What i'm doing to cover my losses - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

To cover the losses that I experience when trading is crypto switching. From one crypto to another criteria or rather to potential crypto. If in one crypto we experience a loss, then what I do is move to a good crypto. With that I can get to the new crypto to recover my previous losses.

Trading is not only about to gain it also includes huge loses too.

In case of recovery u must need to wait for a while and after getting handsome amount u can take another risk in order to trade again.
Be patient or stop trading start a new journey.

I don't know of a way to cover for my losses when I trade. I just regard the lost money as gone and I move on. Attempting to make up for my losses only makes me lose even more money because I am not thinking critically when I am trying to break even.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Losing in cryptomarket is static and normal you can only recover your losses if you are very cautious next time you trade always observe the market rise and fall before choocing a stable coin to invest in

Just now, Shuusei said:

There are a lot of ways to minimized the possible loses, such as setting stop-loss beforehand, and not investing beyond your limit. For me, it the loss already happened, I will cut-loss them, and buy back at dips, then wait the price to recover

That's admirable. I'm someone who doesn't sell but invests even more at the bottom to cover for losses. So far i still earn profits although it will be less than other traders who use stop losses.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think very hard to cover some losses in trading. If you have loss more than 10% from you balance i recommended you to research some token then buy it at cheap prices. With that your willl get some profit when the prices going up. So buy only the coin where have possibility going up soon.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

2 hours ago, febriyana said:

I think very hard to cover some losses in trading. If you have loss more than 10% from you balance i recommended you to research some token then buy it at cheap prices. With that your willl get some profit when the prices going up. So buy only the coin where have possibility going up soon.

How to find out which coins will soon rise? aren't we not able to predict market prices correctly. To cover losses the better thing to do is move from one coin to another coin. to get profit with it might be able to cover the previous loss

Investing money through Investbox on YoBit is a smart solution to cover losses from coins that are falling in price. I will also do this step to cover losses.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:21 AM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

Start trading in the crypto market and the easy way to make the money double in short time because through trading you can cover your loss and also you can make good money in it. So trading in the crypto market is the best option for you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Never risk it all on one throw. Spread out your assets to ensure minimum loss if one for some reason fails. I dont keep all my coins in one wallet, nor do i keep all my crypto with one coin, so if a coin drops sharply with no sign of recovery or something happens to it i can at least save whatevers left of it and have it not affect me too much.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:12 PM, laska smrtici said:

There is no plan with reliable results in order to compensate for losses, which is why I think the idea that I talked about is a good idea, but the problem is if the currency in which it invested falls

if the currency you invested in falls then you should not wait for a long time until the coin bounce back up and instead you should pick another coin and invest in it.

i think we all have different things to cover our losses and for me i dont go all in on one coin because if it falls down i will just keep buying more and eventually the coin will jump back to green.

Hello friend. Losses are something that must exist.To make up for these losses, you must follow a successful trading system and manage good capital.

There are some who rely on the principle of doubling deals to make up for their losses.

Others only depend on their profits being higher than their losses.

In this market it is too much hard to cover losses. To cover up your loss you should get provide more and more cash flows. The most important thing to do is to keep yourself calm and not to get hopeless because in case when you are in trade it is not going to happen that you are going to win. 

6 minutes ago, machea said:

Loses inside the crypto area cannot be dodged, in spite of the reality that it may be minimized. One of the methods you'll be able minimize it's far with the aid of gaining knowledge of the basics and to continuously carryout studies before executing any trade. Then to cover the misfortune accrued, you'll be in a position honest make use of your cleared out over guide to trade greater and try each implies practicable to keep a strategic distance from the botches made previous.

trading experience is a very valuable time and it is necessary to draw conclusions from it, and first of all, if you trade and invest in new assets, you need to study them - this is a classic.

14 hours ago, AlphaRol said:

Compensation for losses in cryptocurrency or investments is one of the problems of investors and traders around the world. He is well known for his emotional stress on investors and traders, which ultimately reduces his ability to make effective decisions.
In order to recover losses, an investor or trader must first learn to overcome all emotional traumas after they have suffered losses in order to be able to conduct an adequate market analysis. After this, a change in strategy should occur (if necessary, seek the advice of experts), so as not to repeat what led to the loss.

Covering losses needs training otherwise it can make you lose even more. It is better for inexperienced traders to avoid using recovery methods because they can't control their fears. When a beginner losses money, he will be scared and may be tempted to buy some unknown coins to compensate for his losses without analyzing them properly. They may buy some shit coins and lose more of their capital. So, I suggest beginners to only wait for prices to rise again and don't try converting to other coins.

I think investing in trend coins like litecoin, bitcoin , ethereum and ripple are a good move because if you want fast trading this coins is the best for them.

Investing in yobit investbox is a good choice, but don't put all your money in one basket. Try to invest in another crypto or do daily trading.

Yes, adding to your balance and covering losses by adding coins at a low price will return your losses in the past. But you must remain confident in your own strategy to get a good profit, without imposing trade. Every trade has risks and many ways to recover losses in the past.

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

Very good advice because if we invest in yobit invest box then we earn some money on daily basis against our investment so if you want to investment in yobit then must go to exchange and done this. 

This awesome opportunity by YoBit is a good deal to recover your losses. 

The investBox is a good thing for you to invest in, if your are running in losses now.

If you want to recover your loss than you need to trade in the market which is best for you because trading will recover all your loss and also it will give you high profit in short time and you make good money through trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is a type of task where loss is a common thing to face.to cover up your losses,you must have patience when you trade and trade at the right moment and dont be greedy.

if you experience a lot of losses when trading, then it's a sign that you have to stop trading and start learning to trade properly, after you understand trading correctly, then you can start trading and return your lost funds.
because trading actually benefits, not loses.