I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

Definately,we can do manythings better here.we also can earn here.so definately,there is lot of works to do.so,we can learn a lot of things including or creating more opportunities.       

On 12/14/2019 at 9:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

thank you friend for posting such a informative post. So we should always be care about maintaining the guidelines which are necessary for being our posts counted and always avoid repetition, copypaste,  irrelevant things.

Yes there are many newcomers who make such mistakes.  They do not post according to the rules.  They post very low minds.  Post length is too short.  But I think they will not be able to blind the crypto administrator.  And they will work on these issues.

I agree with you most of the topics are useless and irrelevant.All topics are posted again and again it is very irritating.

update.gif.95ff17e945070d3228361b8efee5b339.gif

Update: OP, add.

Examples of things that should not be done and those that we can surely do better.

Important this example is from the same user, many times they make these mistakes without knowing it.

2140173477_1menosde100palabras.jpg.a6df2bfadd2cbe411cea7bd40eacdb64.jpg

These rules are written there in the forum rules. Read them please.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well most of the people who are new to forum is will end up doing like this kind of stuff, admins and moderators are doing their best to have a solution with this kind of problems.

Yeah ✌, I agree with you mate. We don't need posting rubbish or spams just because we want to complete the daily 30posts to collect the daily rewards. We shouldnt misuse the opportunity given to by the admins. Let's make cryptotalk a better place. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah ✌, I agree with you mate. We don't need posting rubbish or spams just because we want to complete the daily 30posts to collect the daily rewards. We shouldnt misuse the opportunity given to by the admins. Let's make cryptotalk a better place. 

He said the truth, we can't do much better than we are today. By our help this forums will move forward.

• -5 1

Of course read posts before writing a message. And why do you ask such questions so, it is not clear. 

• +1 1

Because of the addition of unnecessary posts that are annoying and indiscriminate, many countries have been banned, so we have to pay attention as much as possible and stay away from creating annoying posts, and we must make our posts very important so that our accounts or our country are not banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/3/2020 at 9:56, CrimBit2020 said:

.--------------.-

Please do not make repetitive comments, think of a different contribution to something you have not said, that's what this topic is about. If you can't comment something different, just don't make useless comments.

You can choose to spend your time finding and reporting spam.

7 hours ago, Marrynail said:

Yes I am should that cryptotalk will be working perfect and help many people in this country because they have help many people already so we are next that they will be help because will be happy about them 

What do you say?

Edited by alexisfuentes
text

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There is know any site which has no spammers and doesn't matter if that site has security or not. But the good of cryptotalk forum is that they work hard to ban spammers, though it affects some members who are not spammers but sometimes you don't have a choice when you want to protect something.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have said that multiple times, That before you respond to any topic, Please check the importance of that topic in the forum. Otherwise your reply will deleted as the admin delete that useless Topic. 

This is a great idea i think It is true some people post useless things.they are not reading anything here.this thing should change them or replace them.

We are in times of significant changes in the forum, the challenge is to continue doing it well, the administration is making its moves to combat spam, bots, etc. and in turn have shown that they care about the users who have been involved with the measure.

Patience, for those who are still writing and commenting, I have read in the topic administrators (forum section) that the selection of users is being evaluated. Whether or not they allow you to re-enter the PPP is really significant, as it shows that the administration is also making an effort to do the best it can for everyone.

As for the example of doing it better in reference to Topic, I have to mention that in days gone by I met an advanced user who took a comment made by him a few months ago and copied 100% on the same topic on March 15.

When you see a topic where you have already given your opinion, just let it go, if you have nothing new to contribute, but you do not want to win one more post with cheating.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

3 hours ago, mastertompk said:

My spouse and i believe one, there are many revealed themes which have been worthless, similar along with incomprehensible. In cases where starters are usually discover how to look for primary well before take a step, effectively that message board may well be more clear. We want good quality revealed themes and also blogposts.

spam20x20.jpg

Check what you are publishing and how relevant it is, having 600 messages and not having received a like,  you are not doing something right.

I think it is a matter of grammar, but check the forum rules, these are not read once, they are read several times.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 minutes ago, SlavaKPSS said:

There are so many illegible obscure unreadable posts that it is truly stunning, and it's not just bad English, just some kind of automatic word generator for meaningless sentences. Reporting them all is quite difficult

Agree, and sometimes disappointing. I am not sure if members just throw texts in Google Translate, or copy / paste sentences from other messages (I have seen this several times now). Though many of the spammers have gone, reporting could still be a day job!

My suggestion would still be to limit payment eligibility for each topic to e.g. 7 days, and (tougher to implement?) base payment on the post quality, and not the quantity.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

The moderators have found a final solution for the annoyers, and you can notice this as the number of annoying members and the posts they make becomes very few due to the bans and deleting the annoying posts.

Lately the forum has taken many steps to fix the spam situation and I think that we've reached a point where spam has been reduced by 99%. The last weeks I feel much better while reading posts and replies that all have a meaning and there is actual effort put there by the authors and replies. The mods and admins of cryptotalk managed to balance the situation and I think that quality is growing higher in the forum. Hopefully this continues and more experienced members of the wider crypto community will come to cryptotalk and offer their services and opinions.

• +2 1

Yes i am agree with you. There areany people which didn't read even topic and they comment about that. I suggest people we should earnoney but we should also learn something. 

I think that to avoid useless topics being created on this forum, we should employ some sort of a review process, whereby a new topic is submitted for a review and if it is deemed useful it is added to the forum, and if not it is rejected. If a member receives many rejection for a new topic they will then receive warning points, which could ultimately result in a ban. This will help the content on this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For some other users they don't read comments or topics before commenting but this must be the first thing to do than rushing on commenting for the satoshi without understanding the topic thus resulting in creating comments that are not useful.

On 3/24/2020 at 10:03 PM, Adiba1212 said:

We should try to adjust our attitude towards the forum because we do not see any forum anywhere with this idea. We can do better in this forum but the change we want to make in order to achieve this should start with your own

Only a few users care about this forum. The rest are aliens who only want to make money. I think it is time to ignore them and let the moderator act on them. We should be focusing to discuss and contribute to our content so that it can cover up bad content.

Edited by Nakamoto

CryptoTalk forum moderators did a great job of deleting spam and blocking many fake accounts and now this forum is completely cleaned up, and we must also inform moderators of any spam

• +3 1

For this reason, all of us as a community must support and report anomalies in case of infringement by a novice or experienced, since infringements sometimes occur on both sides, it is not due to evil, it is just to keep the forum clean.