to invest. I have more than 2500 talk token that I am investing now, I will still also have more talk tokens to invest because it is highly yielding for me. I trust yobit investbox because the profit are real, but I only invest talk token. 

• +1 1

Obviously there is a benefit which might be regular routine or week by week premise or month to month premise. in the event that you put your resource for yobit investbox, at that point you don't have to effectively get benefit from it.

BetFury                                                   

59 minutes ago, Hamza 2.2 said:

in the event that you put your resource for yobit investbox, at that point you don't have to effectively get benefit from it.

You are not not right about this, if you make use of good coins like talk token in the investbox, you will need to get profit from it. The coins you can from means you are benefiting form it. Or can make make yourself more clear?

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

You can earn good profits from yobit investbox its one of the best to place to invest our coins because it give great benefit increase our earning chance with one percent of reward bonus in every twenty four hours in a day when you invest your talk token in investbox.the more your investment is the more your earning.

Its true that yobit has this great feature of investment from where you can double your money within some days but the thing is that you need to do the investment in right time because if you do investment in wrong time then can have huge lose..   @Gomez12 so before invest just look the background of the coin..            

• +1 1

You have to choose the appropriate currency and also you have to be patient when the currencies are falling, not to rush in the decision to sell, and when you have good capital, there are good daily profits, which are 1%

• Useful or interesting 1

On 24.11.2020 at 11:18, Omar Ommeish said:

I fully agree with you. Investing all your bank in one token is very bad and crazy idea. People can try to invest 50% of their capital, if they are sure that price will increase after some time, but no more. 50% is a lot too.

• +1 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

The investment fund in Yobit platform is great and provides a lot of ready-made investment plans. You can also create your own plan. Here are a lot of currencies and daily, weekly and monthly ratios of interest and profits.

Yobit investbox are profitable when you invest his assets in it so they give you 1 percent of your assets on the daily basis and they give 10 percent of the some coins... I think it's a good features for the investors.... Which they hold his coins for the long time....

I have posted before, saying that the at the end of the day, I put all my Talk Tokens in Investment Box. If everybody did the same, Talk Token wouldnt be going down in price.

Investment Box is a pretty cool feature of Yobit. At the moment, you have to invest a min of 10 Talk Tokens & it pays 1% on a Daily basis. Contracts can de canceled at any time.

You maybe wont get rich over night using Investment Box, but it is profitable to use.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png