Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

• Useful or interesting 11
  • -3 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

There have been hackers and scammers even before the emergence of crytocurrency, but because cryptocurrency embraced the concept of decentralization and anonymity, which fiat does not, it became like an answered prayer to scammers and hackers because it gives them room to carry out their nefarious activities as usually only this time around, they are also able to cover their tracks.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Scammers and frauds also exist in fiat. And i think the number of scammers in fiat are more than crypto currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I think crypto is a very risky and it's easy for scammers to scam anyone. Many people send fund by crypto without theirs identification. It is possible to pay anyone with crypto so it's very easy for scammer or hacker.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers? I think there are many hackers and scammers in anything I mean in both cryptocurrency and Fiat money, because they hack or scam the person this person maybe pay with cryptocurrency or with Fiat money, but money is money crypto or fiat.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Scammers exist where they see opportunities, therefore, I would say that scammers are both in the fiat and crypto domains, but my assumption is that since crypto is the money of the future, more scammers  like vultures are eagerly trying to create ponzi schemes to make a quick buck whenever opportunity presents itself in the cryptocurrency domain.

• +2 2

In the bad guys on fiat, we say them thief or robber because they snatch our physical money from us. i think there is more scammers in crypto than fiat

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

In crypto there are many hackers who take someone's data to take their wealth and in fiat I think there are also fraudsters who deceive them over the phone or whatever. all that we live can not be separated from it all, unless they are exterminated.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Most hackers and scammers are exist on crypto currency because the wallets security are not strong to enough to limit those attacks from hackers. The quite good thing about flat currency was it is possible to return your money if it is being hacked.

• +3 1

Fraudsters do not care what kind of finance you lose. But if people learned to protect fiat money from thieves, then theft and hacking in crypto occur very often. Due to the inability of people to protect personal information.

• +2 1

I think in crypto currency because we are in the 21st Century now, technology is a thing now so hackers and scammers also evolve to find it's needs and wants.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

there are scammers everywhere in crypto and in fiat also. we see scammers are all around the world. we have to be very careful in all aspects.

• +3 1

Well, in fact, crypto is a lot here because it's related to the internet and coding programs, whereas fiat is just a trick that helps.

• +2 1

I think this is has a same level of having some hackers and scammers because when in terms of money, this two are making some move just to steal your money or coins so we need to secure it to avoid this kind of happening.

I do not know about fiat, and about fraudsters or hackers he can enter anywhere and therefore we must be careful because they have many ways to carry out their plans.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, AliceJun said:

I think hackers target more cryptocurrencies. Fiat money has only experienced inflation, leading to loss of value and worry about robbery.

You are right mostly of hackers are targeting most cryptocurrencies this is because it is the new technology so it don't have the best secured security to avoid and catch them

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

There are a lot of scam case in the crypto world. But actually not all scammer are new scammer. I mean crypto scammer previously scam people and trying to scam again using new project. Some crypto scammer are running by same people or organization. So its better to know people behind the project you're willing to invest to avoid getting scamed.

• +2 2

I think cryptocurrencies are the most vulnerable to hacker and hacker theft
This is because it is a non-governmental and decentralized currency, that is, no one controls it

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Of course the cryptos, those scammers and hackers are like cryptos because once they stole the cryptos to the victims, they can not trace who are they.. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hackers are everywhere, money is money although its fiat or crypto. I think hacking system is more dangerous in crypto world. Because it is private there is not any legal authority which can take action to remove hackers. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, kirito said:

i think the crupto currency is mostly used by all kind of people around the world.and i really don't knoe about fiat. so i can't tell now.

Fiat is use by many people too, you also use fiat, you country people use local currency which is know as fiat too.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 1:41 PM, andrehol said:

Fraudsters do not care what kind of finance you lose. But if people learned to protect fiat money from thieves, then theft and hacking in crypto occur very often. Due to the inability of people to protect personal information.

I think.i the same  scammers and hackera for fiat and crypto but of you ask where much . FIAT is much becauae fiat its there are before crypto so scammera and hackera for.fiat.is being much more than crypto .lol

Hackers and fraudsters are in every line such as crypto and fiat fqlqm. But indeed the percentage of hackers more in the crypto world because not many people understand about cryptocurrency.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Crypto is a form of money which you can not see, can not feel. Only you have to believe in that. As there is nothing that you can control over it so i believe there must be more scammers. In the fait you can deal it through your presence. But in crypto there is nothing like that. Once you loss your money you can't even know who has taken it. 

On 12/16/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

true you say the crypto world has a lot of scammers and spammers. even in the world of fiat money, you can handle it a little because fiat money looks real in your hands. while crypto ..?, you know crypto in the form of virtual finance.