Bitcoin USD100,000.00 IN 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mmbox

Bitcoin USD100,000.00 IN 2020

The question is a little far from the topic, but I will present my observation. This figure is a little big. There are possibilities, but I will not say that this year if one of the experts acknowledged that it was possible to unify that in 2021, although it is only another year, the closest possibility I can give is $ 50,000. Achieved this year

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is way too far from reality,maybe in the future,if full adoption will happen worldwide. But now,even there is an upcoming event,it is still impossible to reach that high,and as of now we are still suffering from global pandemic and instability.

This is really a funny thing, they print the money as they want and then spend it as they want and then loan it as they want, where is the real value of this money, the world is no longer the same as before, maybe bitcoin will have a big role in the new economic future of the world.

I do not think possible since that price is greatly exaggerated for the current capitalization of bitcoin, the decrease in inflation in bitcoin by halving is also known but that is considered the effect in one or more years.

This is way to more to reach in a year. Because the price is now at only around 8k usd. And through the currency trading and market value the price is increasing but not in that speed. A halving is yet to take place in the 2020 and after that the price will rise much higher. But maybe it will go only around 15k usd. So it is not possible to reach at 100k. So this is impossible. 

Fiats, as more money are being printed and injected to the economy, the value will be surely altered, unlike the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, which are left to determine their fate themselves.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don't think this will ever happen because its not so easy to achieve such mark in such  short period and while seeing the prices presently it states that the above mark will never be achieved lets do not make such mindset and work with the present situation. 

10 million in 2020 is only possible in our dreams. We all want the price to rise but we atleast have to be realistic about it. There are many experts that claim the price of bitcoin will cross a million is 2020 but that seems highly unlikely. The highest threshold it may reach this year is 50 grands.

468x60-3.png

Well I don't think that bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will reach that kind of amount this year. It is because as far as I know or we know, the highest amount bitcoin reach is 20000 US dollars only, that happens last 2017. But until now, bitcoin can't reach that same amount. So I think that it can't reach that amount this year or even in the next couple of years. It is very hard for bitcoin to pump that high so don't expect that amount.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:15 AM, Dmasked said:

10 million in 2020 is only possible in our dreams. We all want the price to rise but we atleast have to be realistic about it. There are many experts that claim the price of bitcoin will cross a million is 2020 but that seems highly unlikely. The highest threshold it may reach this year is 50 grands.

Not $10 million, the topic owner wrote $100 thousand. But what you said is still true, that we should be realistic than just saying what can not come true, as for this year, it is not possible for bitcoin to even reach $35000. 

In fact, bitcoin has not increased so strongly. $ 20,000 it's hard to reach since 2017's history. I'm still hoping its highest value this year is $ 20k. The predictions of $ 100k or $ 1 million this year are attractive, but when analyzing and looking at the reality, it is very difficult.

This is expecting a huge jump in the price of bitcoin and to be honest i don't think that such a price will even be possible because if you look at the current situation of the economy the economy is really struggle withe corona virus outbreak and so i do not believe that there will be any recovery very soon. Either way the maximum value of bitcoin so far was around 20000 dollars, and i doubt this will value will be seen this year, let alone the prediction you are making here.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my opinion, the best price in this year that bitcoin can reach is 20 thousand dollars not more because to reach 100 thousand just much more time needs to pass.

Bro 100k is very far for the price of Bitcoin as we all know the highest is 17k so and this year in 2020 it may go higher more than 17k for sure but not straight to 100k within 1 year 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If the crypto market continues to rise like this its price will definitely increase a lot  but it is very difficult to say when it will happen However, we can estimate that 12 12000 will cross in a few years. There is a possibility of crossing 20,000 $.

Bitcoin prices increase no doubt but not you mention in your topic 100k$ dollars, because its to much prediction in 2017 we see highest prices 20k$ dollars, then latter bitcoin never touch this prices but in 2020 we know bitcoin halving also conduct, so in 2020 year last we expect bitcoin hit 20k$ mark not 100k$ mark.

$10000000 is very huge amount for 1 BTC. I don't think the price will go up that much as the market is going down and down. Reaching up to that much amount needs a lot of time.

Personally I don't think this will happen even the price of Bitcoin is far from the $100000 which if I think it reaches $20000 this year and it's the same as the experts predict 

I think that it`s impossible for bitcoin price to reach 100.000 till the end of the year because there is no any significant news about Bitcoin which can attract a lot of new users to cryptocurrency sphere 

I think Bitcoin will go up in price a lot, but it is difficult to reach this number only after several years from now.

I think the price you mentioned is too high to be archieved in this present time, and if bitcoin price will hit such amount it will be in the future, such amount can't be archieved this year.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin currently price is only 10,000$ and you are saying that bitcoin price can reached to 100,000$ as we all know first has passed away and nothing special about that btc can goes to 100,000$ so be realistic don't take huge dream.Now btc more to take huge corrections to 7800$. 

• +1 1

On 4/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Bitcoin is not likely to hit that much amount in this less time. The price of bitcoin is even less than $10000 and still is in bear run. No matter how much they invest , it is not likely to happen . We can say that it can rise upto $20000-$25000 if they invest.

We still have 6 months left, but I can understand what you are saying. We probably won't reach this high until the end of the year. The way I see it, we will be lucky if we reach new ATH.

Bro, of course after carving the price may rise higher, but I think that we should not expect such a rise yet! That is, the best thing is to wait a couple of years, and then, perhaps, the cryptocurrency will show us the juices!

A year ago I didn't think that btc was going to be worth that much. He was a bit disappointed in his downfall during 2018 and wasn't expecting much for this year. And still I think it can close the year at about $ 14k