Bitcoin USD100,000.00 IN 2020 - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mmbox

Bitcoin USD100,000.00 IN 2020

Very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin in 2020 the highest touch of btc is 12000$ in the whole year.i think its impossible

we can see 100% in 2020 btc price to above $20000...the bulls win the bear and 2021 second quater..btc create another all time high..many experts ta and market analysis says this conculson . the smoke is strong now:classic_love:

I think next year bitcoin will start to rise again with a massive increase of 5 times its value.

I think it will rise to 50 k but not further.

8 minutes ago, Yoobitlover said:

Very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin in 2020 the highest touch of btc is 12000$ in the whole year.i think its impossible

that"s market .market plays allways physic tricks..we get emotion, the market makers get benifit.. my homble view:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

I believe that the btc will be more than 100 k . But it hard to be in 2020 . But in the coimng few years  maybe 2 or 3 years it will overtake the 100 k 

Bitcoin at $ 100,000 I think this price is quite realistic but not this year not in 2020 I think the coronavirus infection has had a very strong impact on the world and the price will depend on whether it lasts or not world news Should have a good effect on the price of Bitcoin

On 12/15/2019 at 12:04 AM, mmbox said:

If we consider this: The United States central bank will inject at least $425 billion of nonexistent money into the economy by the middle of next month.

In a statement released Dec. 11, the Federal Reserve confirmed it would ramp up so-called repurchase, or “repo,” operations on key dates over the new year period.

I think people still not realize they are loosing money everytime FED print more money, don´t confuse to take action creating more money, START CREATING MORE VALUE = BITCOIN

1894126651_bitcoinrocket.png.8cc4d7dd3221da1400b8b383a3480bda.png

The possibility of Bitcoin reaching that price is very possible, in fact the more fiat that is printed the smaller the value, but we didn't realize it. Likewise, the price of bitcoin continues to rise, in fact the value of fiat money continues to fall so as if the price of bitcoin is going up. Currently the most influential fiat currencies in the world are the US Dollar and EURO but with the arrival of bitcoin CS this capitalization is starting to fade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I see it very difficult for bitcoin to reach 100,000 this year, but if it succeeds in a couple of years, in 2020 it may reach 25,000 maybe a little more

Of course nobody believed that Bitcoin will just make it this high in a short time and charts were only shown that bitcoin has a small chance to reach a new All time high that will be just a little above 20k but it is also not very probable either. Perhaps 100k will happen in 2021 or 2022 but not this year.

• +2 1

It is very optimistic any time this or previous years to say that Bitcoin will go to $100,000 and there was no indication so early to go there but maybe later it can happen. For first of all we have to end with the three years consolidation bellow the previous all time high and then make a bull run with too much interest and not anything to stop Bitcoin. For now there can be a repeat of 2020 lockdowns and it is feared that his will have a negative effect on Bitcoin.

• +1 1

The federal reserve printed so many trillions this year that never in the past. This will impact inflation and will make the value of the dollar to get weaker faster than usual. It also means that bitcoin will be valued higher because it goes against the dollar and has fixed supply and only 21m Bitcoins as a total will ever be.

• +2 1

I am like what you are write my dear but it did not happen to go to 100k. It was too high of a price and as a trader I am had this price for later as it is in the chart but not today. I am have a price of around 65k dollars for 2021 in the chart and this is why I am invester in Bitcoin today and will be a long trade for me.

• +2 1

I do not think that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000. This is an imaginary amount in my opinion for the time being at least. Bitcoin has risen dramatically over the past week, exceeding $ 15,000, and its price may reach $ 20,000 at the end of the year as it happened in 2017.

• +2 1

10 million in 2020 is only possible in our dreams. We all want the price to rise but we atleast have to be realistic about it. There are many experts that claim the price of bitcoin will cross a million is 2020 but that seems highly unlikely. The highest threshold it may reach this year is 50 grands.

This is what's so many people predict about it, but they predict without having a reason to predict that, but no one knows because bitcoin can play around the currently price forever. 

• +3 1

In order for the price of Bitcoin to reach high levels, such as 100,000 dollars there must be convincing reasons in the market that cause a sensation which drives institutions and traders to buy large quantities of Bitcoin, currently there are no such reasons.

• +2 1

Probably not in 2020 but it can happen in 2021. It is not a price that is far from the charts and we see Bitcoin potential as today we broken 16,000 dollars for first time in three years. Bitcoin is testing resistence and finding none. People are holding and this can make prices rise a lot.

• +3 1

The more the FED is printing the better the meaning of Bitcoin. It is the asset we can turn to when things are getting out of reality and when the central banks are out of control when printing excess fiat to sustain what is not possible. Bitcoin is the answer and it is advisable to hold even just a few for a backup case that everything goes wrong with all the rest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 1:16 PM, Fadzinator said:

I don't think so. I mean, I am a bitcoin supporter but 100k is too much (john will eat his D**k lolz)
any for me decent price range will be around 20k-30k but if it reach 100k why not.
Let's celebrate!

It is practically impossible that we can see the BTC at the end of 2020 around 100K but if there is a high probability that it will reach its historical maximum of 20K This same year we have already touched 16K in November 2 times and not there is a downtrend that proves otherwise.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The fed created extra debt for the united states and it can be a problem as now all this new printed money will be excess and will create inflation but perhapsn not very high as it is in some countries like Argentina. With Bitcoin we can store our wealth and feel fine without the problems of devaluation of our national currencies.

For BTC touching 100K isn't possible because till now BTC make full efforts to maintain his crown by shouldering 69% capital in crypto currency. If we pull that out from crypto market then the remaining 31% isn't big market for crypto who need global attention. For BTC running with constant variable is acceptable rather then pump and dumped suddenly. Those prediction or money injection news gives only hype to people who only want to cash the Bull run period. 

Well looking at the current speen of bitcoin. It is moving very fast but despite the speen we might get up to 20000usd and then a downtrend may begin. But no one knows the future but I have a feeling that the highest price bitcoin can get to in 2020 is 20000usd.

• +1 1

This may affect the price of Bitcoin a lot, because USDT can be mined without an account, and this will cause inflation in the currency, so people will need more paper money in circulation to exchange between cryptocurrencies.

Existe la posibilidad de que el  bitcoin aumente su precio para el próximo año. Este aumento podría darse a que cada día se suman más nuevos inversores que han visto con gran admiración la tendencia alcista que ha presentado esta criptomoneda en los últimos meses del año, además nuevas compañías y diversos gobiernos del mundo lo están adoptando como una un método de pago, y una fuente para preservar el capital en un futuro, así que es muy probable que e bitcoin llegue a $ 100,000.

Basically Bitcoin is not as stable currency it goes up and down with the demand of the market as a few days ago Bitcoin has a great crash due to this its price has been falling down about $3,000 but again it has a raise when the demand of the Bitcoin is again increased in the market. The price of the Bitcoin has is now the original price which was before the crash. It is expected that at the end of 2020 the Bitcoin will touch that $20,000 maybe it's my point of view maybe I am wrong.