When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

On 12/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Day by day bitcoin price increasing  that's why now bitcoin earning  very difficult. Weekly one bitcoin are very huge amount and only big investors can earn this amount. I think in future who hold one bitcoin he will be Millionaire.        

Sure, I would love to reach that feet of heights, but I myself, still needs, better plans and strategies than whatvam having now to claim that

Its very funny question for me i think its very difficult for me without investment and i dont have money for investment so i wish i will be earn 1 bit coin in a day not a week remember bro its a wish not true 

Just now, Jaker01 said:

It's very hard to earn 1 Bitcoin these days, no work, no promotion, or even trading can earn 1 Bitcoin per week. Maybe one can earn 1 Bitcoin for a year but now, depending on bitcoin condition, no one can earn 1 Bitcoin per week.  

Trading with a very high leverage (100x) so with a high risk but also with extreme profits might be the way. Although there is also a chance that you loose all your money, especially if you want to earn it daily.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If you have a lot of money and if you are very good in trading maybe you will earn 1btc weekly.in order to earn like that you must have a big capital and also you can take a risk and ready to losee

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Unless you own a mining pool, or joined one and comprises more than 8% of the hash rate of the pool (8% of 12.5 BTC is 1 BTC), then it would be possible. But you could only achieve such high hash rates when you're already a millionaire, having an array grid of mining rigs.

I wish this dream can Be happened in 2009 but for now it's impossible for me because I am still new in here and I am still learning My Forex trading so it's a long way to buy one bitcoin for me.

It  is quite impossible and also you need to invest more for this. I don’t think easy to make 1 BTC in a week. It cannot happen when you are stuck around scams         

On 12/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, jerry9837 said:

for earn 1Btc in a week give me two or three generations would be fine do you really think its that easy lol cryto world have better future but they are full of scams thats why i dnt think its easy to make it happen when you are stuck around scams

You would have to get a real job in order to make that much money, and even then you'll only make it every month or so. They aren't really upcoming days, more like the days that have already passed.

Edited by McCree
wrong quote

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

this is far from reality ( although we can). As of now if you risk something big like trading in thousands in some exchanges and earn from it, maybe you can earn it. But to tell you honestly its hard toll achieve.

I m pretty not sure that ever I will be able to have a whole coin of 1 btc. That's my dream to have a complete 1 btc at least in my wallet... If anybody accidentally drops it in my wallet then I will be very good of health.

I don't think that is easy and it is possible to earning one Bitcoin weekly, but is possible if you have a lot of money doing trade or invest in many platform, but always you will be face to face will big risk!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes i want to earn 1 btc per week. But how can i earn? Its true we can earn 1 btc per week? Plz tell me how can i earn money form online. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:06 PM, Satya31 said:

It is very difficult to earn 1 btc per week. That need a very huge amount of investment. It is possible by trading but there will be high risk. It may happen you earn 1 btc this week but lose 2 the next week. Because there will be a high risk involved we must take very much calculative decision by analysing everything not skipping a single one and then should try. 

It is impossible bro. And i think  that it takes alot time.

Yeah somehow I imagine that if I will have a big capital to trade that even a single cent of move in the market I can gain profit and gain more than 1 bitcoin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

4 minutes ago, Xsimple said:

Yeah somehow I imagine that if I will have a big capital to trade that even a single cent of move in the market I can gain profit and gain more than 1 bitcoin.

yes, if you have more than 5 million dollars as capital

10 minutes ago, Raouf99 said:

It is impossible bro. And i think  that it takes alot time.

It is not impossible, have you never heard of "whales" in the crypto world? how much money do you think trade whales have? The beauties that trade have millions of dollars, and it is normal to have 25 million dollars and trade with 25 million dollars, that means that whales earn more than 3 Bitcoin per day

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Xsimple said:

And do you have nay plan to accumulate enough capital?

Sincerely this depends on the kind of work you are doing. There are some people that are earning more than 1btc per week. So the first question should be your current work, can it give a earning of 1btc. If I am already earning 1btc, I will invest in a well established altcoin and stake it.

• +1 1

Actually it is good to set goals, but the more real the better, you are on a satoshi level so you are here. You already have the chance to win 30,000 start by increasing to 40,000 satoshi ... is good idea!

It's all about seeing realities, to meet feasible goals.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don't plan to earn 1 bitcoin a week because it is too difficult for me. I don't have much time and I don't have much money to invest. It will take a long time for 1 bitcoin to me

• +1 1

When I will be success in investing my trip to currency for 2 years then I can buy 1 Bitcoin Because I am still learning my trading and I only invest a little amount of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 2/7/2020 at 7:26 PM, Mehedi1234 said:

You can earn 1 BTC this week but lose 2 next week because it involves a high risk. We must analyze everything and make very computational decisions. General Chat Chat Loung This requires a huge amount of investment. This is possible by trading but there will be high risk.

That is gonna happen only after if u have a very good amount if investment. If u have around 5 to 7 btc and have invested all that  I mining rig or farms then u gonna can mine around 1 btc full per week. Hence u can also have to getting more rich.

• +2 1

When we talk about the profit of 1 btc in one week. you might be surprised much of this figure is difficult, he currently suffers $ 9,000. 
Not impossible at all, but you have to have like 100 btc at least they that dance 
Otherwise, it's impossible.