Satoshi nakamoto return and need his bitcoin back! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Satoshi nakamoto return and need his bitcoin back!

It is ten years now and Satoshi will not come back and his wallets will not open as the private keys are probably destroyed. If he was to come back the wallets would be emptied by now but this wasn't the intention. Maybe he will not be able to come back either and it is considered that there was a good chance that Satoshi was Hal Finney.

• +2 1

Satoshi wallets hold one million bitcoins. If he had access to them he would have sold them and be one of the richest people on the world so he probably doesn't have access to these Bitcoin and he has left for so long that it is not important to talk about Satoshi and what if. Try to discuss what he created and how brilliant he was as the rest are not importnat.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 11:48 AM, bentayebsalah said:

This cannot happen in a nutshell because bitcoin is a decentralized currency and your currencies need confirmation from you in order to be sent to someone else.

You are right, There is not any way in which the coins are transfer automatically from the owner and peoples wallet is empty. In the crypto market the coins buyer have the full authority to send the coins on that address which he wants.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This wont be happen because even it hasn't fixed that Satoshi Nakamoto has created bitcoin and this technology is not simple technology there can be many more people who have worked for them and even they can be in front of us like they are running their own exchange but they wont come like I have made bitcoin and even people won't let to happen that and bitcoin is already decentralized.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Satoshi is over friend. You are trying to wake up a ghost. Just look at Bitcoin. It is 12 years old and Satoshi was part only until 2010. Two years out of twelve now and it will be more as he isn't coming back.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free to his wallet while you already has onwned more than 10000 bitcoins in wallet

I don't know what could have prompted that thinking but it is so irrational in my opinion.

As I see it, it is largely due to minute knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency or not informed at all. I don't know where to start explaining things but I know it will be a whole thread if I should proceed. 

So I will implore the author to get the basics of cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

11 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

So I will implore the author to get the basics of cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

@Raqeebzy..Information in the crypto world is very useful for us.  Much of the crypto world is still unknown to us.  So we should gain more and more information in the crypto world.  Many members share a lot of information in the crypto world.  I thank them.  I want them to share more information with us.  We will benefit from this

2 hours ago, shourav010 said:

- I think He deserves to profit from his investment and if he still has access to his keys I'd prefer for him to spent some of them ...I know we don't want it, and I guess even him don't have access to the currency he has made.....Tnx

@shourav010 This is somewhat not possible, but if it does, Bitcoin will become worthless and the value of all other cryptocurrencies will collapse.

• +2 1

27 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Raqeebzy..Information in the crypto world is very useful for us.  Much of the crypto world is still unknown to us.  So we should gain more and more information in the crypto world.  Many members share a lot of information in the crypto world.  I thank them.  I want them to share more information with us.  We will benefit from this

I think the basics of blockchain and cryptocurrency is what's needed to answer the question asked by the author of this topic. Probably he was new or still new or he chooses not to be informed.

I think we need more introductory threads in the beginners forum. And anyone can lead by example.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/16/2019 at 10:48 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free

If he returns and wants to sell his Bitcoin it is his and he can do anything he wants. He has mined a million BTC early and it is not up to us. But it has been so long and talking about this leads nowhere. It has been discussed for a decade and nobody knows who is Satoshi. It is a mysterious person or a team that we know nothing about.

• +2 2

It is evident that Satoshi isn't coming back. His wallets are known and they haven't moved for ten years. All these Bitcoins are probably lost as anyone would have sold most of these Bitcoins during bullish times. Perhaps Satoshi has a plan to appear once Bitcoin reaches one million dollars and be the most important man in the world.

• +1 2

I do not think there is any way to get the mkney back when it is sent from the wallet if he has something  like that  would  have done so till now..

• +3 1

This is not happening as he would have cashed out during 20k in 2017 and make billions. So he either lost his keys, or he isn't alive anymore. There no other case but only science fiction and lies coming from some scammers that impersonate Satoshi.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:14 AM, Interface User said:

If that is even possible I think Nakamoto doesn't care anymore in the Bitcoins in your wallets. It will more focus in evolving and fixing some issues in his invention and make an enhancement, that's according to my perspective.

You never know a man's heart, but you do not have to worry the good thing about crypto especially decentralized ones, once it is made it is own by the community not the creator, he/she does not have a single control on the coin.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I would think that it is already impossible for him to regain what you already own since you have managed to get the assets by mere legal transactions with no bogus happening in the situation. I would say that the asset has been already sold to the public and yet it is not that easy to make a move to suddenly collect all of the bitcoin which is he’s project that suddenly become popular in this industry. I would say that if it’s possible that he wanted to receive all of it, the only thing that I know he could do is to earn it as well as how the crypto currency works.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

For Satoshi Nakamoto to get his bitcoins back, he has to act the same way we do. Go to the market and buy them at the existing price. After 10 years everything has evolved and the return of any cryptocurrency to its wallet of origin must be done through regular channels.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The personality of satoshi nakamoto is still a secret. It was a group of people and not a single person. Even if he came back he would not have any authority to claim bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

The Bitcoin Satoshi mined are in the wallets he owns but the problem is if he doesn't have the private keys then he can't access or move them, so this is it for Satoshi. No keys no Satoshi and the rest conversation is not required as it is chasing shadows.

• +3 1

I am not known dear what Satoshi owns but if he comes back then who is the Bitcoin and what will you do? It is all Satoshi Bitcoin and anything the man wants he can do to with them. He can sell them or burn them, or airdrop all to small accounts and make Bitcoin more fiar.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:48 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think if that man satoshi nakamoto will return and he want all his bitcoin to back free to his wallet while you already has onwned more than 10000 bitcoins in wallet

Well he has the right and it must return to him. Because keep one thing illegally is not the right thing and crypto is his gift to world. He must have his assets and do whatever he want. But Satoshi isn't that kind of person or organizations who are after the money and fame. If they were they don't hide themselves from world. 

• +2 1

Many things to observe in your post, for example never overcome who satoshi was, also never presented in public, in addition to that it is impossible to recover all the bitcoin that is in the distiantass wallets of the world. And finally I don't think I get to have 10,000 btc in my account☺️

Edited by estmerbol
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well ever thought if the man satoshi nakamoto who's identity is known is a group of team and have built a strong platform for future. After every bitcoin is mined then may this team will reveal them and launch a Bitcoin 2.0. This is a possibility. Nobody knows. But if this happen we can expect the price of Bitcoin to reach a new high.

• +3 1

It seems to me that it is not that easy. Satoshi Nakamoto cannot return and claim his bitcoins because he has put in place a decentralization law for this digital currency, according to which the signature and confirmation must be obtained from current Bitcoin owners to send it to someone else.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I do not tink it is possible to get all the money back in btc once it is sent to the other party as there are different apps that control the blockchain money.

Satoshi has one million bitcoins and if he has not lost their private keys, he can use them whenever he wants. The rest of the bitcoins do not belong to him and they have been mined by the miners for 11 years, and the miners sold some them to the demanders.

• +2 1
  • +4 1