What next after cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What next after cryptocurrencies?

Я думаю, что вряд ли люди займутся поиском чего-то подобного в ближайшие 10 лет, ведь гораздо эффективнее будет усовершенствовать уже имеющиеся технологии.

• -1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

I think like that, where there will be technology that may be almost the same principle as Blockchian today, but has better levels and features. Technological developments and ideas from someone make era technology more advanced. So there is certainly a possibility of new technology.

5 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I think like that, where there will be technology that may be almost the same principle as Blockchian today, but has better levels and features. Technological developments and ideas from someone make era technology more advanced. So there is certainly a possibility of new technology.

I thought if something like that's will be happened in the future this might be eligible to functioned both online uses and the physical uses

4 hours ago, Abdullahi said:

Who knows?  is possible because the world is dunamic things keep on changing and there is always a new evolution of a particular technology

Yeah, totally agreed. When the first i heard about Bitcoin i wasn't really care about what it is. But after 2016 everyone talking about bitcoin and tge world of crypto. So actually i was a bit late to join crypto world. So watch our for any new invention. Investing even only small amount can gain huge reward when that invention accepted by the market.

4 hours ago, fahin1 said:

Their to soon for you to answer your current qustion. potential is definitely the essential.

damm right, too soon for the question like that, and I do not even see how anything will replace crypto rather getting even better.

I believe that in the future, cryptocurrency, along with other currencies, will be used everywhere, for example, when buying things, food, not only online, but also using bank cards or a smartphone in stores.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:50 AM, Migo said:

I don't think so but everything is possible when we talk about the virtual world, maybe there will be something more exciting than cryptocurrencies who knows

Sure we cannot predict at this time because we can't know our tomorrow maybe me or you anyone can be discovered the something new a part from cryptocurrencies world

On 12/16/2019 at 5:07 AM, Ardian1206 said:

I think there might be, but cryptocurrency is the right one for the future, hopefully its existence will always be seen and there will be more adoption of crypto.

well we will definitely see competition and specially nowadays we have so many companies that deals with online payment and the wont be overtaken easily.

10 minutes ago, Adeerma said:

I'm not really sure if there will be anything better than cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency provides a long-term investment opportunity, I think cryptocurrency will grow better in the future

i think if in the future bitcoin still here and it survived the china control and the china competition with the new blockchain they yea bitcoin will stick around for a while.

I think there will be more new cryptocurrency that will be invented and released in the future because as time passes by many people are really getting into crypto and some of them likes to study more about crypto, they might be the one who can create new coin that can beat bitcoin.

Well we don't know in the future, but I believe there will be like cryptocurrency,.. maybe someone make a virtual currency that we need KYC if we like to get the address..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many possibilities for the cryptocurrency industry, if it starts to be adopted by the wider community and is equally beneficial for all of its ecosystems, I believe the cryptocurrency can last forever.

For sure there will be something that works and we dont know anything yet after cryotocurrency then we should calm and see if another currency type in invented 

I have no idea what might be after cryptocurrencies, I think that they are currently the latest updates and there is no other invention instead of cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

What is the following thing coming after crypto do anybody have any thought regarding this and we as a whole expectation that something intriguing and great comes. mind boggling winning right now

Changes is natural rules so after Cryptocurrency some new things will be discover. Actually in future Cryptocurrency develop more and more. Blockchain technology also in future become more advance.

No one can know next the crypto currencies .. the ideas will come every where and very moment so we should wait and see

On 12/15/2019 at 9:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Do you think if there will something be discovered which will work like cryptocurrencies in the future that's will be using for trading and purchase things online or physical in the future?

Yes it will be, but maybe not at this time because cryptocurrency is still new. Technology is getting more sophisticated and humans, the human brain always wants to find something easier.  What is certain is that the future of the digital world will give new invention to something great.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:38 PM, Lubruselu said:

Bitcoin are aiming to be the store value of wealth, Just like gold and silver. Imagine a goverment fiat money back by bitcoin. Or for wealthy people to protect their money against inflation. This is are the many use case of bitcoin that is yet to come in the next generation.

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Shuvroahmed said:

I think crypto is just crypto, noone can take his place

i am agree with you. any other things can take place of crypto. crypto is the most profitable place to make profit. in future crypto will be much popular.

I don't think there will be after that after crypto currency. loads of crypto enthusiasts predict that crypto currency is the opportunity of digital currency. The road the transaction conversion by building block procession and crypto currency we preserve predict that it has a good future.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:39 PM, Margarita Morozova said:

There is never much money, and no matter how much you earn, you always want more. Cryptocurrency gives such an opportunity, but it is a very long-term investment. And very risky. You need to study this market well and choose the currency in which you are most confident. And there’s the Netbox.Global extra revenue option — the first decentralized web browser with an integrated blockchain site. It includes Netbox.Wallet, which receives rewards for active use of the browser. You use it like a normal browser, and for this, coins arrive in the form of a bonus for you. I’ll leave a link, maybe someone will be interested in https://netbox.global/

Hun we will see that what technology will cine after the crypto.  But after all we should use these and no matter what will happen in these . And i am happy that this is a good thing for us.

there are nothing after cryptocurrency, and we can not imagine what will come after cryptocurrency. it is the future of our world.

5 minutes ago, lockpel said:

It's far fairly tough to mention around future what will be following in crypto we ought to be ought to be waiti and notice what's going to be destiny convey for us and we've preferably wonderful News to nearly every other crypto world

I think so. we have to wait for the future, and we should hold our coins. that's all we can do. if we do that we can gain huge profit and our future will be wonderful.