Investors Are Not Buying Bitcoin at Current Price, is BTC in Trouble? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

Investors Are Not Buying Bitcoin at Current Price, is BTC in Trouble?

For me I think when the price is low that's a great opportunity to buy and hold, because when the prices increase profit will be made by selling the coin you bought at a very low price .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is not in trouble at all, the investors are not buying bitcoins because now the price of bitcoin is slightly better and they will buy when the halving occurs at low price, simple logic.

If you think that nobody is buying bitcoin at the moment, most of the time you are wrong because maybe bitcoin is just staying at it support price level and big up is coming.

I think Bitcoin has a high price these days, but maybe it will drop in price soon and then rise again, so I think investors will be waiting for the bottom to reach it.

Since I was a beginner I worked on a lot of projects and most of them were not disappointed and I felt a lot of frustration at first and I thought that I could not make any profits from coding but then I started to understand coding well and started joining to work in profitable areas away from frustration

Without investors any coin not survive in crypto market including bitcoin, but present bitcoin in good condition around 9k$+ because buyers buy bitcoin, and in few days bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars mark, but I think prices decrease also.

I think that buying bitcoin at any time is a successful investment if the person is investing in the long run because the currency has an impressive future.
But the people who trade and invest in the short term have no patience for the long term investments

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, tienda said:

In my opinion what happens right now with Bitcoin price just a strategies between the wales, is the cryptocurrency market war at the end we dont know what will be happen, we need to wait 2020. 

Yes i agree with you this is a strategy between wales , were just a really small players in this game , we just do a really small effect in the price of bitcoin . But i think the the market of cryptocurrency will never end because now is one of the big market in the world .

I do not think that bitcoin is in trouble, that the price of bitcoin has now reached approximately $ 9500 and this is a good price and evidence that investors are buying bitcoin, and bitcoin has proven its strength over the past years and that it is trustworthy by investors

• +1 1

is you not knowing that crypto market is not centralized market  this is decentralized market because one person is selling and at the same time other person is buying that currencies. So it mean nothing possible that bitcoin is not buying at current price. 

i don't think it's in trouble, it was just a market pause, investors are waiting on one another to see where they see the market going forward

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think the reason why investors are not buying bitcoin at current prices is because of the bullish market that we're getting into, they are afraid they could lose their money if at the end bitcoin didn't pump. But I believe bitcoin will pump and will definitely double it's current price.

Maybe now the price the value of Bitcoin is getting a little too high a little too demanding for investors who want to invest something on it I think now is the time to wait to see Maybe the next moves of whales that they will make or raise or lowering the price,If the value of Bitcoin goes down let's say 10% I'm sure investors will come back to buy

I think it's just that investors aren't stupid either! And they will not buy bitcoin at a high price, because they understand that when it falls, you can take it, and then it will take off!

Bitcoin always being in trouble and people know that if it will go up so it will come down again and if it goes down so definitely it will go up.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:00 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

what do you think

Buying at low Price is always a good choice for investors ,I also prefer to buy at low price which give good profit and less tension. Last day I buy DLRS at higher price and now it's at low price I am little bit worried but I know that it will go upward .So it's not bad thing where people start selling and dump the BTC. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin always remain in trouble and it never give its strategy to any one. So always buy with your study and mind which will never give you any problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I can't admit the fact bitcoin is in trouble in any way no, bitcoin has nothing to hindered it growths as far the demands for the coins is consistent, it's continuesly gaining much more attention and appreciation from the public it will rise to hits a surprise price 

No, on the contrary, the Corona crisis has played an important role in the rise of digital currencies in my view, because the largest companies have stopped working due to the quarantine, which prompted major capitalists to enter bitcoin and alternative currencies to compensate for the losses of the crisis.

El 16/12/2019 a las 14:00, CryptoLover21 dijo:

Qué piensas

It is the most important cryptocurrency so far, so there will always be problems because there will be people who will not agree with this, even world governments, but if you mean its price or value, it always recovers, more than anything it is for save money in the long term, as gradually BTC will increase.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:00 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

what do you think

Very much in trouble. Probably in 200% profit trouble since you made this post. This is Bitcoin and investors if they don't buy for a month it doesn't mean that they won't buy later. It moves as it wants this advice is good only for the day traders.

• +3 1

Bitcoin was a lot in trouble for two years before the halving because of the whales that were suppressing the price to be very low from what it should be. Buying and creating temporary dips to rebuy lower and making people exit investing was what they did for years. Thankfully this changed after the covid dip where the manipulation ended.

• +1 1

You could have written something more this is what I am thinking. Buying Bitcoin during 2019 was a great idea and doing so you could have been an early investor too that bought before the big bull run that has already started. If you didn't buy now it is another great time as it stopped to take more passengers.

• +1 1

Investors were buying Bitcoin at any prices bellow $10k before the halving and now are buying at any prices at all, the expectations for Bitcoin are higher than 20k and this may be delayed but perhaps tomorrow or in a few days Bitcoin can do it.

• +3 1

The perspective of every investor is diffrent regarding purchase of the particular currency. Bitcoin can make a lot of fluctuations which can attract some people and some people might lose interest in it so it's all part of trade 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day