Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

On 12/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

Maybe a group of people or some one is hidden because he created the most thing powerful in the market and also have alpt of bitcoin so why he not hide for that. 

satoshis nakamoto is a person are any organization is name I can't no but all said he is inventor of bitcoin past to still now no one knows who is satoshis nakamoto any one have perfect answer this question but so many experts have their own theorys about this question now the time how much bitcoin famous same the name satoshsis nakamoto also famous and its true any one have no idea about him

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoins a great electronic technology I think he doesn't want to be recognized by users because he is a famous man or he wants to live a private life

Stoshi Nakamoto is the founder of the bitcoin.But he is still anonymous from the entire world.He doesn't want to reveal himself in the world.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a man who is actually the father of bitcoin who made bitcoin, it is not yet known to his true identity to humans, but somehow he has not been able to ascertain, but at presentSome people have tried to guess what this person is actually doing

1 hour ago, Tasrif Hossain said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a man who is actually the father of bitcoin who made bitcoin, it is not yet known to his true identity to humans, but somehow he has not been able to ascertain, but at presentSome people have tried to guess what this person is actually doing

I need to know some of those quesses at least one, what does people think nakamoto is doing?

Actually bitcoin creator name Satoshi nakamo. In 2009 bitcoin creat an invisible person who name Satoshi nakamo. Now his bitcoin is very successful currency

Until this time we don't know who is Satoshi Nakamoto .

But Satoshi Nakamoto can be change everyone with idea he have.

We know cryptocurrency from him.

This is the bitcoin he created and I knew his language but don't remember at present so I would like to know this exact information to everyone if anyone said it would be good.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the proponent of Bitcoin. In fact, he wanted to launch a coin based online, so at 2009 he launched the coin. Currently, that means that Bitcoin is considered a unit. That's Satoshi. Do you understand my friend?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the crypto enthusiasts of crypto world. It is believed that he created the first Bitcoin whitepaper and according to speculations, that can be a group which has created the core technology of Bitcoin which we are using now. 

On 12/17/2019 at 4:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

No body have the exact information about satoshi nakamoto it is believed by many experienced people that it is not a single person rather its a team behing all this network.

This is possible, but if I had been a muzzle, I wouldn't have known about myself. There are a lot of people who are fighting to train, and this may pose a great danger to him. I don't think he should know about himself, but surely one of the known people can be this thing that he did.  One can do

satoshi nakamoto is a japanese national who invented the bitcoin based in the google search and i think being anonymous is the marketing strategy of the people behind Satoshi Nakamoto bitcoin plan and it's simple success to the market actually that was popular coin in the market.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, Mahi1234 said:

I consider Satoshi Nakamoto to be the father of Bitcoin because he first discovered Bitcoin in 2009.

Or might be a mother, nobody knows if he/she/they is a she or a he or a group of people.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, asif77 said:

For me satoshi nakamato is a name for calling unknown developer if bitcoin.satoshi nakamto created bitcoin on 2009 i just know these you can search in Google for more information

You can't say a name for calling, because it is not us who gave him the name, he named himself i'm sure nit even his parents know  their son is satoshi nakamoto.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

This is an intereting mystery and i think everyone wants to know about the cteator of such an amazing crypto curremcy. I am hopeful one day we will have the original picture of satoshi nakamoto.

That could be a world famous name and that his name is called Satoshi Nakamoto so that people know him and he is now unknown. We do not know why he did that. Is there anything but life for some people or is it something else that remains a mysterious question

Until now, the problem has not been solved, there are even some people who try to take his identity, and the most famous figure from it is Craig Wright. Well, there are so many pros and cons opinions about this. Until now, I also wondered who Satoshi Nakamoto was.

Satoshi Nakamoto is some anonymous computer scientist ehnd the bitcoin Cryptocurrency. Many peoples claims to be satoshi BT no one is conirmed yet.

the motivation behind why Satoshi Nakamoto's namelessness is on the grounds that he will go under incredible weight from governments and in light of bitcoin

No one knows who's the real Satoshi Nakamoto and in 1 Decade satoshi still unknow and i there are many speculation bitcoin founder is already die.