What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

I think it will be okay to the aged people to saty using what they are usually using which is fiat currency, crypto can be teachable to everyone it will be their choice if they will adopt it or not. 

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Jon said:

If we are to look at the scamming activities taking place in crypto, then majority of us will leave the crypto and find another alternative

The crypto community will not running away because we know what happen. Meanwhile new user are green. All they know crypto is a scam because these scamming action.

11 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

You can't see the development speed from the price. The price is not a factor. People see a scam, and that is not good for crypto reputation. It slows down the adoption of the new user.

there is going to be scammers in every market on this planet, iys just a thing in this world. once people see you can get through that then people will flood back in

On 12/18/2019 at 8:20 AM, Amit01229 said:

If mass adoption complete then Crypto market will show his power and marketCap very easily can touch 1 trillion dollars and I hope it will done soon.

but to reach this level of mass adoption we will need high advertisement and to teach lots of people about crypto and that could be a hard thing to do.

When crypto is fully adopted and government allow their nation to trade in crypto and allow that they can use crypto as a payment method then the prices of crypto will become boom and Crypto market become Big volume market.

If cryptocurrency fully get adopted. Sure many company will use cryptocurrency for transaction, so using fiat become useless. And in government, school, university, and other also using cryptocurrency for payment. That will bring their technology better to upgrade time to time. So inovation will going unlimited and many country race to develop new technology. Corruption will get decreased, because hard to doing it on cryptocurrency. All transaction recorded.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't think this will happen because there are people who do not know anything about encodings and digits and do not want to know that😂😂

Young people can understand this, but how are you going to understand that for old people and every country has millions of adults

On 12/16/2019 at 9:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

I think they would accept it since there are still a high number of poverty in every country. This would be a great solution for them to lessen the poverty and for the economy to grow.

If all country remove it's restriction the cryptocurrencies will be very popular and it will attract more investors.by that time I see Bitcoin price to increase massively.because.of additional investors coming from those country that band cryptocurrencies.

17 hours ago, Armcannon said:

If all country remove it's restriction the cryptocurrencies will be very popular and it will attract more investors.by that time I see Bitcoin price to increase massively.because.of additional investors coming from those country that band cryptocurrencies.

that's for sure,bitcoin will increase so much if adoption happens,but i think earning for free now will be hard if bitcoin increase so much because of mass adoption.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:33 AM, mammomite said:

If cryptocurrency will be fully adopted I think its price will going to massively increase its value.popularity of coins makes it more valuable.if other country remove its restriction then it will attracts more investors in the future.

That's true. Also, if many investors will use cryptocurrency, its demand will increase rapidly. Crypto will suddenly grow big and will be a universal currency in just few years.

I personally think that it will be good in a way that it will cut the usage of paper since cryptocurrencies are fully digitalized, although it may have drawbacks but full adaption to cryptocurrency may lead to not using fiat.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

I do not clearly digested your point. That's why I just depend on your topic title.
Well in my opinion, if cryptos have been fully adopted worldwide, then we will be expecting faster and easier transaction locally or internationally. We will also be expecting more demands on these cryptos resulting to make it's price go higher. Also expect that a lot of new coins will be created.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

if all countries accepted crypto currency as currency is good but how you say its give financial security because crypto is a independent currency their no any one control then how to stop crime when crypto legalized terrorist send their money easily one place to another place how to stop the transaction there is good and bad involved

Those people who are not that really familiar or knowledgeable about cryptocurrency will learn it by sometime because they have to get used in using cryptocurrency, they will easily get how it works because it is not really difficult to understand especially if they really want to learn.

It is not possible because bitcoin is limited supply and all altcoin has very high supply and some have scared supply we cannot use crypto for daily life expenses  .

We will see a new era if crypto is fully adopted, and we will see many local stores that will accept crypto as the new payment method. Besides that, we will see people will have a new opportunity to make money because they can use cryptocurrency to help them to make money.

• +1 1

Crypto will not be adopted but blockchain yes, a little country that by now give a positive response crypto entirely see to that to dependable their currency value. Every one has discrete estimation but I get crypto as choice for the reason that I hypocrisy contract the main. Crypto already help me and if agree to it will be grateful in future

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

We that means that we would love in fully digitalised environment and making faster and more secured transactions

It could be done if all of the government can accept the crypto, and they announce to their people that they can use cryptocurrency without afraid to break the law. People in their country will be happy because they can use cryptocurrency, and they are free to save and work for some jobs so they can earn crypto coins. That will give a chance to people to have a better life than before. And if that is happening in all countries, I think soon or later, and we can solve the poverty problem that is happening in all countries or in every place.

not yet, because some of the adoptions that the state is trying to carry out are still in the experimental and development stages, not yet en masse.

• +1 1

I believe that peer-to-peer systems are the way of the future.  We've been Decentralizing Philanthropy to become peer-to-peer, which helps more people.. faster.

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

not yet, because some of the adoptions that the state is trying to carry out are still in the experimental and development stages, not yet en masse.

Yeap, Crypto still need some improvisation before it adopted globally and also some people still didn't understand what behind crypto, Maybe for next few years crypto and blockchain technology will be adopted globally to every sector, it's just about time before it happen and we just can wait for now.

What if crypto is fully adopted? If cryptocurrency will be fully adopted I think the first thing they will do all countries is to introduce it on the education sector to education their peoples to know more about the cryptocurrency.

If crypto is fully adopted, that will give a very good one for cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and investors. because that will make many tokens go high in price.