I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

On 12/14/2019 at 11:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

I dont think so,coz i notice some answered question out of this world, and some give opinion based on the title only.

• -1 1

The reason for spamming is simply the reward system. I've been saying this for a while now that they need to reduce or eliminate the reward system completely. I understand that they use this as advertisement measure to get more traffic into the forum but it cant go on forever if they want a healthy forum. I predict once theres a healthy userbase with reasonable people then the rewards get reduced only to that audience or eliminated altogether.

• +1 1

Some of us go with the idea of just wanting to earn but don't care to post what's meaningful or could help the forum.

Yes i totally agree with you cryptotalk topics are increasing and most probably there are many spam topics available in the forum which is not proportionate and also distract users from the main useful topics.

the incentive to write many posts inevitably leads to many posts and topics  junk / spam when the promotion will end I'm sure that the level of discussions on the forum will increase

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

distract users from the main useful topics.

Actually this distraction is frustrating, sometimes we want to learn and contribute, but we waste  lot of time reading unnecessary and useless things, which makes the time in the Forum increase and we are not as productive as we should.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

yes it is happening but don't worry about this.admins and moderators are doing their job well and working too hard.think all think will be in control soon.those are real user they will win 

16 hours ago, samislam said:

yes it is happening but don't worry about this.admins and moderators are doing their job well and working too hard.think all think will be in control soon.those are real user they will win 

This Topic is really not about worrying. It is about making creative posts, that are not spam, that are not repetitive or throwing responses with positive messages in Topic that do not correspond to the discussion. 

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Avoid doing topic in this way...also remember that if you participate in this type Topic your comments  positive will be deleted and will not be counted.

691717204_pleasebbomg.thumb.jpg.e5c4fc974f37051a290ba3b37b3a6b45.jpg

Edited by alexisfuentes

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

i think that this information is very useful and interesting for all of us . this is just because the new users are very lazy and unknown of their responsibilities they should be aware of their work and it is very new thing for all of us.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:40 PM, salman28 said:

I agree with you.Here in crypto we see many irrelevant posts.Many spams many people posts unnecessary topics.Here in crypto we need good content to learn new things.  

Yes true, we need good content to share with us and make to forum very helpful for all user begginer and professional . Because there some post without any meaning 

On 12/14/2019 at 7:56 AM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

So there is a some user here that do that by the way I am new here and I will try my best to cooperate with you guys so do not worry.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/14/2019 at 9:26 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Most people in here tend to hurriedly reply the topic without reading or gaining knowledge about the content of the topic shared, that's where the posts becomes off-topic and eventually spam, Users of crypto talk forum should remember that your posts are your own,and the satoshis are reserved for you, don't get into topics in hurry .. read the content of the topics properly,analyse them and come up with an answer relevant to the topic .

We continue to see how novice and experienced users continue to feed the spammer.

In the image the spammer makes his work useless, but it is incredible how he receives support from many users. Surely we can have a better attitude with these posts.

1814397818_better33.thumb.jpg.f69dd905c511f5650da36c5604e18f0e.jpg

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 hours ago, Lavanya said:

Some people don't read all comments before they giving their reaction. 

But i read all most all comments before I give my comment in each post. On reading its possible to avoid same answer in repetition way. 

Hear topics are very limited so same repeated questions and answers are occurred. 

yea  we all want to avoid spamming the forum but for me i think it would be hard to avoid making the same comment twice since some topics have over 12 pages.

Just simply report them, The mods are doing a good job in cleaning the forum up against those mega spammy threads. Since the paid to post are open for everyone we can expect more and more people will spam their way to 100 post.

• +1 1

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Which said:

Well there are so many bot accounts and newbies accounts in forums. They just copy a topic from any site and paste there. I already mark so many as spam and reported them in report section. I think you should do the same

Reporting is not enough, you have to make good post and topic. Honesty and making community is really important.

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea  we all want to avoid spamming the forum but for me i think it would be hard to avoid making the same comment twice since some topics have over 12 pages.

That is the point, because you must participate in a post that is not necessary, only to be repetitive.

For example; Topic: ( where they ask) what is Bitcoin?

Thi is comments may be good,  but they do not count as useful for payments.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I agree with you, there's a lot of published topics that are useless, repetitive and meaningless. If newbies are know how to search first before do something, well the forum will be more clean. We need quality published topics and posts.

Thank you all we must help each other🥰

On 1/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, Forextrader said:

Work on it and its goood for all of us work on it and we will mange that is good for all of us work on that thing and we will mange on it.

The rules or advice start with ourselves. If we are going to give advice, we must start by correcting ours before.

The "Repetitive words" make our answers useless, I know you can do better, I have many mistakes but I always try to do better.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think some accounts were not used anymore after using it for days. Maybe they signed up because of their friends but they're not really interesting. Also, the new comers here were most likely to post irrelevant contents. We should really guide them.

• +1 1

I think that such useless topics and posts should be reported immediately. Even if are a beginner, you should try to understand quickly how things works like me. Spam is evil.

2 hours ago, Rocky223 said:

just for you. We offer the top 100 most inspirational quotes about life. ... If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done. ... Better than I was, more than I am. And ...

I like these users who post this type of post here because they serve as an example. this for example is the type of bots, really your post is meaningless.

2 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

Yes we are old member can do better than new. Like find out those member who just copy and paste ...don't know what the topic but ans useful thing...

No!

All users can do better. Old or new users for whatever reason make useless comments, spam, the difference is the frequency. some do it without ill -intention but others do so premeditatedly.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Sometimes some users start  post well, but then they get lost in the idea or write lies, false data. 

The post is structured coherently but has nothing to do with the Topic.

These types of users just need a little effort for do better:

Example 1:

www.jpg.734e3e06f849c87fcdea9c4c37fa639d.jpg

Example 2:

w2.gif.2951b2e061fbb3dcb609116f917a15b2.gif

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes those people who are new here are doing such task they should read and follow the regulation of the forum and provide quality content too

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,