Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Personally I do dream of becoming millionaires in crypto even Multi millionaires.

And thus I am even doing it full time.But one thing is this,I do not dream of get rich quick scheme with Crypto overnight

but the way i have planned it in my Buy and hold and excercising patience and understanding the risk involve also I know it will happen.It just a matter of time.Only if we can teach people the risk involve,and that it is not 2017 Hype,but also better than the money you hoping to get  from your bank.I mean that money you have saved from the bank  hoping to be rich by.For me crypto can give you the best return ever as long as you know your story.

I think those who have worked with Bitcoin before have certainly gotten rich and made a lot of money from crypto. But now, because of the low price of bitcoin, do not dream of getting rich from crypto, invest in different places if you hold Bitcoin will be useful in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

And why not ! Getting rich is not written on the pages of my destiny, even poverty is not either! So work and trust yourself and if one day you come across the magic coin that will make you rich then continue to believe.

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto? Why no? All things are possible with cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin, if you are afraid about the Bitcoin price dont worry, right now with price down there are a lot of traders who still getting profits, but they the have the experience going good things.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

10 hours ago, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Yeah don't expect because it is impossible. Everyone should learn that earning in crypto is not easy as they think because it takes years of experience before you can say that I'm ready to earn big time in crypto.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

10 hours ago, Loly said:

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

I agree with this because in the crypto world we cannot be too ambitious to achieve success. the need for a good strategy and patience in running the wheel of this digital economy. so don't think it's easy to get profit and get rich in a short time.

Honestly, I never thought or imagined being rich from crypto but I love to trade it's quite funny for me..... This crypto market is totally gambling based on your luck..

i agree with you crypto is just like other financial markets you cant expect to be rich in one night if you want to be millonair you have to work hard!

why are you trying to kill people's dream man? dreaming is for free so let the people on here be at least motivated by their dreams of being rich from crypto because that will keep em going.

It will wrong to think that it will make us rich in oneday. You can be a millionaire but it will take time. crypto world is a long term investment process.

Those men that will manage to find the best tokens and invest really a lot in these projects, will be rich people in one or two years. but now the market is not so stable and it does not grow much.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

21 hours ago, Loly said:

It is true that encryption can make you rich, but my becoming is not to let this dream take you away, because it is a stroke of luck that may strike and may disappoint. Learning and entering with a strong base makes you win, but not only live in dreams.

well i dont know about you man but for me the dream of being rich and making  a lot of money in crypto is what always motivate me to trade more and do better at trading.

When I joined the crypto world new I was thinking that I will get rich so quickly but no avail I waited for some years still nothing actually happened, although at a point I was discouraged, to get rich in crypto takes time. 

3 hours ago, Loly said:

Well this is good, in fact we all dream of getting rich, but my advice is that this dream does not make us venture and rush in our trading , we must analyze, think and trading wisely to achieve what we dream about ... good luck to you.

yea i understand you, i dont rush my trading at all neither do i fall for pumps and dumps in hopes of getting rich quick, i know that it takes time to achieve my crypto goals.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:32 PM, Loly said:

We can dream about it. But we must work hard to achieve it. And this year is the toughest one in crypto history. Many hunters didn't get their payment correctly.

In my life i only believe i need to work hard to achieve something like to be rich someday. I don't really think i can be instant milliionaire when i inter crypto industry. Many traders are rich now because it cause them a long time before to get on their position. So work hard and dream based on reality.

Never stop dreaming but keep eyes on the reality. All rich people started with limited assets. By spreading their investments they eventually got rich. So becoming rich from crypto is not a unrealistic dream. Where are stil in the beginning of the crypto age. A lot is still possible. So keep dreaming and invest wisely in several crypto and other assets.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think it is possible that you can actually earn a lot from bitcoin even with a short period of time, u just need to research properly. 

Does not matter if you are crypto trader or crypto investor , everyone need to be realistic about the possible earning. if you are not realistic about he your job and dream to get rich quick , chances are that you cannot be successful. 

Only hard work can make you rich and after that it's easier to lose your riches. If you have the mindset that you will get rich suddenly then it will only hurt your pursuit for gains. It's the wrong direction to take when you are desperate, just work harder instead of dreaming harder.

This is true you can't get rich in a just a matter of days or months unless your investment take a high leap regards to the development in the product just like what happen in the past where many coins pump in price.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

19 hours ago, Loly said:

The dream of getting rich quickly is considered one of the main reasons for the loss of beginners in this field, and many came to this market thinking that it was able to catch a price missile heading to the moon, which fell into the abyss of losses to the extent of bankruptcy. 

overly ambitious and wanting to fully master the collapse of one's intentions when they start entering the world of crypto. I mean when they already know the shortcut to get rich in this crypto world, then they will definitely get through it even though they have to deceive others.

I think that it`s question of luck because luck is very significant factor in becoming successful and rich. Of course it`s important to work hard than dream about getting very rich 

Many crypto content creators say in their content that people can easily become rich through crypto only for increasing the number of reffaral .

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/17/2019 at 1:32 PM, Loly said:

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

That's right there's no shortcut to become a millionaire or to have a wealthy life easier, it should be spending a lot of effort and will to make it happens and also patience and wise thinking, with that I'm not guaranteeing a millionaire life but a great living that can sustain and contain a person and its family in the future.