Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Wow !! is satoshi is a name for a person !! Wow I didnt know that ! I am surprised ! its really good to know this information but is he alive to now ?

It makes sense he would hide. He probably doesnt want the responsibility of bitcoin on him. Being the creator, he might also be the first person to find if anything goes wrong with Bitcoin? Governments and financial will find him?

Well no want truly know the answer to that question, I believe Satoshi Nakamoto is a name that was use by some college tech student who conceive the idea of bitcoin and wanted to be anonymous, so he/she took on the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

Well, no one know who is satoshi nakamoto in real life, many people know him by his name but not in personal, this nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin that we are using today and this coin meets the succesfull of it.

No one know who is Satoshi Nakamoto. Maybe it's nickname of some person or even a group of people created bitcoin

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of cryptocurrency and he also invented Bitcoin. I don't know if he is a real person or not. It can be a fake name to hide the real founder's identity. i really don't know more than this. But if you wanna know more you can google it. Thank you.

it is still not clear to people.those heard the name they are still searching the real person.i think the reason of hiding is to keep himself safe and never wanted to expose himself.making good from uncover.

On 24.01.2020 at 13:07, Sayeed Rahman said:

Sometimes I just think maybe shatoshi nakamoto is not a single person, this is a group. But some logic just stopped me. Maybe this is a big plan. Future will something happen.

I support your opinion. I think this is a group of people and bitcoin is a project that is at the beginning of its path to the final goal.

satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. he creates first bitcoin in 2009. now we are using bitcoin and earning bitcoin. there are so many miners who mine bitcoin.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:36 AM, Interface User said:

Maybe a single person or a group of men but no one knows. Many people declared himself as Nakamoto but unfortunately not enough evidence to support their claim. But I think the time will come Nakamoto will reveal himself/themselves to fix the issues about Bitcoin.

It is not a single person name because the coding of the BTC that the group will create not just a simple person will create and almost all the coins will created through this code and now we have so many coins but it will create the group.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Satoshi nakamoto is the name used baby the presumed pseudonymous person or persons what developed bitcoin authored the bitcoin whitepaper and created and deployed bitcoin original reference implementation.

4 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. he creates first bitcoin in 2009. now we are using bitcoin and earning bitcoin. there are so many miners who mine bitcoin.

D'you know  what happens when those miners stop or are prohibited from mining bitcoin?

Satoshi nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the  bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoins original reference implementation.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

i think he's (or them) is hiding his identity because he does not want to be famous. or, at least, at the beginning was something like this. but now, maybe, he still hiding himself because he owns a lot bitcoins and so a lot $.

who knows the real reason, there are tons of possibility

I believe that this is not one person but several. One person couldn't make blockchain technology and come up with the crypto currency bitcoin. Anyway I don't care who it is. The main thing is that they came up with a good thing

21 hours ago, guatazoo said:

D'you know  what happens when those miners stop or are prohibited from mining bitcoin?

if miners stop mining no new bitcoin will grow and our bitcoin transaction will stop or will slower. so I think mining is too much important.

5 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner and creator of bitcoin currency.He was created bitcoin in 2009

The creator yes, but the owner, ni,once a cryptocurrency is created it is for the people not the creator and the creator have no power t sop it.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the responsible for the creation of Bitcoin, he is the one who invented it and also he is our savior from the manipulation of government on our money. He is the one who triggers to make people create more coins and that is why cryptocurrency exists.

3 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

if miners stop mining no new bitcoin will grow and our bitcoin transaction will stop or will slower. so I think mining is too much important.

And what if today governments of the world decides t ban all ning activities from the world??

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

And what if today governments of the world decides t ban all ning activities from the world??

then we have nothing to do. we should do our daily work and if we want to earn online we have to learn some professional course than we should start freelancing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think he disappeared to protect himself. We all remember the opposition of governments and the world to the idea of bitcoin in its beginnings. If I were in his place, I would have done the same.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

then we have nothing to do. we should do our daily work and if we want to earn online we have to learn some professional course than we should start freelancing.

That is my worry exactly, many people will be crippled by online works and they will suffer for that, so i hope crypto will not meet such a fate.

50 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

That is my worry exactly, many people will be crippled by online works and they will suffer for that, so i hope crypto will not meet such a fate.

yeah, we should not fully depend on them. we should do something offline otherwise everything will loss. we can not say what will happen to cryptos in the future. so we should be aware.