Will ethereum 2.0 take over number one place in market cap - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asunny

Will ethereum 2.0 take over number one place in market cap

I think it's impossible for ethereum 2.0 to beat or replace bitcoin in the top place because bitcoin will always remain in top 1 in the lists because it's the most profitable coin and most expensive coin. Also bitcoin's ranking is affected by it's popularity in the public.

I don't think that Ethereum 2.0 will occupy first place in the market cap. Because Bitcoin is the best currency in the market. It occupies the top of everyone. If the price of bitcoin does not rise, no other currency can accompany it.

I think this not will happen ! Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currency . All currencies are dependent of bitcoin ! and no shild can beat his mother of father !

On 12/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, Roomi said:

I think not. Bitcoin is mother of all crypto currency. All currencies are dependent of bitcoin. And no child can beat his mother or father 

Yes even i think the same that bitcoin is not going to give its place to any other crypto currency as it is the king and the most trust worthy coin.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:47 AM, Asunny said:

Smart contracts, dapps, and Ethereum 2.0 combined can bring about a revolution to the crypto space. With investors pouring money into the ETH network, PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

I don't think it can cross bitcoin. But there we will see a competition between them. Because Ethereum 2.0 is a great update of Eth history. After that we can stake our Ethereum to get daily profit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Ethereum is a very good currency like bitcoin and it cannot compete with it nor outstrip it despite its importance and position but remains second.

May ethereum could not replace btc in price but in marketcap ethereum could be at top place. Because ethereum's supply is huge compare to btc. If ethereum price would be low than btc but its price could rise enough to make ethereum at top in marketcap. Eth has huge potential because company is doing every effort to make it best coin.

Bitcoin is the fuse for this electronic revolution, so it can no longer fall within the limits that other currencies have reached

Welcome with me
Ethereum has worked hard in recent years and given us new concepts in cryptography, most of the current currencies work on the Ethereum blockchain, in addition to the dapps feature for developing cryptographic programs
I expect a large success of the Ethereum coin, but over many years, you will achieve times the current resistance price

Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin in volumes, ethereum don't have that capabilities to compete with bitcoin for now

Yes, most likely, the pos algorithm will exceed all expectations and this is to be expected, especially from large investors. The price of Ethereum cryptocurrency will exceed all expectations. 

This is not possible. The minister remains a minister and the king remains king. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and ethereum will never be outdone.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:09 PM, makqwer said:

Bitcoin is the fuse for this electronic revolution, so it can no longer fall within the limits that other currencies have reached

you can't consider how an awful lot marketcap bitcoin is maintaining among all crypto and how it dominate to the alt coins

I don't think that that is even possible. Because bitcoin is the most traded coin and it has the highest value in the market. That's why the possibility is rare but who knows. Now the value of the coins are not that much good. So it cannot be said what can happen in coinmarket cap. But bitcoin is in the still position and it will remain number one. 

On 12/17/2019 at 2:47 AM, Asunny said:

Smart contracts, dapps, and Ethereum 2.0 combined can bring about a revolution to the crypto space. With investors pouring money into the ETH network, PoS might help the coin’s growth until 2024 and overtake the number one place in market cap.  

I think that ethereum will never beat bitcoin because all cryptocurrencies are coming from bitcoin. Bitcoin will suddenly rise when ethereum comes but I am not sure. Lets just wait for them to come and who will remain as the top site. 

I don't believe that. At least in the near future. But Ethereum will always be in high positions. And at the expense of the first place, this can be judged over time. This will depend on the development of Ethereum.

On 3/23/2020 at 12:47 PM, BulatkinAl said:

Ethereum is on the next level it has had a lot of developments even beyond bitcoin because bitcoin targeted currencies and Ethereum wanted to be a world computer in the blockchain. So ethereum goal is more higher and that would make them more better and more valuable in the market 

In the long term I agree. It is faster, and more flexible to use. So it might end up to be more useful than BTC in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think that Yes, it may happen, but I think that the developers will not be able to make such a large update and will make it gradually so we will have to wait for a huge capitalization for a very long time.

I think not, even considering the fact that they will add support for smart contracts and other things, it will not make it as popular as bitcoin.

Not sure when eth network going to launch its second version and i am pretty sure that bitcoin not gave any space to any other alternative coins to take place its own place in crypto market are stronger than any other coins. So i am clear that best is best. It not gave space to new projects.

Currently it is very hard for Etherem to replace Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. You can see the very high trading volumes for  Bitcoin and Ethereum is still in the second position after Bitcoin according to coin market cap . In future, who knows , it might replace BTC or not ? 

Well,if we will base on its use cases,ethereum has good use cases than bitcoin which is used for transaction alone,but comparing how high the price of bitcoin reach for decades,i think etheruem cannot,as it is way to far from bitcoin price.

Edited by Ms.o

6 hours ago, JamesMark said:

even I think that bitcoin will not take its place for any other cryptocurrency Ethereum is a very good currency like bitcoin and it cannot compete with it nor go far beyond it.

Yes,, this might be able to make a difference in the future, we might be expecting any sudden rise of ethereum, but the bitcoin will be the cause of it

So far, there has been no change to ethereum after it was upgraded to ethereum 2.0 and its price is still the same.

Life is great and enjoy it