Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Well that's wrong as i have friends who become right by gambling one simple bet and won million BTCs worth in USD when all started so why should not I dream as well?

If you dont dream you wont get your objectives neither building some strategy to reach it out.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/17/2019 at 1:32 PM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

I don't think it's bad to dream big because it motivates an individual to achieve more. Actually I have friends in school that actually work hard to achieve what he have now, he trades and join many campaigns and by doing that he earns 1M and spend half of his money for his educational needs. Right now he encourage us to join in many forums and campaigns because he believes that we can achieve our dreams but we must work hard. 

Its up to you, i think many of people are dreaming to be rich from here. Its not irrelevant, because crypto giving us many Opportunities to get the success, to earn more money, to be rich.       

On 12/17/2019 at 11:32 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

It think this also. Some begginer people want to be rich in a short time that's why they loss their fund say that crypto is bad. I strongly advice these people don't come in crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

thinking getting rich by being active in the crypto world or trying to trade is the wrong way of thinking,
Professional traders don't think about profit, but pleasure and excitement.
and those who are active in the crypto world also not because they want to be rich, but because they want to be part of the great changes in the world economy.
if rich is the goal, then cryptocurrency is not the right choice.

Of course, I will not become a millionaire anymore through cryptocurrencies, but the people who entered the field of encryption since its inception and bought bitcoin for $ 0.03 and sold it for more than $ 10,000 are the ones who became rich through bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We cannot know the future of the global financial market, but we have a lot of evidence from the past. What happened before may not be repeated, but it shows what is possible and possible. Therefore, it is important to look at the history of the currency pair you are trading. Think about what you should do to protect yourself if a bad scenario occurs again.

5 hours ago, Digicoin said:

We should not dream if getting rich quick from crypto because Crypto is risky and also full of fake and scam activities. 

i think its because of the risks we take in crypto that makes us dream of getting rich quick because there is no other industry where you can make 200% profits in a day.

I think it is impossible to get rich from crypto in short period of time but if you are investing in crypto right now then definitely you will become rich in coming year like the people who invested in bitcoin around year 2008 to 2012 and they are rich now, it need patience.

On 12/28/2019 at 5:59 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

I don't think crypto can be any bigger than Crypto because a good site for making money on crypto can make more money by investing here.So making money from crypto is super easy.

I appreciate your opinion and I am happy when investing early because it is easier to make money because I know that crypto can make huge profits so I dare to invest here.

I think the motivation to stay doing trade with cryptocurrency because we have the dream to convert to rich with cryptocurrency, so is not a bad idea is there are some people who have the dream to be rich.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

you wards are great, i completely agree with you if someone wants to make a profit from this market he has to have his own plane and be aware of trading essentials.

4 hours ago, talo122 said:

Trading is just like any job, you have to work hard and but your time and effort to be successful, it can make rich of course but you can't achive that in one month or even a year it takes many years to build experience. 

Sure in trading we must work hard and the to work hard in trading is to be patients with those one day risk, but you will see in the end of month you collected a very good salaries    

Be optimistic my friend

Yes this is like any other financial market you should learn more to benefit of it

But on my opinion this life is chances and you don't know when your chance comes on

Imagine if you buy bitcoin now and reach to 20000 next year!!? 

We are working in cryptocurrency like we are working from another jobs, that's so the hard it is to got rich from other jobs, is how its hard to got rich through cryptocurrencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I feel the media had a part in creating this scene too? I understand what they were saying during the 'butcoin hype' were facts, but i remember them sayig stuff like 'if you invested *small amount* into btc on *years ago*, you would have gotten *obscene amount if money*!!!' But it also applies to everything too, you cannot expect to get rich off something without working hard.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:38 AM, Binjit said:

I dont know what you want to know.but this is face you can cheak who had buy bitcoin in between
2009 to 2015 they all are become millioner from crypto.some new crypto lover also earning good
amount everyday. This is tru no anyone can become millioner in short time.
If you are new on crypto you have to learn about trading and buying crypto in right time 

Absolutely right, this is 21st century everything is possible. So, I agreed what you explained about it and it is genuine about crypto currency that you would be successful and rich in this trading if you do and invest your time in good way.

Yes brothers. Don't get rich from crypto in a very short time. If you getting rich then you have to wait and ne a good traders. If you are a good traders and then you earn and then you are getting rich in very soon. So first you have to learn and earn.

If you are thinking that you will get rich very soon then it is your misunderstanding The more you have to invest, the more you have profit No but you may suffer more if you loos  capital 

13 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

At least you should think of making small amounts and then if it pays you then increase your capital.

Yeah that is reality we have to dream but also face the reality .It can't be happen you buy BTC and it price goes in million in few days .and you become rich.It will take time and efforts.

When you learn to exchange, have enough experience, have enough capital to make deals, and choose the right time to buy and sell, that's the way to get rich.

Whatever the change in the price of bitcoin, someone finds a suitable point of sale, which means it's his profit stone, and then they find a suitable point of purchase.

Yes it possible but not so easy as look.

most of traders became rich after trading in market but not every time luck will work.

if anyone make profit they have also loss some money.

so everyone can't be rich and don't dream

Of course most people will dream of becoming rich from crypto. Most people who wrestle in the crypto world are people who want to change their destiny for the better.