What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

It is still too early to ask what is next. It is still in the beginning and it needs a lot of time to think about what will come next. I hope we benefit from it first, because I will not reach beyond.

To atain the position of Cryptocurrency for other such type of business is very difficult because Cryptocurrency has given lots of earning to its users and it is also very big community which consists of various coins so i don't think in near future there will be any such business compared to Cryptocurrency. 

The human mind always loves to develop and discover new things .. But the future is unpredictable my friend, and now cryptocurrencies are dominating payment systems day after day, but I am sure that something more sophisticated will come in the future, but no one knows what.

• +2 1

NFT's the thing but it also related to crypto so I dont see anything which we can trade after cryptocurrency so I can't say

I think there will be more new cryptocurrency that will be invented and released in the future because as time passes by many people are really getting into crypto and some of them likes to study more about crypto, they might be the one who can create new coin that can beat bitcoin.

The future is blind, We might not have any other currency to own in the future or there might be possible emersion of new currency. The future is not really seen. We should just wait and be patient by focusing on cryptocurrencies for earning profit.

• +1 1

It can exist and it can't because the future is still clear and crypto currency have already gain there standard here in these planet but actually nobody knows tomorrow and we all know anything can happen but we are all praying for the best.

People love evolution by nature, as currencies evolved from coins, followed by paper currencies and now cryptocurrencies, but I think this cannot happen in the near future, because cryptocurrencies will dominate the currency system indefinitely, until someone else comes and discovers alternative currencies.  And it probably won't.

• +4 1

We can't predict any thing with crypto currency any thing happens with crypto currency but not soon bitcoin disappeared because last bitcoin mined in 100 years later so how we conform bitcoin destroyed in soon, their is no any strategy to increase bitcoin but in future they gives good earning.

• +2 1

Science is in constant development and discoveries have existed for a long time and for a long time as long as there are people who work to develop and build societies, so it is natural that currencies similar to cryptocurrencies are discovered and are also safe to trade with and have better features and we hope that we have the best means and technologies.

• +1 1

If it will be possible in the future then I think that it will be etherium , because after bitcoin it is going farthest in popularity ,buy I must include that it may be after many decades or may be a century because till even btc are not in good amount now it is still popular among he traders

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I don't think there will be any currency after the crypto currency because now it is very popular and many people earning for them by doing trading. The value of bitcoin is very high .

I think no one really knows what else to do after cryptocurrency because there are a lot of websites fake and cryptocurrency is not a fake site it is really true and it helps us make a lot of money.

• +1 1

To atain the position of Cryptocurrency for other such type of business is very difficult because Cryptocurrency has given lots of earning to its users and it is also very big community which consists of various coins so i don't think in near future there will be any such business compared to Cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time the cryptocurrencies has become global in all over the world and I have no any idea what is next about the cryptocurrencies because at this time cryptocurrency is everything in all over the world

We can't predict any thing with crypto currency any thing happens with crypto currency but not soon bitcoin disappeared  because last bitcoin mined in 100 years later so how we conform bitcoin destroyed in soon, their is no any strategy to increase bitcoin but in future they gives good earning.

• +2 1

For me when crypto end there's no next generation to replace it, we all will come back into currency. Some developer already think to generate bitcoin into several digital money with difficult logarithm but have value. Still in progress but I think that is bitcoin future.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the invention of another advanced financial system (after cryptocurrencies) will be very far away, and in the event that something new is invented, it will be similar to the strategy of cryptocurrencies, because the world is now buzzing with talk of cryptocurrencies and their tremendous profits that benefit many global auto companies and companies Aviation and other huge companies.

• +4 1

I cannot predict the future, my friend, but in this great development in which we live, it is not surprising that something new has been invented to deal with it and head the global economy. In the end, these words remain expectations.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, abadhassan said:

I think there is no limitations of money and so there are also many ways to earn money and i think many more ways in future will be created to earn money but the crypto currency has its own reputation and we can trade and invest and earn profits from it. So no one can compete the crypto. Thanks

It is not very true that no one can compete cryptocurrencies, technology tends to advance on time. when comes a better advanced digital currency bitcoin and alts might not stand a chance.

My friend thought it was almost impossible to predict his way right in the future and for me I can't get to the idea after the cryptocurrency. I also believe that cryptocurrency work has a prosperous future.

• +4 1

Human mind is dynamic and there's no limit to what can be discovered with it so I think that it is possible for something even better and easier than cryptocurrencies to be discovered in the near future.

• +3 1

As long as the cryptocurrencies exist and Bitcoin is still the highest. If you want to predict, you can say that there are alternative digital currencies that will definitely appear. Every day alternative digital currencies appear that barely reach $ 0.001, and some are still in the cents.

I do not think that is possible, cryptocurrencies made a great effort until they were able to prove themselves, and yet they did not receive a welcome in all countries of the world, we may find different types of cryptocurrencies, but I do not think that another new thing will appear competing with these currencies

• Useful or interesting 1

What next after cryptocurrency am yet to think and know what tondo but with this question now I will be able to think and come with conclusion on what to do, where do it or where to go and the rest of it.