What next after cryptocurrencies? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -1 2
  • +1 16
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

There is never much money, and no matter how much you earn, you always want more. Cryptocurrency gives such an opportunity, but it is a very long-term investment. And very risky. You need to study this market well and choose the currency in which you are most confident. And there’s the Netbox.Global extra revenue option — the first decentralized web browser with an integrated blockchain site. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which receives rewards for active use of the browser. You use it like a normal browser, and for this, coins arrive in the form of a bonus for you. I’ll leave a link, maybe someone will be interested in https://netbox.global/

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

I think that nobody can predict future right way, so nobody knows about next step of money, but I reckon that cryptocurrencies will be alive at least next 10-15 years 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

In human nature their mind not going too far from the reality.

So if you ask about the next inovation can beat the cryptocurrency, i think that is need atleast 100 brain to think it.

For me i can't reach the idea after the cryptocurrency, because we can see Satoshi Nakamoto is surprised his technology used now. Also who create Dogecoin also suprise Dogecoin have price around 30 satoshi now, where the reality that coin only used for joke and education for newbies knowing cryptocurrency.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

A lot of things are happening, we didn't even think of cryptocurrency once, we got crypto currency today, there may be alternatives to cryptocurrency in the future, but I doubt whether it will be as popular as crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think so but everything is possible when we talk about the virtual world, maybe there will be something more exciting than cryptocurrencies who knows

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, there will be no next with cryptocurrencies because this is our future, we will used this like fiat money and it will be have an physical coin soon, i hope that it will be fast to be adopt in our society to be successful the economic status.

• Useful or interesting 1

it is very hard to say about future what will be next in crypto we have to need to waiti and see what will be future bring for us and we have hopefully good News to about next crypto world

• +1 1

Yes there is a possibility. Facebook just now has created a new coin but it's not the same as the cryptorency he is different. This coin is named LIBRA and it is possible that other coins will also be present.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

I think it will be very hard to discover another thing that is similar to a cryptocurrency, but a man's mind is powerful, who knows what the future has in store for us?

• +2 1

I think in the future it will be possible to pay with a fingerprint. Then banks and cryptocurrencies will not be needed. Large repositories of information will be needed

• +1 1

It will be very difficult to say what will happen after this Yes, it can definitely be said that Current time is crypto time I think it will be definitely change for more good and batter in future 

• +2 1

Yes, I think that artificial intelligence will bypass the blockchain in the future or help. Cryptocurrency will most likely help. 

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Sameer25 said:

What will be after cryto currency?? I dont think there will be anything come after cryto becaus enothing can relate it and hope so it will stay for a longer time so beetr use it for long

Before cryptocurrencies we were only using fiat currencies, after that suddenly the cryptocurrencies was started wich is something you never think thats can never happen but it was happen, so because the world technology is growing day by day we must hope something like that to be happened.

• +1 1

The future is always uncertain. We cannot say what will be after crypto.It cannot be compare to other currency till now.But anything can happen in this virtual world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Google and their quantum computers can completely destroy cryptocurrency or break them
They are already working on it and are able to destroy crypto security

• +2 1

Yes you are right as science is becoming advance day by day and new innovations are coming day be day any thing possible almost twenty to thirty years back no one have thanked about crypto currency so it's possible in future more innovations will come

• +1 1

I think crypto currency will still exist in the future but modifications occur to remove or lessen it's limitations. So I think crypto currency will still in evolving form.

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

no, what do you want to make again? to resemble? it will be the same as crypto. if the model and function are the same, yes it's called crypto too. I think crypto will only be one forever, and if there is a new one in the future, then it is a new coin.

• +1 2

Yes, of course. I guess it's also because it's influenced by the rapid technological development. there is likely to be a lot of something hype that will replace crypotcurrency in the future

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency will lead in near future because of there potentiality and secure transaction, we don,t need other invention for future without  cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I don't think there will be next after crypto currency. Many crypto enthusiasts predict that crypto currency is the future of digital currency. The way the transaction change by block chain and crypto currency we can predict that it has a good future.

• +1 1

We may see cryptocurrencies but in new a face and we are not able to say now what will the new service of those new coins.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

2 minutes ago, jore1 said:

Following cryptocurrencies will be more and more gadgets of each person for us. Crypto will have more and more gadgets.

Yes actually in fhe future there will be more gadgets, advance technologies and softwares that support crypto currency to maintain in the industry.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future

Of course! Change is inevitable, as well as cryptocurrencies becoming obsolete. Though that time might still be far away, it would definitely happen. Nothing lasts forever, as they say.

• +1 1
  • +3 1