When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

This is very hard work. Earning 1 bitcoin in a week is difficult but not impossible. we have to make small and small accounts and research our investment tool very well

This is very hard work. Earning 1 bitcoin in a week is difficult but not impossible. we have to make small and small accounts and research our investment tool very well

1 bitcoin in 1 week? i never heard of it. I worked on how it was done. but it is necessary to spend a lot of time and time. i will try it

If you want to make a profit with this kind of bitcoin, it would be better to change your investment vehicles and play more gambling games first. Bitcoin is not very profitable, but it is very valuable.

On 16.12.2019 at 10:41, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

In my opinion it is hard to plan something dealing not only with crypto but with all finance in whole. These directions can not be predicted)))) but of course in case the price of BTC will start rising, I would be very happy))) and lots of us from this forum. And in case I will start earning lots of BTC, I will reinvest in something else and of course will try at least to multiply the amount))))) but the other thing is that to earn 1 bitcoin per week it sounds so unreal))))))) it is possible only in case you are extremely lucky and found lots of BTC or you are the owner of some big amount and just can buy it)))))) i think that weekly income in BTC will be really substantially lower)))) in case it may be so easy, everyone would become a billionarie in some months))))

• +2 1

I think its very hard to reach this amount in just  one week ! maybe if the bitcoin returned to 100 $ maybe yes we can earn 1 BTc per a week !

It's too difficult to earn one bitcoin a week. Only high values investors can do such difficult work... As it is profitable it has a huge risk . For these one need to be patient and active... And after all hard work you can get your result

2 hours ago, Joymoriom09 said:

It is possible with the aid of trading but there could be excessive chance. It may additionally manifest you earn 1 btc this week however lose 2 the following week. Because there may be a high hazard involved we have to take very lots calculative selection by using analysing the entirety now not skipping a unmarried one after which should attempt.

Earning one BTC every week is not reasonable and there is no safe trading method that can help you to earn this much money. This is something beyond greed! If anyone could earn one BTC weekly, the miners couldn't supply all the coins to meet this huge demand! The main question of this topic is meaningless to me and only extremely rich people with massive investments and using high risk trading methods may be able to experience such a huge profit per day once in their lives!

• +2 1

Huge amount could make 1 btc a day so that all need more stuff and equipments to make more profits.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

I think this is impossible for me.because, now i'm not think that much.if i earn weekly 1btc then i will be became most rich people in the world. 

What? I btc per week ? I don't  think this a easy task to do . I btc is over 8500 dollar . So if you wanna earn that much money  in a week then you really have to invest a good amount of money . 

When you have an investment site, a profitable telegram robot and a link shortcut site, you have to be good at programming, you can beat at least one bitcoin coin per week

Once you reach 0.00030000 BTC in your wallet, Freebitcoin can transfer your amount to your preferred wallet address. If you like to invest your earnings then you need to maintain at least 0.0003 BTC in your account and it makes you eligible to earn 4.08% interest.

• +1 1

It is very difficult to earn 1 btc per week.

Only it is possible when the price of btc drop very low position.

But it will be a very sad news for cryptocurrency.

Otherwise, you have to invest a huge amount for achieving this target.

I don't knows about that the when will I. I have no investment in the movement I am only getting earning from this forum which is not bad. 0.0003 btc for 30 post is good amounts

I think its funny topic.. Its not possible for anyguys. It is very difficult.. It aslike dream.. If you want earn 1 bitcoin weekly you have to hold some bitcoin for investing in treading. But i think it also not a right way..

t conceivable yet in addition extremely hard because of the way that alot of time,energy and assets of venture must be the driving column right now accomplishment.

Cryptocurrency is the new internet. Blockchain is helping us rebuild the decentralised internet one block at a time. Just like Internet, there wide variety of reasons on why one should use Cryptocurrency. I will list few top applications I can think of right now. 1. As a Store of Value/ Investment:Bitcoin was the best performing asset class in 7 out of last 8 years. It is inflation proof with total supply limited to 21 million. 2. As a payment network: International payments can take upto 48 hours and sometime as high as 20% is paid as transmission fees. Ripple can get the same done in few seconds at a fraction of the current costs.

• +1 1

See first of all there are different ways to earn the bitcoin like investing in bitcoins doing business exchanges with bitcoins or trading with bitcoins if you already have TRADING bitcoins can you can trade on it and we can make it double that can say that you can get a bitcoin per week but buying a bitcoin per week is difficult and really a harder

We will earn it when we have 100 BTC and startvtrading online.Thanks for being here and for sharing your love.

I have big plans for the future, 1 btc = $ 10,000, that is, a month = $ 40,000. A large enough amount, especially for my country. If I go further and never lose my goal, then very soon such results will be achieved.

On 12/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, Jump said:

If you handle a lot of sources of income in bitcoin I guess it could be possible like you are trading daily with the use of bitcoin and altcoins, and winning all of the gambling games those are the common factors to earn one bitcoin weekly even the price of the bitcoin is not profitable today still it has a large amount of value.

Actually I think your right my friend I agree with your opinion it could be possible like your trading daily with Bitcoin and altcoins

17 minutes ago, Riazkhan said:

We will earn it when we have 100 BTC and startvtrading online.Thanks for being here and for sharing your love.

If you say that simply means that it is impossible, because no one can accumulate 100 BTC from no where.

I do not think that I can get 1 bitcoin per week, this is 4 bitcoins per month, and this is something about $ 40,000. I just don’t need so much money, I get about 5,000 a month, I have enough of this completely.