Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

• Useful or interesting 18
  • -3 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 13
  • +2 11
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. Obviously not. Our loss is another thing and the the scamming is another. They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. But crypto is not responsible for that. Except he is hacked. It is true to avoid real scammers is tough but crypto is not scam. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

I think the real cryptocurrency in the world news is only seeing its existence, it's only in agreement with people who misuse it in successful investment projects.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i am still thinking all cryptocurrency is scam. Because when i see the price is like crazy, you can lose around 10% if you keep holding Bitcoin this month.

What happen the price is really going down to $0 in short time?

That is not good and make the bad perception going up everywhere.

Overall i still believe cryptocurrency is real project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Cryptocurrencies by nature are not scams. It is the projects and some people who use them that are scammers. Cryptocurrency is like a software. A software is developed to do what it is expected to do. If anyone got scammed, he/she should not blame cryptocurrency, it is the scammer that is the culprit. It is not only related to cryptocurrency but everything can be used to scam people. If anyone thinks crypto is scam, then fiat is also scam because there are lots of fraudulent activities with fiat currency. Even the best things in the world can be used for evil intentions. So, cryptocurrency has never been scam and never will be. Even ICOs are not scams by themselves, it is the project managers who are scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Well, you can answered this by using common sense, if this is scam mate why are you still posting here? You don' need to make a thread just for this because we all know that cryptocurrency is legtit and this will help us to earn money.

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

This is pretty much obvious. And asking this question on a forum with cryptocurrency as its main topic is non-sense. The answers you'll get is expected. If people think this is a scam, then why are they here in the first place?

54 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Yes i am still thinking all cryptocurrency is scam.

In this line you told that you think it's scam,

54 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Overall i still believe cryptocurrency is real project.

and here, you made a complete turn around.

I can't see your point here.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

21 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

This is pretty much obvious. And asking this question on a forum with cryptocurrency as its main topic is non-sense. The answers you'll get is expected. If people think this is a scam, then why are they here in the first place?

In this line you told that you think it's scam,

and here, you made a complete turn around.

I can't see your point here.

My point is i still believe cryptocurrency.

Sometimes i just realize how if the cryptocurrency is only games from the banker or group of people. Where they create coin only to making new condition where many people jump to it and play it.

So when many people going play and buying the coin, they can create the price going down instantly and they grab your money then run away. I think that is my imagination because i see many ICO fail.

• +1 3

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well not all the cryptocurrencies are scam. Some of them are legit too. But maximum are fraud so the quote like look before you leap is most important in digital world. Do a maximum research for sites.

No I don't think that cryptocurrency is scam. May be someone still not believe in cryptocurrency and that all person time to time proved cryptocurrency is one of the biggest scam so depend on persons mindset who believe or not. Also crypto cover worldwide market and also biggest grown in future.

What are you talking about? why crypto will be scam. Yes some coins in crypto world are scam but we need to identify them. Bitcoin and so many good and legit coins are also here.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

Maybe in my past years but now I believe in this field because many evidence is exist like my friends that encourage me to try this when I'm bored and after the hard work all of the efforts are turn to gold.

No not at all there are people are fraud not Cryptocurrency people are doing fraud and blaming Cryptocurrency crypto currency is a feature understand that 

The original intention of cryptocurrency is not to actually scam people but it's obvious that some people just bring up a project with wrong motives for their own selfish interest just enrich themselves after which they disappear from the cryptocurrency market. 

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

You would have to define scam because "cryptocurrencies" are are seperate projects, some of those are scam projects and some are legit. You can't put them all together and judge them as one.

• +1 1

No, I do not belive crypto currency scam. It is almost impossible to do this in the karan. And now the marketers are coming up with some new coins that promise to not work properly on their project. And which is very prevalent in the world.

I don`t think that cryptocurrency is scam. I understand that it`s risky to invest in it and here you can lose all your money. But there is a real technology behind crypto, so it`s not scam 

• +1 2

Myth. This doubt is common in most beginners of the cryptocurrency market. The blockchain network is totally public. That is, any transaction on the network can be viewed and searched on the internet. However, users are not identified on the network with their data as in banks. Each transaction on the blockchain is made with a nickname called a public key. This key is the address of the user's cryptocurrency wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

If the Crypto currency is a scam, then no one would be here or holding any coins as we all know they were genuine and only spam projects killed crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I trust more that the crypto currency is original. It has been shown to myself if the crypto currency is real and true because I have felt the result.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency is not a scam just to let you know. The scam was happened by means of people who use cryptocurrency in illegal way to collect profit to other users. 

• +3 1

I think for now there is still a crypto that is a scam. because it is not impossible it is done by parties who are less responsible who want to get rich quickly through cryptocurrency by doing scams to deceive others.