I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

We should. come together let all hands be on desk because this is not a one man job we should not leave the admin and moderators to fight a battle with spammers we members can also contribute our own quota to see the end of spammers.

I am felt very strange because you are have link a post that has nothing at all and is this count in the posts at the yobit, this is a report post if I am to see. I am also very 100% sure that this is worst some one can do and we need to do better from write nothing or only press one space fro our topic.

• +2 1

I am sorry but I dont understand what was the point of this topic completely. I see first post deleted and marked as spam but the topic is marked as we can do better ?

was this sarcastic and intentional to get to the point or opposite

This is a post by a newbie member it is obvious that he doesn't know what he is doing and made a post with no content, I have seen many as these lately but the forum is doing the best they can to remove all the spam messages, making a post about that is not useful either as there are thousands of similar posts that are some words or no words.

Unfortunately, but you are true, such as nowadays a lot of newbies join forum and don't read rules make a lot of spam, but I hope so that in the some days all spam will be cleaned 

I have sure 100% that we can promote this forum towards to achieve it goals this is the environment of learning and earning so we must collaborate to each with each reach higher level to attempt the creativity of the forum

This is a forum if learn and a kegit of earning so it make me feel to have impact that i can promote it 100% assurance to reach a certain point of achievement in the nearest features

Though the forum is for creating and sharing ideas, thoughts, and other contents, this is are the problems we, the admins, and the moderators face. 
Topics being posted, or rather useless topics, are not moderated easily due to increasing members and posts. This problem allowed useless posts to be counted as one "POST".

• +4 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:56 AM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

Well I am afraid we always find these types of users. Who are careless and do not pay attention to the rules. At least we can report posts of that kind, in order to debug the platform from comments without coherence. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well for this problem we can help admin to remove spammers from this forum.We can report the post or comment that is useless for this forum.Besides if we find plagiarism then we should do it without any second thought.This is our forum.We have to come along to remove spam.

Yes the only problem with the newbies is they are lazy to search first before they publish what is in their mind. Newbies should search further information so they have ideas about the topic, and if the topic in their mind needs anyone's opinions and it it not exist in forum, i think that's the time they only need to publish topics.

I don't know why the users resort to such  non useful post despite the constant warning post that are coming on this platform. This is for the kind attention of all the new users please do not spam contents on any of the sections. this forum is all about sharing knowledge and content through informative topics. So it is the responsibility of each member to post useful comments in this platform.

Thank you for this post. This is really great. Actually it's an eyeopener for a lot of people who are posting useless and inaccurate information in the forum just for money . We must bring up our own ideas that are new ans helping. Let's all atleast work on a topic before creating comments so that we can implement our ideas into the topics.

So it is important whenever you notice something wrong, report it so that the moderators do the right thing, because if we let go without reporting it, it will be bad for the forum and for us members, but I know that these people don't last long because an hour or another will be reported. I think that if all members do this, we will have a forum really free of everything that harms and dirty the forum.

Its a fact that alot of annoying users dont even take a quick look to the topic they had chosen and they just type from what they had seen from the title which is totally annoying.

• +3 1

It's not enough just to have 100% confidence ... the effort must also be maximum ... focus and totality and high loyalty to achieve things that are better than the current situation ... whatever it is ... maybe it is

signbot (1).gif

This was a real bad time for cryptotalk users. once there were so many spammers here who created foolish copied contents and then our replies got deleted. Now the situation is under control in my opinion.

We can contribute and make the forum much better if we all make sure to read a topic before posting under it. If we don't bother to read and just comment what we want to say, the purpose of the topic is defeated and your post adds to the number of spams in the forum.

@alexisfuentes It's always better, if people correct themselves. In fact learning from ones own mistake is the best way to learn. Being a responsible member of the cryptotalk forum; users must focus on quality contents, share relevant information and reply to the topics if they've good knowledge of and so on. And if someone, is violating the rules, or isn't giving attention to community standards we must acknowledge them with their mistakes, and mention them on the prior post so that, they could take notes of and correct themselves and make themselves updated with the codes of conduct or the forum rules.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

That is true mate,there is some meaningless topics that are really annoy people seeing such topics it's better that everyone he/she it should make investigation first before to it should publish content in forum I believe if we are doing these it's going to keep this forum clean always also it will prevent us from getting warning point.

You're right, it is really annoying reading such useless and repetitive posts it is like they are ignoring the rules implemented here. If you see an useless posts, please report it immediately so the moderators could easily see it and they can make a move.

I think you are right about that, a post that is empty and contains nothing probably means that this member will get warning at least or even banned. I think that of course we can do a lot better but this could have been some mistake or bug and maybe the user didn't notice it. You have to see all the comments from someone to judge better.

• +3 1

51 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

I think you are right about that, a post that is empty and contains nothing probably means that this member will get warning at least or even banned. I think that of course we can do a lot better but this could have been some mistake or bug and maybe the user didn't notice it. You have to see all the comments from someone to judge better.

to ban those who are abusing the forum we should report their works so the moderators could easily see it and i think we also need to give them negative rating so that they can improve their posts. We are all learning here so we should keep this forum clean, we should help the moderators to do that.

Well i don't they have read the post.They have just reputations to him Nowadays some people share their comments in a wtsapp group.And beg to them for reputation.And then he get these kind of reputation.But these kind dosen't matter.We can also call a spam reputation.Those who get reputation with cheating,means nothing.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day