Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

On 12/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

Ask yourself, why would it be important to know how he / she / them is? I don't think satoshi was a famous person, just a very intelligent visionary and i am glad that no one has found out who he/she is.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:30 AM, ian said:

others says nakamoto is dead but i think he or she's not to hide it's identity and to keep nakamoto safe

We earn 1,000 satoshi nakamoto when we do one post and in one day by doing 30 posts, we earn 30,000 satoshi nakamoto which is approximately 3$+. I mostly do 30 posts in a day. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. You must be aware of who he is in case you want to engage in bitcoin in any situation like this. You may browse the internet for further information or facts about him.

I just enjoy earning crypto currencies because i have found about Satoshi Nakamoto in the internet with all my power and knowledge but i have found nothing about him. I just he's the one who found bitcoin nothing else.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is possible. No one knows if a person or group of people works together
Whatever it is, I think the disappearance is the smartest thing he did to protect himself and keep his invention

1 hour ago, cionoifor said:

Maybe a single individual or a gather of men but no one knows. Numerous individuals announced himself as Nakamoto but shockingly not sufficient prove to back their claim. But I think the time will come Nakamoto will uncover himself/themselves to settle the issues around Bitcoin.

I do not think that he will ever know about himself, if he wanted this, he never disappeared, then we do not know even if he died or is still alive

That's probably one of the biggest questions related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Absolutely no one knows or even has any idea who is the real person behind Satoshi Nakamoto 

On 2/15/2020 at 3:31 AM, Traiz said:

selected about that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead
But I complete not suppose subsequently time he is successful and thrashing behind a further personality in demand to keep himself

Many people are saying that Satoshi nakamoto is died but in reality he is alive and he is still hiding from many people so that no one can can know its real personality. Happy posting.

Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Crypto. At present where is he no one knows . His existence is a question for all. Because of that man now people are able to earn a huge amount of money in less time and effort.

I also have question about it?who or what he/it is.we are eagerly,wanted to know about it very much.and we are curious enough too.so,It'll good knowing about it better.      

Satoshi Nakamoto is said to be the promoter of Bitcoin.  He was the first to discover Bitcoin. In 2008 it launched with an anonymous name. Currently its currency is many. Bitcoin is an online currency.  And earn Bitcoin easily by commenting. Earn Bitcoin. Bitcoin gains huge benefits in many countries of the world by using like legitimate and conventional currency.

Several names have been suspected from various fields, but the character that sparked controversy and was highlighted further, is Dorian Nakamoto and was highlighted by the media and revealed that the Japanese scientist Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto is the inventor of the digital currency.

4 hours ago, MaFiA143 said:

Perhaps the reason for not being able to name Satoshi Nakamoto is because he is under pressure from the government.

He avoid being under pressure by any government and this is the right decision he took to protect cryptocurrency to prosper

Thanks for your post.

I haven't much information about him.

But now I have come to know verious things about him.

Thanks again!

sitoshi Nakamoto is the creator and operator of Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Satoshi made Bitcoin in the 2009 However, no one can see Satoshi Nakamoto.

Actually satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. And now Bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency. Bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency. Thank you

The character of Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous, as all the names that were revealed were personal conclusions of journalists or obsessed with searching for the real Nakamoto. Several names were suspected from various fields.

there are many controversy on Satoshi Nakamoto about why is he still hiding , rightnow im writing article on this with lots of research , hopefully soon i will publish them all but lemme give some of my thoughts here , it could be either because of governmental pressure all over the world , died or fear of foul people on darkweb

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, it seems that this mysterious character named Satoshi Nakamoto is either dead or very secretive that no one wants to know anything about her and she chooses the name Satoshi Nakamoto to cover up behind him no more.

Base on what i jave read on the internet and also definitely what every one is saying is that the name statoshi nakamora is the father of bitcoin, that he is the programer who made the block chain. 

I think the reason for not being able to name Satoshi Nakamoto is because of pressure from the government and because of Bitcoin.

• -1 1

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is an alias of some huge corporations that created the bitcoin cryptocurrency and do not talk about it. 

No one can actually answer the question. Because still today it is unknown what is the identity of satoshi nakamoto. Satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoins and crypto world. First in 2009,a person or an anonymous group has created bitcoins without telling their identity and still today it is one of the best crypto currencies. So everyone want to know who it was. 

• +1 1

Satoshi nakamoto in my opinion is just a fictional character, imagine,who will be the person that are not going to be proud in his own creation that became very successful and helped many people. If there is a real satoshi,why does he need to be anonymous that's why i think there is no satoshi nakamoto.