What i'm doing to cover my losses - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I usually prefer to provide more cash flow to that investment and lower the average price if there is an investment that I have lost. Of course in this case because usually I'm doing is likely to happen and I'm always careful when investing calculations have been enough to düşürt average price of capital. Although I do not turn to alternative ways of earning, I seldom try to cover the loss of my current investment by alternative means.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Sorry for ur loss bro.Now you here this forum is good to heals the feelings losses i think.  While you were busy sharing your trading experience, we could also find out the error and fix it instead of getting rewards. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

8 hours ago, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

I am also doing what you did in putting more to investbox of yobit because yobit investbox income is fixed so you know until when you can coup to your losses.

• -1 1

8 hours ago, redamoun said:

i think yobit investbox is a little bit too boring for me and i know it gives constant gain but i like to make m own money and even if i lost some i try to trade again and make back my losses and turn it into profit as well.

• +1 1

If you have choose the wrong Coins to invest you can wait little bit for your Coins if they have a good future if not you can sell all you have and choose other one 

Yobit investbox it's a good idea but as i Said choose the famous coins on it bitcoin Ethereum not other coins because it's not a real Coin in my opinion

• +1 1

yes it's good idea just invest in the investbox in yobit, but make sure it is not a shitcoin that you invest because high chances of losing money, you get the dividend, but the price keeps going down.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You get the point, meanwhile I will answer just trade again or leave crypto world to start new journey. Sometimes activity only give us experience not payment, so let's see wisely. Invest box is alternative income for people who has big fund, but not me.

• +4 1

The most important thing after losing a lot of money is to calm down and not do stupid things on emotions. Our main enemy in the trade is ourselves. As for the return after an unsuccessful trading, I think you need to get experience from your mistakes and dpn't make them again. Since I do not trade, I can not give good advice on trade.

Edited by Marsellous
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

You have to reinvest, it is the fastest way to improve your financial statements related to cryptos. It is a mistake not to invest when there are price changes. Do not expect to recover your losses waiting for changes...dump.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Depends how big the losses are, if not big work it off. Start with 0
If they are huge and you can throw in more money again it will be a quick way.
I know this is paradoxical but it is easy but the risk is that you will lose again
Many people came out of bad investments at night investment.

Just hold bro i think next would pump the price of btc and other altcoins,still butcoin have a big potential 

• -2 1

In trading you will not only win you can also loss in trading its not your fault sometimes many unexpecred things happen to cover it you need to set stop loss to cover and wait for the coin to pump

I usually trade to fill losses from trade. investing is a good choice, but returning again may take a long time for you to replenish your money on investment. Investments give 1% per day and even then if you do the tasks that have been provided.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Win said:

Other possible one is join on airdrops free money while holding youre coins,also dobt invest in verry high roi..

airdrops free money can not be provided daily. lot of them are scams. lot of air drop may come too many months later. So if i want to claim it as the purpose of recovering loses then i must need to change my strategy and tech-tics. i should try trading in yobit or also can try investbox for daily dividend program. also have other choices like forex..

• +2 1

In trading as I think that you may have look to business news along with currency news and in regard to it u invest your money and if u have some losses then u can cover it up but be wisely.

If you start with the right amount of investment at the beginning, you will never have to cover any losses. The first rule of investment is the most important of them all. Only invest your easiest-earned money on crypto market. I only invest the money that if I lose it, I don't regret or think about it. For example, your monthly interest that you receive from your fiat bank is a kind of easily-earned money.

However, in case of losing money on crypto trading you should not be anxious and invest more fiat to recover your losses faster because you may risk losing more. The wisest thing to do is to stay calm and try to compensate for it by trading with whatever crypto coins has left for you. It may take longer but is better than losing your hard-earned fiat. You can join legit bounties and campaigns to earn more in the meanwhile.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I usually trade to fill losses from trade. investing is a good choice, but returning again may take a long time for you to replenish your money on investment. Investments give 1% per day and even then if you do the tasks that have been provided.

well its a good thing you could do that  because whenever i start trading after losing in a trade i start trading with rage which makes me lose even more money rather than making up my losses, which is why  i always give it time after a losing trade.

In fact, when it reflects on the market, I fear the consolidation of the name and the loss again, so I wait for the market to recover and enter again in order to recover the loss, and this is what I am good at.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, AlphaRol said:

I was once talking to a friend on day trading and stuff. I personally do not and will not like to go into day trading anymore cos I have had a lot of losses in day trading. The strategy my friend gave me is to buy more when my losses increase, this will cover up for the loss when there's a spike in the market. I think I tried thia once, it worked but I ran afterwards.

sorry for your friend who had that kind of bad experienced in trading. i also have lot of bad experienced. but i am still here and i never gives up. not matter what i never gonna quite. my dream is strong to make my self rich. however i am still trying to recover my big loses. really facing serious consequence for so many mistakes but i will try my best till i recover.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:31 AM, scorpiali said:

If you have choose the wrong Coins to invest you can wait little bit for your Coins if they have a good future if not you can sell all you have and choose other one 

Yobit investbox it's a good idea but as i Said choose the famous coins on it bitcoin Ethereum not other coins because it's not a real Coin in my opinion

i think choosing a coin is the most important step in crypto to make money because the right coin will make you lots of money while the wrong coin could end up being a scam and you will lose your capital.

• +2 1

Loses in crypto trading is unavoidable and natural, its just how are you gonna react from it. its either you give up or use that loss and turn in into motivation and dont let it happen again.

• +1 2

Losing money while trading crypto is the case for 98% of all traders. Only 2% of the traders make money. So maybe investing for the long term is a better strategy than trading the waves.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

29 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think choosing a coin is the most important step in crypto to make money because the right coin will make you lots of money while the wrong coin could end up being a scam and you will lose your capital.

You are right i agree with you bro it's all about the right coin

• -2 1